Find numerous Gynaecologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Pregnancy and related Disorder
Treatment of Irregular Periods
Treatment of No Periods
Management of Pregnancy
Treatment of Ovarian Cysts
Management of Pregnancy Query
Management of Abortion
Treatment of Painful Periods
Avoiding Pregnancy Procedures
Birth Control Treatment
Treatment of Painful Sexual Intercourse
Treatment of Pregnancy Symptoms
Treatment of Heavy Periods
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome
Treatment of Breast Pain
Treatment of Vaginal Discharge
Treatment of Miscarriage
Treatment of Vaginal Itching
Treatment of Cervicitis
Submit a review for Dr. Kirti GargYour feedback matters!
It is the tropical fruit found in South America. It is also known by the name of Pine cones mostly cultivated in South along with Central America by Mayas. It has a unique flavor which balances the taste of sweet along with sour. It is regarded as one of the healthiest foods in the world available in all seasons. It offers many benefits that are good for the body.
Benefits of Pineapple
- Good for digestion: This fruit is good for digestion as it contains fiber which will help you to overcome from the problem of constipation.
- Prevents cancer: It helps you to prevent cancer as it contains anti-oxidants along with Vitamin C which will help you in fighting against cancer.
- Boosts immune system: It will help you in boosting the immune system where your body will be able to fight with many diseases.
- Cough- It is the best natural remedy for cough, as this fruit includes anti-inflammatory agents which will help the body in fighting infections and kill bacteria. It will help in removing the problem of cough fast without taking any medicine for the same.
- Oral and Bone Health- This fruit is good in maintaining oral and bone health. This fruit contains special properties which will help a person to strengthen the gums. It will also help you to fight against oral cancer. It also strengthens your bones, and helps in the overall growth of the body.
- Circulation of blood- This fruit also contains copper which is good for the body in building red blood cells which are important for the body in providing oxygen to different organs along with providing cognitive benefits.
- Health of tissues: Tissue health is also maintained with the help of this fruit as it helps in the production of Collagen which helps the body in healing and fight against infections in the body.
- Arthritis and blood pressure problem: Problem of blood pressure is also taken care of by its regular consumption. A person who eats pineapple regularly can take care of his or her arthritis problem in a better way.
Thus, you have come across many health benefits of pineapple which protect you from different infections and help your body in building muscles along with bones. It is better you consult a medical practitioner to know more about the benefits of this fruit as some people may be asked to consume it less because of some other medical condition.
I had d&c n after that I am suggested to take krimson 35 for three months as I was bleeding for 1 month before d&c due to taken of abortion pill. So I wnt to knw that its safe to take krimson 35 and can I have intercourse with my husband during taking krimson 35.
Meri yoni bahut hi dry rahti hai sex ke time bhi isse mujhe kafi taklif hoti hai mai sex ka aanand lena cahti hu per dry ke karan bahut hi dard hota hai please help.
She had unprotected sex after how many days of sex we can do the test to know whether she is pregnant or not urine pregnancy test.
I'm having irregular periods. My gynaecologist told me to do fasting sugar test and thyroid profile test and abdomen usg. Does these tests shows anyone's virginity?
I am trying to conceive. Have attempted one IVF on this January but failed. I have low AMH issue. I used to have alcohol and gutkha. Please advise me what should I do?
We had sex on February 10 th, I felt nausea on march 4 th and again on April 10th, am I safe from pregnancy?
I'm an eighteen year old female. My partner and I have engaged in intercourse, quite a few times. I have been taking very frequent bathroom breaks but, I haven't missed my period after the act. There's no chance I'm pregnant, right?
Hi, I am 14 weeks 2 days pregnant but not showing. I felt slight butterflies in my abdomen 1 week back but now i dont feel anything. I feel slight cramps while walking and sleeping and some incerase in white/creamy color discharge also. USG done on 13th and all was fine. Cramps are like some pressure is there , and sometimes on only left or right side. Can i get my USG done again.Is it harmful ? i have already 4 USG's done. Please help
I am 35 years old unmarried female. I have a ankle pain in legs & swelling. My periods also not coming regularly. Please suggest, what to do?
