Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
Sir, My wife had suffered from uterus infection from past 6 months recently her monthly cycle was stopped white water like discharge happened continuously she feels very pain full throughout day from 20 days we consulted doctor they told that go for the uterus removing surgery please suggest me is there any other possibilities of treatments for this.
Hi, I am 20 years old female. Vegetarian. Does not drink milk. Under weight. Symptoms - weight loss Loss of appetite Excessive excretion after every meal Large liver Body weakness A few food like chilli cause indigestion. Initial diagnosis - ibs, irritation along stomach lining Treatment going on for 2 years with no improvement Gone through allopathy and Ayurveda and also homeopathy Permanent cough.
I am due my period on 13 Jan 2017, I have tried hcg urine test after 40 days. But results negative should I wait more. I have period cycle of 34 days.
How to improve health rapidly to naturally and what diet to this plan What exercise to do this. What is best plan.
One of my relation girl, she says that, I am 17 years old since I have irregular periods. I had have 4 months twice my periods and it will be there to take 20 days end of period. Now I consulted a doctor, my all reports are normal but the problem is going on regular. Since the problem started for last one year. What's the solution for this?
I m late on my periods 18 days. I have already consulted with a doctor. She told me to have medicine untill I get periods. And I have less of blood. My periods are irregular also. Does that mean I m having pcos? I have gained weight also. Please help I m confuse.?
Reasons for spotting during pregnancy and what you can do about it
Seeing spots of blood during pregnancy is usually a cause for concern. However, it is not uncommon. The light bleeding, which is known as spotting may occur for a number of reasons.
Bleeding during the first trimester
Spotting is most likely to happen during early pregnancy and the reasons could be many, such as:
- implantation bleeding occurs during the first month of pregnancy when the fertilised egg gets attached to the wall of the uterus.
- cervical polyps ( a tumour that form on the surface of the cervix) or yeast infection may also cause episodes of spotting.
- miscarriage may be another possible reason for spotting
- ectopic pregnancy is another cause. It is the condition in which the embryo plants itself in either of the fallopian tubes instead of the uterus.
- molar pregnancy is a rare condition associated with spotting during pregnancy. When this is the case, instead of your baby, an abnormal tissue grows inside the uterus. Sometimes it can be cancerous too.
Bleeding during the second or third trimesters
Spotting may also occur during late pregnancy and the possible reasons are listed below.
- problems related to placenta like placenta previa placental abruption can also result in spotting. These are serious conditions when the placenta either covers the cervix or it gets detached from the uterine wall respectively.
- uterine rupture is the rare and unfortunate event when a scar from a previous surgery (like the removal of fibroid or previous caesarean scar bursts open and the baby slips into the pregnant woman's abdomen.
- premature labour occurs when your body is too eager to deliver the baby, usually one month before the due date of delivery.
- vasa Previa is another rare condition when a baby who is still developing has his blood vessels entangled in the umbilical cord or placenta-crossing the cervix. It is extremely dangerous because the blood vessels may burst open thus causing the baby to bleed and lose oxygen.
Here's what you can do about spotting
It is strongly recommended that you should immediately see your doctor as soon as you detect any spotting during your pregnancy. Only a well-qualified medical expert can suggest the appropriate steps to be taken, depending on your individual reasons and symptoms related to spotting.
My wife is 6 weeks pregnant. Some ANMs from the primary health Centre visited our house and gave her a tetanus shot in this week. When I consulted a doctor about this he said that they recommend tetanus shot after 12 weeks. As of now my wife has already taken the shot, how could it affect the unborn baby?
After child birth till now not get menstrual cycle so we had sex, What we need to do? Now breastfeeding full time and now completed 60 days. Please advice.
I am 24 years old female without intake of contraceptive pill after 40 days I got my menses & now there is chances of getting pregnant?
Hi, me n my hubby have a good cooperation in sex. But I have a problem that after every foreplay I pass the urine. And this is which I disturb my sex life with my hubby? What I should do to overcome from this.
