Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Modinagar. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil MalikYour feedback matters!
Respeced sir, I m 26 yrs old and suffering from backpain problem since 2 yrs. If I will seat for even 1 hrs. Then I m not able to stand comfortably. Please suggest me what to do?
Hello. My daughter 5.6 years old. She is always complain for pain in legs. Sometimes she feels like pinch like pain. Can you please share a nutrition plan for her health.
Aged 62. Height 5 ft. Weight 78 kgs. Suffered from arthritis with knee pain for the last six months. Using Ayurvedic medicine for vata. Still can't walk free. Suggest what to do?
This query is for my wife who is 55 years old, weighting 77 kg and having height of 5.5 feet. She has problem with her knees. We are residing at 3rd floor and it becomes very difficult for her to ascend or descend stairs. Even otherwise if she stands for some time, her legs becomes stiff and starts swelling. She can;t even fold her legs and there is pain while walking. Her sugar level, BP, Cholesterol level, uric acid, RH factor are OK. She is taking Calcium (Cadila Pouch) and B complex daily. Please advise.
I feel pain at back (whether it is kidney or back pain) after doing masturbate .my question is when a person masturbates is there any problem cause in his kidney. Will he get is any kidney problem.
I'm 35. Female. I always suffered from back pain from young age. Met an ortho many years back and was diagnosed with spinal prob .disc are joined compressed. The vertebrae gap compressed .etc advised to exercise. Now my back pain is permanent .cannot even walk for 15 mts .cannot apply pressure to body .to the point of even carrying heavy ladies shoulder bag on shoulder. It's like my body can't take any weight. M willing to go for any treatment but needs proper advice. Please help.
The human body allows for movement through the complex system of bones, muscles and joints. A break in the bone is medically known as a fracture and can be caused by constant stress, pressure or impact. It is common knowledge that with age, the bone strength decreases and incidence of fractures (osteoporotic fracture) increases. Based on the affected bone and impact, different types of fractures are commonly identified as:
- Complete: When the breakage of the bone is complete, producing two or more pieces, it is referred to as a complete fracture.
- Incomplete: When the breakage is incomplete, where the bone has cracked, but does not break into pieces, it is known as an incomplete fracture.
- Another type would be the open or closed fracture:
- Open fracture: When the skin is exposed and the bone breaks through this exposed skin, it is known as compound or open fracture.
- Simple or closed fracture: The bone breaks, but the skin continuity is maintained. Again, here are different types including hairline, greenstick, oblique, etc.
What is the reason behind a fracture?
A bone will fracture when force is applied to it that is stronger than the bone itself. A key factor in a bone’s susceptibility to fracturing is age. Both children and older people are prone to bone fractures. Children’s bones are constantly growing and have not reached their full strength. Elderly people have brittle bones with old age and are prone to develop bone diseases, making them susceptible to fractures.
How they are treated?
Splint and pain medications are commonly used. Closed reduction where the fracture is reduced without opening up the tissues and open reduction, where the tissues are opened up are common approaches to managing fractures.
Can they be prevented?
Especially with children and in the elderly, extra precaution should be taken to avoid any kind of injury and fracture.
- Develop an exercise routine to strengthen the muscles
- Manage weight
- Use the right footwear and exercise gear
- Watch your medications (avoid sleep inducing ones)
- Increase lighting in the room/home to improve clarity of vision for elderly
- Make the home/living area fall-proof by reducing clutter, using railing in the bathroom and bedrRhinoplastyoom, using rubber mat, etc.
- While a fall may seem inevitable, taking the above steps can help reduce the incidence and severity of a fall, thereby minimizing damage. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an orthopedist.