Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpna BhardwajYour feedback matters!
Halo sir, my left side shoulder and neck having stiffness.in mri test c4 and c5 is burgled so do the needful what is the care and cure for it. My age is 44 years
Sir I am a 20 year old man. I am having a back pain and hip pain while riding bike and lifting weights for about four months. When I consulted a doctor he said it was disc dislocation and asked for 14 days bed rest and suggested some exercise. But still the pain is continuing. So what is the real remedies?
Hi. I stop my last periods on 16 august after that again I start bleeding on 26 Aug. Starting 3-4 days it's like clotting now bleeding increase. Now also I am bleeding. Around 10 days over for my bleeding. How n when it stops nd wats the reason behind this? My first delivery in 2013 after that I didn't did any exercise nd now two months back I started gym nd I loose 6 kg weight. It is due to hormonal change or what? I am going gym in bleeding also. Should I stop gym for sometime or whole life? Does it effect my next periods? please refer me some medicine. I am having lot of backpain also.
I am 38year old female. Already I undergo micro discatomy in my L5, S1 before 10years. Now I have backache. What is your advice for me?
I am 48 yrs old suffering from right upper backpain & recently dignosed spondilysys + vertogo sincelast 17 years.
I am 15 year old boy but I have back ache I had used pain relief ointment but the pain did not go I have lot of pain in my back.
Getting up late in morning, no will to excise regularly because of muscle sprain frequently, too allergic to even things like sweating, pain in back of eyes, frequent headaches, never physically active though try to be, pain in shoulders and joins, had pox for 3 times at childhood in 3 years. What are these symptoms leads to? I feel relieved with paracetamol when prescribed by doctor for any illness. Feel much relieved in brain and muscles. I don't use medicines much unless it is required. Am I need medication or natural remedies are possible?
I have back pain problem since last 4 months most of the time I use to sit on chair and it's not possible for me what should I do help me pass.
A Herniated disc also known as a slip disc or prolapsed disc and it refers to the problem where one of the discs located in between the bones of the vertebrae(backbone) gets damaged and stacks itself upon the nerves. The tender inner portion of the disc gets protruded over the outer ring. Herniated disc causes severe neck pain and back pain. It occurs when the outer ring gets weak and tears down. The most common symptoms include pain and numbness, especially on one side of the body. The pain extends down to the arms and legs. It worsens during nighttime. The muscles become weak. Overweight people are likely to have this disease, as the discs carry extra weight. Old people are vulnerable to a slip disc.
Effects of Herniated Disc:
- An untreated case of Herniated disc may cause permanent damage to the nerves.
- In certain cases, a Herniated disc is capable of cutting off nerve impulses to the "caudal equine"nerves, present in the lower back and legs. This leads to loss of bladder control or bowel control.
- Saddle anaesthesia is another long-term effect. Nerves are compressed by the slip disc, causing loss of sensation in the inner portions of your thighs, the back of your legs and surrounding the rectum region.
- Symptoms may improve or worsen.
Diagnosis of Herniated Disc:
Treatment or diagnosis of Herniated disc or slipped disc can be either conservative or surgical in nature. The nature of treatment is determined according to your discomfort level and the kind of pain you are experiencing, or how much the disc has slipped out.
- The pain caused by Herniated disc can be relieved by undertaking an exercise schedule, which includes stretching and strengthening the spine and its surrounding muscles.
- A physiotherapist should be appointed for recommending the types of exercises.
- Taking pain relievers also soothes the pain.
- Stronger medicines prescribed by doctors include-muscle relaxants, narcotics to deal with the pain, medicines for nerve pain such as "gabapentin" or "duloxetine".
- In case of the symptoms not subsiding within a span of six weeks, a surgery may be recommended by your doctor. The surgeon may have to remove the damaged part of the disc. This surgery is called a microdiscectomy.