Hello I am 42 years old have and married women, I have irregular periods (sometimes twice in a month or sometimes more than 5 days (10 - 15 days) with too heavy blood loss (clots). This irregular is almost since 3 years. My sonography reports says normal no fibroids. This days I feel too weak during this days. Can I get to know the solutions for the same.
I am 24 years old married (1year, I have PCOD problem like irregular periods till now I have not got conceive, and I have gained weight even pimples also in face. please tel me the remedy.
Homeopathy has a number of uses. It is a popular form of medication since it has negligible side effects. Homeopathy can even be used to help reduce weight and maintain a healthy BMI or body mass index. However, do not expect a miracle. Homeopathic medicines act slowly and it can be quite a while before you notice physical changes.
As with any homeopathic medicine, no one cure fits all. When prescribing homeopathic medication for weight loss, a doctor will need to understand your detailed medical history, lifestyle and overall constitution. Homeopathic medication to lose weight works by stimulating metabolism. Thus, in order for the medication to be effective, it needs to be accompanied by regular exercise and a controlled diet.
- Calcarea carbonica: This is prescribed in cases where weight gain is due to thyroid problems and when fatty tissue is accumulated in the abdomen. They also have a slow metabolism and often suffer from constipation. It can also be prescribed to women suffering from Polycystic Ovarian Disease to trigger weight loss.
- Natrum mur: Patients who have been prescribed natrum mur for weight loss have usually put on weight due to chronic stress and depression. Their weight is often concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. They also often suffer from anemia.Natrum Mur can also be prescribed in combination with Ignatia when weight gain is triggered by depression.
- Lycopodium; This is used mainly in cases where excess fat deposits are concentrated on the thighs and buttocks. These people often suffer from indigestion with common complaints of flatulence and constipation. They are also very irritable and prone to overeating.Lycopodium and calcarea carb are often prescribed together to trigger weight loss in patients suffering from hypothyroidism.
- Nux vomica; A sedentary lifestyle is one of the most common causes for obesity and excessive weight. In such cases, nux vomica is an effective form of treatment. People who can be benefitted by nux vomica often also suffer from constipation and intolerance to cold drafts.Nux Vomica can also be prescribed in combination with Alumina.
- Antimonium crudum: This is usually prescribed to obese children who have a tendency to overeat. These children also often suffer from indigestion alternating between diarrhea and constipation.
- Graphites and Sepia: This is usually prescribed to women who may have put on excess weight due to menopause. They can be used on their own or in combination depending on the personality of the woman and the symptoms showcased.
Look after your hair this Holi in these 3 effective ways
Holi is the ever exuberant festival of colors where everyone indulges in fun and frolic. Traditionally played with natural colors derived from flowers, Holi is now celebrated with harmful, toxic and inorganic colors that can really leave you with ruined hair and skin post celebration. These colors comprise of dyes, chemicals, glass powder and metals such as mica - all of which have extremely harmful effects on your skin and hair.
The colors used during Holi can cause your hair to become dull and brittle and may even induce a condition known as acute irritant contact dermatitis, which causes redness, irritation and burning of the scalp area.
Follow these tips to take care of your hair and scalp as you enjoy the festival.
1.Oil your hair
Apply oil to your hair about an hour before you play Holi to maximize the penetration of the oil into the scalp. Oil prevents the color from settling down into your hair, thus, making it easier to remove later on. It also acts as a shield by providing protection from chemicals and dirt, and can help in preventing your hair from becoming dry and frizzy due to prolonged exposure to colors and the sun.
2.Cover your tresses
Tie your hair up in a bun or ponytail to minimize its contact with harmful colors. If possible, cover your hair with a scarf or shower cap to protect it from the damage.
3.Wash your hair the right way
Thoroughly rinse your hair with plain water to get rid of dirt, dry colors, chemicals and the mica particles contained in it. After that, apply a mild shampoo on your hair, gently massaging your hair and scalp and leave it in for about 10 minutes. This will help in extracting and dissolving all the dust and colors stuck to your hair and scalp. Rinse out the shampoo and apply a rich conditioner to replenish the oil and moisture that have been stripped away by the chemicals. If your hair is still dry and lifeless, oil it overnight after Holi, as well. Applying hair masks is also a good idea to help your mane regain its former glory.
