Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Madhu BhatnagarYour feedback matters!
Hi, one of my friends had unprotected sex on 20 and 21 November on 22nd November afternoon she took a unwanted 72 and her periods comes on 3rd or 4th of every month but this time she missed her period on 3 or 4th December so on 10th December morning she check with Prega News but the results was negative and still she do not get her period so she is pregnant or not? she is very scared Please help.
- Vata diseases.
- Dryness of the body.
- Neuro muscular & skeletal diseases.
- Preparation for detoxification therapy (Vaman and virechana). Oleation (snehana) – Internal is carried out as singular therapeutic measure for many diseases but in majority of the cases it is done as preparatory treatment for shodhana therapy (Vaman and virechana)
Oleation (Snehana) – Internal is carried out mainly with the help of medicated ghee selected accordingly to the disease & dosha condition in gradually increasing doses after assessing the agni. At times combination of various other material like oil, ghee, vasa, majja or their combinations are used. There are two methods for internal oleation:
- Acchha sneha. Where a sneha drug (Ghee or other) is directly ingested without any addition except a pinch of saindhava.
- Vicharana sneha. In this case the sneha is mixed with some or other food & eaten or it is taken by some other route than oral route
Before The oleation (snehana) – internal has to be taken on empty stomach if it is to be used for shodhana therapy. The patient should have taken his last food atleast 10 hrs prior to snehapan. After Patient is advised to have only warm water after snehapan (normaly ghee). If other material is used for snehana then accordingly various soups are to be used. Patient is not supposed to have anything except hot water until he still has the smell of the ghee in his eructation. Food should be consumed only when patients feel hungry. Heavy, very spicy & junk food must be avoided during the course of the treatment.
- Oleates the body.
- Moisturizes the entire body from within outside.
- Improves the elasticity of the body.
- Increases the mobility of the all the systems.
- Alleviates the vata.
- Reduces the pains, aches from the muscle & adjoining skeletal system.
- Dislodges the toxins of the body & helps in bringing to the GI tract.
The oleation (snehana) – Internal should not be carried out without consultation. Should not be used in the patient with intolerance without testing. The doses has to be increased gradually.
Is there any possibility to get pregnant after removal of uterus? Uterus transplant is easier or difficult? How much it costs in India!
I have white discharge for 8 years. Now I have burning symptoms in my vagina. I need solution for this problem.
Hi. This is my first pregnancy and first month of pregnancy. I had my bp checked up and it came out to be 137/ 106. Is it high? If yes pls suggest me natural ways to control it in this condition. Thanks.
I'm 25 years old woman I'm suffering from pcos but tsh, lh, prolactin levels r normal we r planning for 2nd child pls give suggestion.
As you know the temperature is rising day by day. Can you suggest some tips to stay healthy in this summer also suggest some precautions so that I am able to handle this summer?
I am 28 years old just got confirmation that I am pregnant last week. I live in west bengal and eat bengali food. Please advice the food to eat and to avoid in the first trimester thank you regards.
Hi Doctor. I took ipill on 13th march and got withdrawal bleeding on 24th march for 4days and again from 15th april light bleeding till 26th. Detected with ovarion cyst 2.6cm please help me.
Sir I am suffered from varicocele and which cause the male infertility so what cn I do without surgery.
I am 32 and my wife is 26 she just had had family planing operation before one month so like to know after how much time we can restart our sex life.
I am 22 yrs old female from Chennai. My height is 151 cm and weight 76 kgs. I have PCOS cysts in both ovaries and taking NORMOZ tablet for it. I am hypothyroid and taking medication for that and it is in control now. TSH is 4.17. I have kidney stone in right kidney since past two years. I have no pain or symptoms. Urea value is 22 and creatinine is 0.8. But the ultrasound showed that size has slightly increased (5.9 mm) What should I do for it? My cholesterol level is high. The ultrasound I did showed a fatty liver. My cholesterol level is 196 and LDL is 13. LDL to HDL ratio 2.7. Is it a risk factor? Should I take any medication for it? How to bring it to normal level? I am attaching my reports regarding cholesterol, thyroid, etc. Please have a look and comment about it. I have lot of dandruff in my hair. I am using shampoos suggested by my dermatologist but yet have lot of powdery dandruff. What is solution for it? Please answer all my queries above. Thanks.
I am 20 years old. I hav been suffering from pain aftr passage of urine near the vagina (the outlet. Very severe pain which lasts for 15-20 min aftr urine passage. Let me know any medicine to prevent dis. As its been already a week.
I am 47 years old and single parent. I want to have a child through IVF. Please tell me the approximate cost of treatment and success rate?
Do you think hallucination involves only seeing things which are not real? There is much more to it actually and you may even smell or touch something, which does not exist. Hallucinations occur from various causes, primarily because of mental illnesses and nervous system disorders in your body. It is important for you to know about the different types of hallucinations, which are commonly experienced, along with their causes.
Types of hallucinations
- Hearing voices: This is known as auditory hallucinations in which you hear sounds and voices coming from within your mind or from outside. These voices might talk to each other as if they are trying to tell you something.
- Seeing things: This is called visual hallucination in which you see things, which actually do not exist. You might observe snakes crawling on your hands, but it is unreal. You can also see flashes of lights, and spots or shapes of bright colors.
- Smelling things: This type of hallucination is called olfactory hallucination in which you might sense a certain odor coming from your body, or from your surroundings.
- Tasting things: Known as gustatory hallucinations, you might find an odd or weird taste in something you are eating or drinking.
- Feeling things: This phenomenon is called tactile hallucination. You may feel that you are being tickled, or poked in spite of no one being around you. You might also feel that insects or snakes are crawling under your skin. Feeling a blast of hot air on the face is also likely.
Causes of hallucinations
- Schizophrenia accounts for being the primary cause of hallucinations and above 70% of the patients with this condition suffer from visual hallucinations, while others hear voices.
- Parkinson’s disease is another disease, which causes visual hallucinations in patients.
- Alzheimer’s disease and certain other types of dementia also account for causing hallucinations because of changes in the brain.
- People suffering from migraines may experience a form of visual hallucination known as aura. It resembles a crescent of multicolored light.
- Brain tumor causes hallucinations based on its exact location. In case of brain tumor in an area which controls vision, visual hallucinations are indicated. Smell and taste hallucinations are also likely.
- The condition called Charles Bonnet syndrome causes visual hallucinations in patients with cataract, macular degeneration, and glaucoma.
- Patients suffering from epilepsy are also prone to hallucinations. Different types of hallucinations are likely along with seizures, which are a common part of the condition. The exact type of hallucination caused depends on the part of your brain, which is affected by seizures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.