Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Kapil Kumar Pushkarna
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Kapil Kumar PushkarnaYour feedback matters!
Sir Im 16 years old and sometimes I have pain in my heart sudden pain like somebody is inserting a needle in it. And it hurts and I cant breathe at that time. Please help me.
I had been suffering from back pain and headache since last month looking for good cure so that I don't have to face any such kind of problem in future and I want to know such medicine which I can use when suffering from cough.
I am having one small white spots on my penis shaft and have itching also. Before 5 months I am having the same thing but its more like 4 or 5 and get treated by skin doc they remove it by surgical syringe and advice to test hiv and std its report r normal. Can you please help me with that I am very much thankful to u. I don'nt know what to do. Advice me with your good one.
I am having a prblm of frequent urge for urination. I can not the complete amount at a time I need to go 3-4 times to pass the complete amount of urine in a gap of 15-20 minutes. I am also having eruptions in my genitals this is not an std but I am not getting rid of any of these two problems. I am facing it for past a year. I took many antibiotics citrus soln genital washes n supplements too. I hve also developed a habit of urine retention as it provides me sexual excitement n vice versa when I feel sexual I feel to urinate but I control it. please help how to get rid of these two problems if you can help.
I would like to know from experienced Doctors about at least ten diets from which Vitamin -- C are available.
I have gas and constipation for 4 years till now I tried Homeopathy, Allopathy, Herbal everything but nothing works on it, It's all short time relief and that's not what I am looking for I want to get rid off this problem forever. Please suggest me any medicine or any technique to get rid off this thing. Thanks.
Ear discharge may occur due to several reasons. Injury or trauma to the ear canal, a ruptured ear drum or an infection in the middle ear may be the most common causes of ear discharge. Eczema, swimmer’s ear and other skin irritations may also lead to this problem. While there are some simple home remedies to treat this disorder, always consult an ENT specialist if the discharge does not stop after the application of those treatments.
Let us look at some common ways to treat this disorder.
- Use gravity: While this method does not treat ear discharge per se, it does help in draining the fluid build-up in the ear. Just lie down on your side keeping the affected ear parallel to the ground. Use your finger to create a vacuum inside your ear and drain the fluid inside it. The finger must be clean. You can also use a cotton wad for this purpose. Another way could be by simply lying on your side with a towel under your ear.
- Use a warm compress: This treatment promotes the flow of ear discharge to its outer part, thereby alleviating the pain. Dip a clean piece of cloth in warm water, wring the cloth as much as you can and then place it around your ear for 2-5 minutes. Lie down on your side.
- Inhale steam: Inhaling steam, opens up the Eustachian tube, thereby promoting the flow of the trapped ear discharge. Simply mix a little bit of eucalyptus oil with some water, boil the mixture and inhale the steam. Tilt your head to one side so that the fluid drains out. Do this exercise for 5-10 minutes. Cover your head and the water with a towel to prevent the steam from escaping. Repeat this exercise as needed.
- Use vinegar and rubbing alcohol mixture: Vinegar and rubbing alcohol have excellent anti-microbial properties. Mix equal parts of white vinegar and rubbing alcohol. Put some drops of the mixture in a dropper. Lie down on your side with the infected ear upwards. Insert some drops of the solution with the dropper in your ear. Wait for 10 minutes and then drain out the ear discharge by tilting the infected ear to the other side. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
- Use garlic oil: Crush 2-3 garlic cloves and extract its oil. Use a dropper to put 2-3 drops of this extract into your affected ear. Tilt the head to one side so that the juice settles down. Now hold a dryer next to the infected ear and let the warm air blow inside it. Repeat this exercise twice a day for better results.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!