Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pediatricians online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. KumarYour feedback matters!
My 6 month old baby is passing soft yellow stools 6-7 per day. Her pediatrician said she has milk indigestion as baby is on breastfeeding she recommended to stop completely and suggested lactose free milk isomil but baby is not taking any milk accept mothers milk. So please suggest.
Kid aged 3.4 years, weight 11.3 kgs. Regular cold issues and snoring at night. Possible Adenoids and Tonsils enlargement. Currently on Momeflo spray. Is Adenoids removal necessary in this case if enlargement doesn't reduces by Momeflo. Kid breathes mostly from mouth and currently diagnosed with ear infection. Does Tonsils needs to be removed also if they are enlarged or will Adenoids removal will help in clearing blocked nasal passages.
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
According to research published in October in the journal Electromagnetic Biology and Medicine, children absorb significantly more cell phone radiation than previously thought.
This is because children have smaller heads and thinner skulls than adults, which means their bone marrow can absorb up to 10 times the radiation that an adult's might.
While this doesn't tell us if phones are more dangerous for children, it does suggest that there's a need for caution with children regarding phone usage until more research is done.
My son 7 years old suffering from nasal block if he take air of fan for cooling in summer when he sweating, he born in im-matured (8 months), he often suffering from several problem please, suggest me.
Hello Sir, my son is about 6 months & 10 days of age. But there are some skin problem in his both legs near ankle. Some spots like which creates after itching. These are since last 2 months & not solving yet. He also has the problem of vomiting after taking his milk (bottle milk, never gets breast milk) and such serious cough problem also. Please suggest me what to do. Will wait for your reply eagerly.
My baby is 6 month old and yesterday she had loose motion (3 times) in a day. Her other activities are normal. Is it because of her teething or some other reason. And should I give her ORS.
My baby is 6 months 4 days. When it is better to start solids. Now we r giving formula milk 3 times and brest milk 2 times. 2days back we started giving boiled carrot. And today we gave mixed (raw carrot 2 badam 1 cashew) 4 spoons. She splited out.please advice
My daughter age is 7 years. Since one month, pus is discharging from her left ear with bad smell. Already consulted an E.N.T. Specialist. He suggested to use candid ear dropsfor 10 days. But invain.
I have 3 months baby. I m breastfeeding my baby. What I should eat to get more milk for my baby through breastfeeding?
Mera beta 4 month ka hey or uska HC 42 cm hey .3 month ka tha tab HC 40 cm thA. Dr. Kehte hey ki uska ctscan karana hoga to kya koi problem ho sakti he. Vo apna head abhi toda can control kar sakta h. Or koi problem nai he. Dr. Kehte he ki uska HC tezi se bad raha he to sirf check karna hee. To kya koi problem ho sakti h. Pls help me.
My wife had an caesarian procedure on 01.05. 2015. Our baby (daughter) born complete healthy. Dr. Advised my wife to take cerazette 75 daily. My baby is being breastfeed ed by my wife exclusively. Now for the last three days, my baby is vomiting continuously even after taking domostol drop. Child specialist is suggesting, that it may be a side-effect of consuming those contraception pill (cerazette 75m). We do not have any reason to take contraception, as getting pregnant is least of our worries. We are staying separate in these three month for job purpose. So, my question is, can the cerazette tab be harmful to my baby by any means? and if my wife stop that tab on her 15th day, will that be better in any scenario, or it may be harmful to my baby.;
I am concerned about introducing certain food to my 6 months old as she hasn't pooped for last 3 days. Is it okay to give barley cereal, brown rice, ragi,sooji, kellogs oats and veggies during night. Which foods from above should be given to the baby at night and which all fruits to be given and when.
My baby is now 16 months now, I want to stop breast feeding, how to make her to stop breast feeding as I have tried in many ways but she insist for it before going to sleep.
My son is suffering from typhoid. Its been 17 days he suffers a fever of 102 - 104 three times a day. Have consulted the doctors but didn't find any cure for my son. Is there any medicine available in the market so that it could stop the daily suffering of my son? My son is 3 years old.
Is your child getting exhausted after a bout of cough? Does he or she suffer from constant wheezing and tightness of the chest? Does your child feel drained out after climbing a flight of stairs? Do you know a child who always seems to run out of breath and cannot participate in school sports tournaments or play outside for a long time? The child could be suffering from asthma, which is a serious breathing problem. Most children are affected by asthma. Staying in a polluted city just makes the condition worse.
Asthma - Know the disease
- Asthma is a condition that causes inflammation of the airways, known as trachea and bronchioles.
- The muscles around the airways constrict and prevent the smooth flow of air.
- The lining of the bronchioles swell and block the airways.
- Asthma is mostly triggered by an allergic reaction.
- There is a difficulty in breathing out. Exhalation of air is often accompanied by a wheezing, that is, a whistling sound.
- There is a constant shortness of breath, feeling out of breath and gasping for air.
- There is an uncomfortable tightness in the chest, the feeling of not breathing in enough air.
- Coughing bouts in the middle of the night, that leave the child feeling exhausted and completely out of breath.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma is mostly triggered by asthma allergens. These allergens are mostly pollens and animal fur.
- Exposure to pollution, such as dust and smoke
- History of heartburn, GERD and acid reflux
- Inflammation of sinus and airways
- History of bronchial disorders and pneumonia
- Viral infections
- Chronic rhinitis
- Low immunity causing constant cold and blockage of nose
Treatments of asthma
- A nebulizer that turns asthma medicine into a mist can then be inhaled easily
- An inhaler can be used to take in inhaled steroids into the lungs or a bronchodilutor
- Try and avoid asthma triggers and allergens as much as possible
- Avoid physical stress and heat
- Get sufficient rest of about 7-8 hours every day
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pulmonologist.