Frozen yoghurt is a healthy food that is free of fat and contains good amount of protein. Yoghurt is rich in various nutrients such as potassium, phosphorus, calcium and zinc which are all essential for the body. Enriched milk, if used in making yoghurt, imparts the very essential Vitamin D and A to the yoghurt.
Probiotics: Frozen yoghurt is rich in probiotics which are very beneficial for the digestive system, as they aid your digestive function and also good for you if you suffer from lactose intolerance. It also aids in reducing symptoms of IBS and other inflammatory diseases. It is also good for your cardiovascular health as it converts fiber into good fats that help maintain cholesterol levels in the body.
Add fruits: Yoghurt basically is a milk derivative that is formed when lactic acid bacteria is added to milk. This bacteria helps in coagulating the milk protein and thus causes the milk to thicken. You may also add various fruits to your frozen yoghurt for nutrition. Some fruits that you may add are:
- Chopped apples: Apples contain antioxidants and flavonoids in large amounts which reduce the risk of heart disease and cancer. It has also been proven to reduce the symptoms of dementia and improve neurological health.
- Strawberries: This fruit is rich in folate, potassium and other nutrients that boost your immune system and help to maintain optimal blood pressure. Strawberries also help in reducing premature signs of ageing.
- Bananas: Bananas are rich in potassium that helps improving heart function and aid in maintaining electrolyte balance in the body. They also help you in gaining weight as they are rich in carbohydrates. Vitamin A present in bananas aids in improving your vision.
- Cherries: You may add cherries to your frozen yoghurt to add to the flavor. They are also rich in anthocyanin which is a strong antioxidant. They also help in preventing cancer as they contain carotenoids and vitamin C.
- Grapes: Adding grapes to frozen yoghurt not only adds taste but also nutrients which assist in preventing cancer. They contain quercetin that assists in maintaining healthy cholesterol levels in the body.
When it comes to health benefits, green tea has been an undisputed winner for a long time. It is a must have for all health conscious people. For many people, the day starts and ends with a cup of green tea. However, of late, its position and popularity have been challenged. With its health benefits, white tea is slowly but steadily finding its way into the lives of people.
Now the obvious question is; which one of the two (green tea or white tea) is better? While some loyal fans swear by green tea, others have genuine reasons to opt for white tea. To know more about their benefits, one first needs to know, what are green and white tea?
Green tea and white tea are both extracted and processed from the same mother plant, Camellia sinensis. White tea is manufactured using the young buds and leaves. Green tea, on the other hand, is manufactured from the older leaves of the plant.
Also, green tea undergoes more processing compared to the white tea. In the case of green tea, the leaves are first withered, followed by steaming or frying (pan frying). Next, there is rolling, shaping, and finally drying of the leaves. In the case of white tea, the processing is simple and involves steaming followed by drying of the leaves.
The health benefits of green tea Vs white tea
- The antioxidant capacity: Both green tea and white tea contains a phytochemical, Polyphenols, which has antioxidant properties. In addition to the weight management, this antioxidant is known to protect the body from cardiovascular disorders, diabetes, and even cancer. Research suggests the phenolic content, and subsequently, the antioxidant capacity is higher in white tea as compared to the green tea.
- Protection from UV rays: The harmful effects of UV rays are known to all. Research suggests that both green and white tea are at par (photoprotection ability) when it comes to protection from the harmful UV radiation.
- Anti-carcinogenic property: When it comes to cancer-fighting ability, white tea earns the brownie point. Undergoing less processing as compared to the green tea, the antimutagenic and the anti-carcinogenic properties are higher in white tea.
- Mood enhancer and stress reliever: Many studies suggest that white tea has a slightly higher caffeine content compared to the green tea. Thus, white tea will have a better soothing and refreshing effect than green tea.
- A younger looking skin: Both white and green tea play a pivotal role in slowing down the aging process. However, White tea contains a higher content of polyphenols (due to less processing) and is believed to have a better ability to prevent the breakdown of the elastin and collagen than green tea. The EGCG or EpiGalloCatechin Gallate (lowers the aging process) is also higher in white tea.
- Weight Management: When it comes to weight management, both white and green tea exhibit almost similar effects.
- Anti-inflammatory property: The anti-inflammatory property is slightly higher in white tea than green tea. White tea, thus, helps to suppress the activities collagenase, elastase, and oxidants (enzymes responsible for Rheumatoid arthritis) better. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.