Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Yadav
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna YadavYour feedback matters!
Im suffering for irregular mensural problem from beginning, I had treatment so many time. It goes good sometimes. But now its been 2 months it did not happen. I feel so heavy and congested due to this. Please suggest.
Hi I am 50 year old female with a history of breast cancer and taking tamoxifen 20 mg daily for past 4 years. December 2015, I took an abdomen scan and the endometrial thickness was 8 mm. But last week july 2016 the thickness increased to 14 mm. Am I having cancer of endometrium? Other symptoms for the cancer are missing. Should I go for an Hysterectomy? Please advice.
Shea butter is derived from the nuts of Karite trees (also known as Mangifolia) – which is predominantly found in many parts of Africa. It is sourced out in the form of a nutty oily substance and when the nuts are crushed, boiled and fermented, it leaves behind a light colored fat, commonly referred to as Shea butter.
Shea butter is edible and is used in a wide range of culinary cuisines across the globe. Shea butter may be refined or unrefined. It is a stock house of essential vitamins and minerals and finds many applications. The butter is beneficial for your health, skin and hair. Many health-care products available in the market today contain Shea butter too. It is also considered as a super food for your skin and has enough essential fatty acids and vitamins that boost your skin health. We have listed down some of its benefits for the skin:
- Sun Screen- Shea butter protects against the ultraviolet radiations of the sun and can act as a natural deterrent for the exposure. It is also the best bet for your skin during winter and moisturizes your skin to a great degree.
- Heals Skin Spots- Shea butter has remarkable healing properties and is used as a base in many medicinal ointments. It is effective in the treatment of scars and skin blemishes. It is also beneficial for chapped skin and fights effectively against skin pigmentation.
- Anti-Ageing Properties- Shea butter has amazing skin tightening properties and stimulates the production of collagen. The vitamin A levels in it can keep the skin supple and nourished. The butter also soothes your dry skin and brings out the natural glow.
- Baby Care- Shea butter is a natural moisturizer and basically, has no chemicals in it. Thus it is an excellent baby care product and is safe for the sensitive skin of your babies. It can also be used as an after bath lotion or can be used against diaper rash. It also hydrates your baby’s skin and retains the water content.
- Lip Care- Cold months can be especially harmful for your lips. Shea butter is easily absorbable and can moisturize your skin and lips during the cold winter seasons easily. It acts as a natural lip balm and can protect your lips from dry weather. It also greatly benefits chapped lips symptoms.
- Restores Skin Elasticity- Shea butter restores the elasticity of the skin and can help in maintaining an even skin tone. It acts as a natural toner and improves the flexibility of the skin. As a result, your skin appears supple and hydrated at all times. In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hii mam meri wife ke periods irregular hain march 8th ko perieod aaye April 10th and then may 16th mere ko ye janna hai ki meri wife ka ovulation time kab hota hai main kya kru.
There is a prevalent misconception that gynecologists are for women what urologists are for men. But urologists also deal with certain women-related health issues. These include overactive bladder, pelvic organ prolapse, and urinary incontinence.
Following are the 5 points which every female should know:
- Women sometimes pee in their pants too: A majority of the female population between 40 and 60 suffer from either stress incontinence (when you cough, sneeze or laugh) or urgency incontinence (leaking when you want to go badly). Urologists want you to know that there are less invasive options and medications available to treat this problem.
- Recognize pelvic organ prolapse: This condition is defined by a bit of bladder, rectal, or uterine tissue bulging into your vagina. An urologist can provide non invasive options to deal with this.
- Age related factors affect both men and women: Right around the time when menopause and andropause strike, changing hormone levels affect the pelvic floor, bladder, urethra and vagina in women causing problems like urinary tract infection and incontinence. These conditions are effectively treated by an urologist who can also probe for underlying conditions like kidney stone, polyp, or tumor in severe cases.
- An overactive bladder is more common than you think: Around 40% women have to hit the bathroom every hour or so owing to this. Simple lifestyle changes like lowering the intake of caffeine and alcohol, in combination with pelvic floor exercises can solve the problem.
- Pelvic pain: If it is not gynecology then it is urology. A general pain in the pelvic region triggers a visit to the gynecologist first for most women.From menstrual cramps to ovarian cysts, all of this may well be taken care of by your gynecologist too. But when the usual culprits are not the cause for your discomfort, it's time you get the urology aspect examined thoroughly too.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hi Sir, I am trying for pregnancy for last four month. This month Dr. Prescribed me letroz 5 mg on date 2nd for 5 days. And advised for follicular study from day 11th. On 9th day I had 4 follicles two of 11 & 12 mm and other less than that, on 11 the day two were of 18 mm size. Then on day 11 Dr. gave me an injury of HCG 5000 IU, On day 13th one cyst formation was there and one follicle was of 24 mm size on the same ovary. Can the follicle of 24 mm size rupture egg for pregnancy. Is there any chance of pregnancy this month.
Hi I am 28 female I love anal sex very much and I use to have it daily I also have pet dog one day I was sleeping he came in my bed and I have let him to suck my vagina and anus and I felt very good since then I use get licked by my dog and one night I used his genitals and inserted in my anal and then also I felt very good so is this safe.
Anal breathing is the beginner’s version of Tao’s Qi Gong. It focuses on the lower portion of the body. Anal breathing helps young men and boys suffering from critical sex problems such as impotence and weak erection. The knowledge of anal breathing is passed by the Tao masters of China thousands of years ago. This method aims at enhancing the bio-energy flow from the conception vessel and Governor's vessel. Once the technique is mastered, it can fetch rich benefits to people suffering from sexual problems.
How is anal breathing done?
- The procedure starts with a simple exercise of the butt. While urination, light pressure needs to be applied to the bladder by pushing the ankles and the heels upward and squeeze the buttocks against the anus and the tailbone. This will stop urination by contracting the PC muscles and the prostate gland. This, in turn, makes the buttock muscles trigger the s4-s2 muscles to close the prostate-bladder outlet.
- Similar width of the shoulder and the leg should be maintained at all times while performing this technique. Slight pressure should be exerted against the bladder and the buttocks should be contracted against the tailbone until it becomes warm.
- The contraction of the butt should be synchronized with the inhalation. While inhaling, it should be ensured that the muscle of the tailbone-anus should be contracted towards the spine. The air should be sucked into the spine, anus and the tailbone of an individual. The sensation of the air getting into the anus is known as anal breathing.
Tips to contract the muscles:
- Beginners have a tendency to contract the anal muscles harder than necessary. Hard contractions end up in doing more harm than good. With more practice, it is possible to master the procedure of contracting the tailbone-anus muscles thereby improving the quality of the erection.
- The pressure applied to the bladder should be very less. The pressure should be such that the relaxation and the expansion of the prostate and the PC muscles happen smoothly.
- In case a person possesses a weak prostate or PC muscle, it is advised that he consumes herbs such as the Patricia, Pyrrosia, dianthus etc.
Check the reservoir:
If the morning erection is no more felt or there is a feeling of fatigue in an individual, the testosterone percentage may be extremely low or non-existent. It is the testosterone that produces nitric oxide to empower erection. If testosterone is lagging in a person, it is advised that necessary measures are taken to build up testosterone levels in the body. This could be done by hormonal therapy, consumption of herbs, medications and such other ways.
Ayurveda is the perfect way through which you can get treated for the same, for more details consult.
Hello, I’m Dr Vinod Raina. I’m a sexologist. Today we are going to talk about male infertility. Nowadays it has been seen that a number of couples who get married are not able to conceive after their marriage.
What is the reason?
It has been seen that the number of males are suffering from infertility problems. The quality of the sperm is not good. The morphology of the sperms is not good and more over the quantity is also not good. Why? What is the reason?
It has been seen that the number of youngsters are smoking very hard, they are chain smokers, this can lead to male infertility and more over it has been seen that males drink very hard. They drink 5 to 6 to 10 pegs a day. They don’t walk. Their lifestyle is not good. You have to walk 45 minutes daily and more over it has been seen that the patients are suffering from severe stress. There are a number of youngsters who work at night and sleep in the day, they work in call centres, definitely those patients are under severe stress. Definitely, those patients will also be suffering from male infertility.
So what we can do to stop male infertility?
Definitely, you to check the quality, quantity and morphology of the sperms. You can go to the pathologist, have your sperm analysis done and it will tell you the exact the quantity quality and morphology of the sperms. Moreover, you can improve your lifestyle. You can walk for 45 minutes early in the morning. You can take the proper good diet. You can increase almonds in your diet. You can in breeze dry fruits including walnuts or flaxseed or you can take broccoli in your diet, or you can take kali urad ki daal that will increase testosterone level normally and moreover you can take non-veg including fish. If you are taking two to three times fish in a week it will also improve your sperm quality. If these things are not improving then definitely you have to visit a doctor.
First of all, you have to do an analysis of your hormones, we have to check FSH, LH, prolactin testosterone in the males which would tell us the exact quantity of the hormones. If the hormones are altered, we can initiate hormone replacement therapy and we can put patients on very good drugs. Nowadays there are the number of drugs that can cure male infertility, it includes Quinze contes, it includes elkanting, lycopene and more drugs which can be administered to the patient and within three to six months of a span of time a patient can be treated fully. No need to go for IVF because you can irradicate male infertility from the base root level if you are going to a very good specialist.