Find numerous ENT Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best ENT Specialists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Cold Cough
Treatment of Ear Pain
Treatment of Sneezing
Treatment of Sinusitis
Treatment of Mouth Sores
Treatment of Flu
Treatment of Allergic Rhinitis
Coughing Treatment & Management
Treatment of Hearing Loss
Treatment of Sore Throat
Treatment of Blocked Nose
Treatment of Snoring
Treatment of Stammering
Treatment of Nose Bleed
Treatment of Tinnitus
Treatment of Vertigo
Treatment of Nose Infection
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Glue Ear
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Submit a review for Dr. LalitYour feedback matters!
Helo. M Arpit. N m 25. M recently married. My wife is upset frm me coz of my snoring. As I fal slep snoring starts. please hlp me frm this. Is there any cure fr it?
My Grandmother aged 90 fell down. She was taken to hospital with heavy nose bleeding. Blood was coming from her nose and mouth. The Doctor used gauze and splint to stop bleeding. It happened at around 9.30 am on 5th May ie yesterday. Today ie on 6th May at around 12 pm the Doctor came and removed the gauze and splint. After sometime nose bleeding started again. The Doctor told that inner artilleries or veins may be broken. He also used Vbeam laser to remove dilated vessels on outer part. She is a heart patient. She has a missing heartbeat in every minute. Please help me fast.
She is suffering from throat stiffness and acidity weightless dryness in through from past two months.
After wake up or after taking a long rest, my mom suffers dizzy while walk a little. But BP is all fine. Any solutions?
I have runny nose every morning and it fixed automatically in noon or after bath please tell me how to fix it.
Hello doctor, I am 20. Year old boy and I have cough and throat infection last two days. what should I do? please tell me.
I am a student and I have problem in throat. When I want to speak it gets coughed. Is there any way to get a clean throat.
Hello sir or madam I got throat paining for one week so what should I do and what precaution should I take ?
Hey! When I woke up today I was having slight pain in my right side ear could you suggest me the reason for it.
My daughter and my wife are facing acute congestion problem for last few days, daughter has recovered almost completely, however my wife still has soar throat and jut not getting any relief, today I am also down with fever and heavy soar throat and congestion, please advice.
Heavy head burning eyes intoxication like situation without drinking dizziness it feels my mind is heavy darkness it feel I would taint Please suggest me.
My son aged 7 is suffering from Adenoids. I do not want to go for his surgery. Impact on ear (as per report of tympanogram -391 and -400). please suggest exercises and other measures to take care.
I am 51 Yrs old for last one month I feel uneasiness in my ear I do not have pain is it because of over wax can I use ear drops before consulting doctor.
My one ear is dead due to operate past 20 years ago, and now in my second ear a hole in eardrum, as per Drs. To repair this hole I need to be surgery. Pls advise eardrum surgery is safe and surgery is only way to heal my ear. Pls advise air.
Hi My sister 58 last three month please water from nose countinue day and night. Dr. Says only surgary by indo scopy cost 2 lakh water leakage from brain
Sinuses are cavities in our skull behind the nose which spread out in a pattern. These cavities are lined with tissues and mucosal membranes and are essential for our breathing process. Sinusitis is a condition where the tissues within the cavities become inflamed which results in the sinus cavities being blocked due to a buildup of fluid.
What are the conditions that can lead to sinusitis?
Some of the conditions that can cause nasal polyps are explained as follows:
- Nasal polyps are small growths of tissue within the lining of the nose which may block the sinuses, resulting in sinusitis.
- Common cold is also a culprit which may result in sinusitis
- If your septum or the bridge between the holes of the nose is deviated (this condition is referred to as a deviated septum), you may be prone to developing sinusitis.
- The lining of the nose may swell in a condition known as allergic rhinitis and cause sinusitis as well.
Types of sinusitis
There are multiple types of sinusitis which may affect people and also on how long they last. The various types of sinusitis are explained below:
- Acute sinusitis: This is the most common form of sinusitis that lasts usually between 2 to 4 weeks. It starts with a cold, blocked nose and turns into facial pain that usually starts very suddenly.
- Chronic sinusitis: This is a form of sinus infection which can have a debilitating effect on your life and may last for 12 weeks or longer.
- Sub-acute sinusitis: This is somewhere between acute and chronic sinusitis and may last from anywhere between 4 to 12 weeks.
- Recurrent sinusitis: This form of sinus infections tend to be a variation of acute or sub-acute sinusitis which tends to occur multiple times a year.
Symptoms of sinusitis
The manifestation of the symptoms of sinusitis may be different from person to person and also on the type of sinusitis you are suffering from. However, there are some generic symptoms that are common to all forms which are mentioned as follows:
- Smelling senses may be dulled
- Facial pain
- Congestion accompanied by a cough
- Nose may be blocked, stuffy and may also be runny
- Other symptoms may also include bad breath, fatigue, or even dental pain
- Nasal cavity may have pus and it may drain from time to time
It is best to consult a doctor quickly, if you have been having any of these symptoms. The doctor can prescribe nasal decongestants and antibiotics which can help. If you have chronic or recurrent sinusitis, then more aggressive and advanced treatments may be required. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ent Specialist.