Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Lisa SharmaYour feedback matters!
If I took pills for unwanted pregnancy ,then it will reduce my further pregnancy chances? Is it true?
I am 32 years old, last year in the month of june I removed my left ovary due to ovarian cyst which is dermoid. Since last 6 to my 8 month I am suffering from pain in the left side in kidney along with pain in the muscles of both legs.
Hi, My fuency & I tried having sex many a times but I never able to penetrate. She is a virgin, whenever I try to my penis in her vagina she suffer a lot of pain & she start moving her legs & hands in pain here & there & I never able to penetrate. I even placed two of fingers in in but she suffers lot of pain & I have to take them out. She cant handle pain in that area. So everytime I only do orgasm to satisy her. I feel she is really phobic about penetration, she fear that pain. I tried Lox 2 % , lubic but that also not helped, she had pain which she cant resist. Then we even tried while we are drunk but then also she had pain. I am really depressed as I tried everything & nothing is working out. Please guide us so that we can have normal sex life like others.
Hi, My wife is pregnant she usually get cramps at midnight at calves while sleeping and rarely at day time. I need to rub it down and then it is settled down. Pls tell me the reason and how can it be cured. Thanks.
Me and my girl friend had sex on Saturday I.e 8 October, With full protection. She use to get down at 16 October But she hasn't got down Then is she pregnant?
I am suffering with pcos problem .i consulted one doctor she gave me metahormic hydrochloric acid 500 mg tablets .i was having irregular periods after having tht tablets I got 1 normal period. After that again I missed tht period and I checked for pregnancy I got negative. So what I have to do now to get normal periods again. I should continue those tablets ?or I have to consult a doctor again ?what I should do now.
Laparoscopy, also known as keyhole surgery, is a type of surgery, which involves the usage of small tubes, surgical instruments and video cameras for operations through small incisions or cuts in your body. Though different people experience the surgery differently due to difference in health conditions, there are some points everyone should know about a laparoscopic surgery.
1. The problems that laparoscopy addresses: Conditions like ectopic pregnancy, endometriosis and pelvic inflammatory disorders are generally treated using laparoscopic surgery. Moreover, laparoscopy is also used to remove the gallbladder, appendix, patches of endometriosis or detect adhesions, fibroids and cysts. Also a biopsy of the organs inside the abdomen can be done through laparoscopy.
2. The duration of your stay in hospital: Usually performed on an outpatient basis (release on the same day as the surgery), a laparoscopic surgery may require you to stay overnight at the hospital if your condition requires a complex or lengthy surgery. Moreover, if the doctor feels that a bowel resection or partial bowel resection needs to be performed, you may have to stay at the hospital for a few days.
3. The preparation required pre-surgery: If you are going to have a laparoscopic surgery soon, ensure that you inform your doctor if you are taking any blood-thinners like aspirin or if you are allergic to any medications like anaesthesia. Moreover, let the doctor know if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. After giving all this information to the doctor, strictly follow all the instructions he/she gives you. Also, make sure that someone is available to drop you home after the surgery as you might be too weak or in too much pain to go back home by yourself.
4. Pain management post surgery: Laparoscopy is generally followed by a sore feeling around the cuts as well as shoulder pain. If the pain is unbearable you can ask for medication from your doctor or consider common analgesics. Recovery time for a laparoscopic surgery is only a few days, and to get through this period easily seek the help of a friend or family member to manage your medications and lift your spirits.
5. Restrictions you need to follow during the first couple of weeks: For the first couple of weeks after the surgery, your doctor might ask you to abstain from driving, tub bathing, swimming and having sexual intercourse. Make sure that you follow these rules and get adequate amount of sleep to ensure speedy recovery. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Surgeon.
I am smelling something often these days. I couldn't describe what kind of smell it is. It happened some years back too. But everything was normal after some days. But now it again started. Suggest me what should I do? Its really a strange feeling.
Hi, My sister have a 4 months pregnant. At this stage she took bellow medicines. 1) Amoxyclav375------->2tabs 2) Betnesol forte 1 mg ---->2 tabs Baby gets any effect by use these two tabs if any effect please tell me what she should do.
I got married a month ago. My first periods assured 5 days late and before periods (almost 5 days before) I had severe pain in my body. This time also I am not having my periods yet but my full body is paining allot. Whats the reason behind this?
Last month me n my wife had sex n I just put penis little inside and we both masturbated together. I did cum on her pussy, so we were afraid that she s pregnant. So she took an ipill before 24 hours. She got her period 7 days later as per her normal period n bleeding was less. This month she got periods on expected date and Again very less. Is it any signs of Pregnancy? She s getting little bleeding. Her chums is not happening as usual! please help. She is too worried.
Diet for PCOD and Scope of Homoeopathy
PCOD is a very common condition seen in women these days. Women with PCOD are more prone to developing serious health conditions. There are several causes that lead to this condition, one of the primes of them being the diet we choose and our lifestyle. Given below are some important Do’s and Don’ts to follow, for women with PCOD and for all those who would like to prevent this condition. A little extra care if taken in effectively managing our diet and lifestyle could go a long way in preventing PCOD.
