Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Modinagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil MalikYour feedback matters!
Two years back she was having pain in knees. After sitting she the pain was worst. After seeing a physician we went to a neurologist. He said that certain nerves were pinched after an x ray. She was prescribed pregabalin and some other medicines. After two months she got a fit lasting for a minute only. We stopped that medicine and went to another neurologist. He said that there is no problem with nervous system and that knee pain is due to weight. He advised for a CT scan which was normal. However he prescribed Oxetol 300 mg and 450 mg for 3 years. After one month she was tired with the medicine and stopped. Everything was normal for two years. Then again she was having severe pain in leg. We went to another physician and he gave medicines for neuropathic pain of which pregabalin was a medicine. After using for one month she got a fit during night. This time the duration was even shorter. Both times it happened when she awoke in night and fainted. She told a feeling of anxiety that night before sleeping and told her head went numb or cold. We went to physician. He checked history stopped all medicines only giving oxetol 300mg in the morning and 450mg in the evening. Two months passed and she is fine. Very slight pain in knees also. But the doctor says she had to take this medicine for 5 years. Please advice us. We do not know whether she is having epilepsy or it was side effect of the medicines given for neuropathic pain.
Hi, i am 31 years old i have big back pain in my back bone.In my back bone 4 gaps(l2,b2,b4.B5) lot of pain in my back bone please suggest any medicines ?
I am 24 years old and have severe joint pains in my body, pain in the fingers and knees is the most, have tried certain exercises but not much of result have been obtained, kindly guide and suggest for better. Thank yu.
I am suffering from severe back pain for last 1 month. What should I do. All home remedies tried but not helping.
Hello doctor, My Mom Had a Disc problem in her back before 2, 3 years ago .Gradually the pain was moving down to the one whole leg. After taking the medication from several doctors and bed rest. She was ok. Now she is suffering from same severe leg pain even she is unable to move in bed during sleep at night and also can't get up in morning. Please suggest me something that can cure her.
I have lot of pain in my both legs last 3 months. I can't sit in indian toilet more than 3 mins. After I get up my knee is bend for 2,3 seconds. Is there any problem? Please help me.
I am getting severe pain in my heels, more on the left side. I also have pain in my Palms and have very bad grip. And Tingling in my finger tips. I now 73.
I am 22 year old female having muscular leg pain from last 3 months. During stretching legs we're badly stretched. I can not directly walk after being sitted, as I need time to let my knee handle my weight I have been applying ointment but no relief yet. Kindly help me to get rid of this pain Thanks!
Hai doctor! Past few weeks I get weird feeling on my right hand, it's like current passing through and very little of numbness. It from my shoulder to my thumb. On my thumb above the nail it's constantly numm and feel like no sense. What should I do? Should I consult doctor? If yes which specialises I should. Thanks and regards Yuva.
I love running either on tread mill or long routes on road. But recently in feeling little pain in my knees. Sometimes I feel stain in knees while sitting on floor. What should I do to cure it and what precautionary measures I should take ?
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain.