Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Krishna Gopal
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. Krishna GopalYour feedback matters!
I am 70 years OLD make suffering with prostate gland enlargement, since 8/11/2014 till date. I am taking Tamdura capsules from 8/11/2014 to 25/1/2016 and from 26/2/2016 to till now after breakfast. Also I took only silodal-D 8 for one month in the gap from 25/1/2016 to 26/2/2016 after dinner. Now I am taking both Tamdura cap after breakfast and silodal-D, 8 cap after dinner from 26/2/2016 till to date. ON 8/11/2014, my prostate size was 125 cc, PSA: 7.5 and prevoid/post void urine is 200 cc,/40 cc respectively. On 27/5/2016 my prostate size 86gm, PSA 3.89 and prevoid and post void volume is 180 and 60 cc. My question is can I continue same capsules. I want a reply only from urologist and not from any surgeon or sexologist. Please reply from Senior urologist only.
Dear doctor, my father having prostate problem due to age. He is 63 years old. He is not ready for operation. So I want to know any medicine which can control it?
I am 58 yr old, male suffering from ckd with creatinine-4.2, urea-81, hb-11.8. Can it be recovered? at present I am taking some medicine like- ketostril, nodosis-ds, shelecol-os, febutaz-80mg. Q. Whether these medicine has any action to down the creatinine my question is that what step has to be taken to recover my problem.
I am 20 years old. My father have stones in his kidney, now I have stones in kidney. Will it continue to my children also? My mom have diabetes, will it be a problem to me?
Hi doctor, I am 31 years old My scan report says" small calculus measuring -4mm seen in middle calyx" in left kidney. Also Fatty lever grade I. Please suggest.
I have been treated for a stone which slipped into the tube between kidney and bladder. Before going for the further steps on this doctors prescribed medicines to see if we can pass the stone through urine. Medicine am taking is dynapres, and it's been 5 days am taking this medicine. What I observe is I have been not able to ejaculate while orgasm, is this expected and does this have any side effect? Can you please advise. Thanks in Advance.
My husband is suffering with disc prolapse between l4 and l5. Due to this he has developed constipation and urinary disorder. Doctors suggest to get a surgery immediately. Please suggest what to do.
Are you experiencing unintentional loss of urine lately? This is an indication of a condition known as urinary incontinence in women. The condition usually arises from pregnancy, childbirth and menopause. In many cases, overactive and weak bladder muscles, and nerve damage may also cause urinary incontinence. This is a common problem in women, which is treatable. There are several types of this condition such as stress incontinence, urge incontinence, functional incontinence, mixed incontinence, transient incontinence and mixed incontinence.
Management of Urinary Incontinence
There are several ways and methods which you can apply to manage urinary incontinence. They are as follows:
- Pelvic floor exercises: Pelvic floor muscles help in holding urine and when these muscles get weakened due to pregnancy or because of being overweight, leakage occurs. You have to carry out several exercises for improving the symptoms. Doing this exercise on a regular basis will prevent leakage and stop the existing leakage. These exercises are useful when you have a sudden urge for urination, and they involve the relaxation and contraction of the pelvic floor muscles.
- Less liquid consumption: Leakages are more likely to occur when the bladder is full and drinking any kind of liquid will make you feel like urinating. You must limit your consumption of alcohol and caffeine as these cause the urine to increase.
- Bathroom schedule: In case you have to visit the bathroom too often or frequently, you must try to increase the time between bathroom visits. You have to practice bladder training along with pelvic floor exercises. Slowly, you will be able to reduce your bathroom visits.
- Wearable devices: You can use wearable devices for placing support in the vagina as these prevent leakage. You may be fitted with a silicon device known as a pessary. Tampons can be used for the prevention of leaks as well. Tampons are recommended for women who leak during activities such as running. For preventing shock syndrome, the tampon should be changed every six hours.
- Weight loss: Obesity and extra weight cause urinary incontinence as these put extra pressure on the bladder or the urethra, which is the tube which starts from the bladder. This is associated with stress incontinence and leaks due to sneezing, coughing, lifting or laughing. Heavier women are more likely to face this problem and weight loss can help in managing the same.
In case you are experiencing urinary incontinence, you must consult a doctor and discuss your problems. A doctor will provide you the best remedies for dealing with the stressful condition.