- Wheat products (wheat bread, wheat pasta)
- Natural diuretic fruits
- Raw fruits (especially apple, pear etc.) and vegetables
- Oats, Corn, Butter, eggs, almonds, peanuts, pumpkin, beans, cabbage, cauliflower, cucumber, eggplant, lettuce, mushroom, onions, peppers, spinach, vegetable oil, soya beans, apricots, blueberries, cantaloupe, cherries, figs, grapes, honeydew, lemon, tomato juice, kiwi fruit, pineapple, plum, raspberries, strawberries, watermelon, mango, cheese, radishes, olive oil, nuts, salmon fish, flaxseeds
- Protein rich foods
- High fiber rich food and Vit B rich food
- Opt for lean meat. Avoid chicken though, as they may be injected with male hormone to increase the muscle bulk, which would trigger PCOD
- Move to Soy products instead of milk, as milk has the tendency to increase the testosterone levels
- Include 1-2 litres of water in your diet, which avoids water retention
- Divide meals into small healthy 5-6 meals per day, instead of 3 heavy meals and never miss breakfast
- Sit –ups, push –ups
- Skipping helps you to lessen binge eating, the release of serotonin and dopamine will keep your stress levels low.
- Stress free methods such as Yoga, meditation, listening to music etc.
- All whites (Maida, white bread, pasta, etc.)
- Junk or fast foods, cakes, cookies, sweets, chocolates, soft drinks and soda, desserts etc.
- Avoid red meat, whole milk dairy, fried food, margarines
- Reduce Sodium intake, by avoiding sauces, chips, salted nuts, canned soups
- Quit smoking –as it stimulates Androgen
- Avoid alcohol
Scope of Homoeopathy in PCOD:
Homeopathic approach towards management of PCOD is constitutional, taking into account the presenting complaints along with physical, mental and genetic make-up that individualizes a person. It involves prescribing “Constitutional Medicine”, which is also capable for working on the Ovaries and the entire Endocrine system. The treatment logic varies depending on the presence of any genetic predisposition, physical makeup (obesity), peculiarities of your menstrual, etc. In Homoeopathy, medicines are given to induce ovulation in a natural way, which would improve and regularize your menstrual cycle and also helps in the prevention or minimization of cyst formation.
- Ayurveda medicine originated in india and is one of the oldest medical systems on the planet. “ayurveda” combines the sanskrit words ayur (life) and veda (science or knowledge). As interest in health and wellness has increased in the western world, ayurvedic medicine has become something of a trend. Ayurvedic medical practices include treatments using herbal compounds, special diets, massage and other techniques that are meant to prevent and treat various ailments.
- Although ayurvedic medicine is widely studied, practiced and accepted in the east, in the west it remains something of a side note. For many people in the west, they have begun to study and practice ayurvedic medicine on their own, with and without traditional practitioners.
- Generally speaking, ayurvedic is safe, especially when under the guidance of skilled practioners. It is important to note that while ayurvedic medicine relies on herbs and natural ingredients, some of them may interact and interfere with western medications so it is important that you let your doctors know about your illness complete.
- Its unfortunate that west doesn’t officially recognize ayurvedic medicines.
- When it comes to selling herbal supplements online maximum websites are from west.
- Fact is this when people leave hope those who are chronic illness sufferers come to india learn yoga make modifications in their life style start treatment of ayurveda with consultancy of ayurveda physician.
Siblings are most definitely, the best thing to have ever happened to anyone. We fight, we laugh, we play and we defend. No matter, whether you are the best buddies or you cannot even stand being in the same room, you two (or three or four!) share an inseparable bond, which will last for a lifetime. Siblings are surely in for the long haul, while friends and colleagues may just come and go. But do our sibs really influence us?
- The weight issues: Obesity has been known to run in generations and families, but there have been studies which show that siblings have an influence, especially when we talk of the waistline. Researches; conducted from a 2014 based study at Duke University from the Sanford School of Public Policy show that if the older sibling is obese, the chances of the younger one, being the same increase fivefold. This is regardless of the fact that the parents are obese or not.
- Character talk: Though there is little evidence supporting the theory of birth order affecting personality, there sure is enough to support that siblings do shape the same for each other. Siblings do develop separate identities for themselves and in the same run, affect and shape the personality and characteristics as well as the behavior of the other, to a major extent. For instance, a person would make more of an effort to become an outgoing person, if his/ her sibling is shy and quiet. In case of families with three kids, this is more likely to happen among siblings of the same gender instead of the opposite genders.
- The first teachers: Navigating social situations are what we first learn from our siblings. A daily practice in understanding foreign minds and getting an insight of the outer world is what we first get from our siblings. Strong bonds between two kids at home have shown better and more successful connections with peers at school.
- Saving marriages is their task: Being a part of a bigger family reduces the chance of divorce due to more chances of being accustomed to adjustment. Ohio State University concluded in a 2013 study that every sibling reduces divorce risk by 2%.
- Depression Deal: Squabbling of siblings is as natural as the rain. Yet, the reasons for the fight can have major health implications. Quarreling about issues like fairness and equality can lead to experiencing higher levels of depression. The same has been concluded by a 2012 study of the University of Missouri. Fighting over personal space can lead to the development of low self-esteem and anxiety.
- But they are happiness boosters too: You know that already! Having siblings is in itself a joyful experience. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a psychologist.