There are several traditional methods used to correct vision, including wearing corrective lenses, or having eye surgery. However, with a few natural home remedies, eye exercises and general lifestyle changes you can improve your eyesight naturally.
The following eye exercises work to strengthen the eye muscles and maintain the flexibility of your eye lens in order to improve your vision. Some of the most popular exercises include:
Breathing Yoga Exercises:
This will encourage conscious breathing. The point of this is to relax your body and close your eyes. This allows the muscles to relax. Breathe in through the nose and out through the mouth for two minutes. When you finally open your eyes after two minutes, do not focus on anything. Repeat the exercise three times.
Each time you blink you are soothing and moisturizing your eyes. This can be done anywhere if your eyes are feeling weary or tired. Blink consistently for 4 to 5 seconds at a time for a period of two minutes.
These exercises were specifically designed to stimulate the various acupuncture points around your eyes. This aid in relaxing the muscles in and around your eye and helping to calm the mind. To execute this exercise you should place your elbows on a flat surface in front of you with your left palm covering your left eye. Your fingers should be resting on your forehead. Do the same with your right eye and right palm. The palms should cup the eyes, but not put any pressure on them. You should do this exercise for a period of three minutes.
It is important to eat the proper diet to promote eye health. This includes the addition of certain vision-enhancing foods if you currently do not consume them:
Bilberries: Fruit that is rich and full of antioxidants. These will aid in protecting the eyes from free radicals. They will also aid in better blood circulation in your eyes.
Grapes and Blueberries:
These will aid your night vision.
Rich in beta-carotene, which is known for great vision, as well as vitamin A.
Cold Water Fish:
Fish is rich in DHA, which will provide support to the structure of the cell membranes in your eyes. It is also used for many different treatments for disorders such as macular degeneration, dry eyes and general treatment of eyesight.
Leafy Green Vegetables:
These have nutrients that will help to protect your eye’s macula, due to their rich carotenoid content.
Capers, Shallots, Garlic, Eggs and Onions:
These also contain helpful antioxidants that are beneficial for the lens of your eyes.
If you want to ensure that your eyes are getting the 17 essential nutrients and vitamins they need for optimal eye health, check out the best eye vitamin on the market.
Other Eyesight Enhancing Tips
The fact is that it is much smarter to prevent eye problems, rather than treat them after the problem is present. While eye exercises and a healthy diet are important to your overall eye health, there are other tips you can use that will help to naturally improve your eyesight.
Minimize the extended period of time that you spend in front of the computer screen. Be sure to use our 10-10-10 rule while on the computer.
After every half-hour of television watching take a 10 minute break. This will provide a break for your eyes.
Try to look at objects far away when you take a break from in front of the TV or computer screen.
When your eyes feel tired or worn out, try washing them with cold water.
When they feel extremely tired, close them for a while to allow them to rest. The old saying is “take 5 to stay alive”.
When it comes to eye health, you must treat them as any other system in your body. This means providing exercise, and the proper nutrients. However, these are not the only elements that aid proper eye health.
In addition to the tips listed here, you also need to ensure that you receive plenty of sleep each day. You need to try to achieve six to eight hours each night to allow your eyes to fully rest and rejuvenate. If you do not get enough sleep, you may find that you have an abnormal amount of eye health issues.
Another important factor is to drink plenty of water. The body is composed of mainly water, meaning that you must replenish it regularly. This will help provide moisture to cleanse dust and debris from your eyes throughout the day. Water is essential for all of the body’s functions, including proper and healthy eyesight. In most cases drinking eight, eight-ounce glasses of water a day will provide enough moisture and water for your body.
However, if you live in a dry area, more is necessary to provide optimum eye health.
Taking care of your eyes is a life-long process. This includes preventing eye health issues, as well as the need to wear corrective lenses. There are thousands of success cases and studies that tell the benefits of proper eye health and preventative measures that you can take at home. The home remedies and lifestyle changes here will make a huge difference in the overall eye health that you have.
It is important to teach them to your child, as well.