Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kalpna BhardwajYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am 18 years old boy, my height is 5'10" and weight 86, my legs have pain daily, from the knee to foot. And my foot size is also big and wide from others, its foot wear size is 10. I want to improve it. I also take tension always of little little things. And I cannot take part in sports activities and feel so under confident in all situation. Thanks.
Left leg is paining below the knee and lower back center at disc also and I want permanent cure for asthma, and when cough comes urine also discharge these are all I am suffering.
When I play cricket once in a week because of that I have a pain in my legs. Please suggest me a treatment.
I HAVE A DESK JOB AND MY WORKING HOURS IS 12. SO I GOT BACK PAIN PROBLEM. IS THERE ANY SOLUTION DOCTOR? Also I got some band of my back bone.
Hello my mom is 44 yrs she has a pain in hand. We did all type of treatment as well as physiotherapists bt it also didn't work. She is in pain please suggest somthing.
My right leg pains alot, starting from my right bum down to my thighs and sometimes till my ankle. Is it sciatica?
I am 28 years old I had backbone pain in past ten days. This comes every six months once. I am a marketing guy please help me.
Hi Pain in both leg ankle after running from last 10 years, doctors told it is spur. Please suggest.
A painful, common condition that affects the lower part of the spine is termed as back pain. It is mostly caused by strain (muscle injury) or sprain (ligament injury). Some other causes include poor posture, improper lifting, fracture, infrequent exercise, arthritis or a ruptured disk. Usually, pain in the lower back is the only symptom.
Conventional treatment for back pain often includes
2. Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
3. Weight control
If these treatments fail, then the only option left is surgery. Either discectomy (surgical procedure to relieve pressure in the disc by removing the gel-like substance in the disc) or foraminotomy (surgical procedure to expand the gaps through which the nerves pass) is performed.
However, conventional therapy usually has side-effects and only manages to suppress the problem, not cure it. If you seek a cure, Ayurveda is an excellent option. Usually, Ayurvedic remedies are non-invasive, natural and can be arranged at home.
Here are some great Ayurvedic treatments:
1. According to the principles of Ayurveda, imbalance in the doshas can lead to problems in the body. The goal of Ayurveda is to balance the doshas and heal the body from the inside. So a lot of Ayurvedic treatments comprise of foods that need to be consumed for the body to heal. For example, you can blend wheat, coriander powder, khuskhus powder and milk together, boil it for twenty minutes and then consume it at room temperature. This will relieve your pain.
2. Another thing you can do is fry garlic in coconut oil and then use the oil to massage over the affected areas on your back.
3. To restore the damaged dosha, daily purgation is suggested.
4. Practicing Yoga can go a long way in managing your pain as well. In Ayurveda, pain is seen as a result of exerting yourself too much, either emotionally or physically. If your spine needs strength, your mind must be strong first of all. So, firstly, your mind needs balance before you can focus on the affected areas. When doing Yoga, start with easy postures such as back-bends. Consult a yoga therapist or teacher before you start doing any yoga posture.