Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Kajal SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi we are planning for a baby. Are there any tests that should be done by both husband and wife. Is sperm motality shud be checked ?
Pls help me I hav tb infection and I am pregnant nw some Dr. r saying abort and one is saying keep so what to do.
One of the best news what a couple can have is to expect the arrival of a baby. With changing lifestyles, most people have chosen to have a baby much later in life, with education and career taking priority. However, when the couple is ready and it does not happen, there can be a lot of anxiety and stress.
It is normal for couples to take about 4 to 6 months to conceive, and there are various factors which can affect this. It is important to consider that the issue could be with either partner and so both need to be involved in testing to find out the underlying reasons.
When you have decided to check with a doctor, the following will be considered.
- The health conditions of both parents including lifestyle (tobacco, alcohol, diet patterns, weight, etc.)
- Medical history including medications
- Any history of infertility that runs in the family
- Sexual history including sexual health, STDs, painful sex
- Gynecologic history of female including any menstrual disorders or pelvic diseases like endometriosis
- Any issues with the male partner including erection or ejaculation
- Reproductive history including prior children, prior pregnancies, miscarriages
Some of the most common tests that would be done are listed below, separately for women and men.
Women: A physical exam will also include checking the pelvic area for any obvious signs of fibroids, cysts, PID, or endometriosis. This is followed by one or more of the following tests as required for the diagnosis of the underlying cause.
- A cervical smear test to test the vaginal and cervical environment
- Blood test to test for rubella infection, varicella or chickenpox
- Blood test to check for ovulation. This is done 7 days before the period and evaluates both whether ovulation is happening and other correlated factors like temperature, cervical mucus, quality of the egg
- Blood test to check for hormonal levels including FSH, prolactin, thyroid hormone, testosterone, and progesterone. Each of these plays a vital role in the entire pregnancy cycle, and so should be evaluated
- Urine test for chlamydia, which can cause infertility
- Scanning to check for the internal structures like fallopian tubes, uterine lining, and cervix.
- The first step is to understand if there is a sexual problem including erection and/or ejaculation
- A physical exam is done to look for swellings in the scrotum
- Blood test to check for hormonal levels, especially testosterone.
- Sperm analysis including quantity, quality, and motility of sperms. This is one of the easiest tests to do and should be done even before more elaborate tests are done in the female.
Involving both the partners is very important to solve this problem. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
महिला साथी को सेक्स के लिए उतेजित करने के विशेष तरीके
महिलायें बहुत ही रोमांचित महसूस करती है जब पुरुष उसके नीचे के अंगो की तरफ मुखातिब होता है। मुख मैथुन या ओरल सेक्स सम्भोग के दौरान किया जाने वाली एक बहुत ही नैसर्गिक आनंददायी और रोमांचकारी क्रिया है। इसके इस्तेमाल से आप अपने वैवाहिक जीवन या सम्बन्ध में एक नयी उमंग भर सकते हैं। अपने साथी को सम्भोग के दौरान नए अहसास दे सकते हैं। मुख मैथुन वर्षो से चली आ रही प्रक्रिया है ये कोई अब की नयी बात नहीं है जिसे आजकल ज्यादातर पोर्न फिल्मो में दिखाया जाता है। मुख मैथुन का वर्णन कामसूत्र में भी है। आज हम आपको बताते हैं मुख मैथुन से जुड़े ऐसे सुझाओं से जिसके इस्तेमाल से आप अपने यौन जिंदगी में नयी उमंग लाकर अपने महिला पार्टनर को अदभुत रोमांच दे सकते है |
1. साफ़ सफाई का विशेष ध्यान दे पहले दोनों पार्टनर अपने जनांगो को अच्छी तरह से साफ़ करले
नारी का संवेदनशील अंग भग्न शीश स्पर्श मात्र से प्रेम और उतेजक उमड़ता है
उसे अच्छा लगता है जब आपका ध्यान उसके भग्न शीश (क्लिटोरिस) की तरफ जाता है। भग्न शीश महिलाओं के जननेन्द्रियों का सबसे सवेंदनशील हिस्सा होता है। यहाँ किसी भी तरह का स्पर्श महिलाओं को उत्तेजना से भरपूर कर देता है। पर अगर बस इसी जगह पर ज्यादा ध्यान देना और हिस्से को चूमना महिलाओं को थोड़ा बोर भी कर सकता है। मुख मैथुन की क्रिया के दौरान अपनी जीभ का इस्तेमाल पूरी तरह करें। जीभ को सीधे कर के उसके उस हिस्से को छुएं, कभी हलके से कभी जोर से उसके क्लिटोरिस को जीभ से छुएं। अपनी जीभ में आप जितने भी अलग वैरीएशन देंगे मुख मैथुन का मजा उसके लिए और भी ज्यादा होगा।
2. मुख मैथुन में सतर्कता बरते
मुख मैथुन की क्रिया जल्दी जल्दी रोटियां सेंक कर खाने जैसी नहीं है। इसे आराम से करें । ये किसी पांच सितारा होटल में पुरानी शराब को चखने जैसी प्रक्रिया है जिसे जितने आहिस्ता जितने आराम से करें मजा उत ना ही आएगा। उसके जाँघों की निचली सतहों को चूमें, अपने होठों से उसके भगोष्ठ (labia) को चूमें, उस जगह गर्म साँसे छोड़े। ऐसा करना उसको आनंद की पराकाष्ठा पर पहुंचा देगा।
3. प्रेम और उतेजना का ज्वार चरम्पर
वो आपकी जिंदगी का एक हिस्सा है, आपकी पत्नी है, प्रेमिका है या महिला मित्र है। वो एक सामान्य सी लड़की है कोई पोर्नस्टार नहीं है इसलिए मुख मैथुन के समय पोर्न फिल्मों में अपनाएं गए तरीकों से बचे। उसके भग्न शीश के पास अपने जीभ को गोल गोल घुमाएं कभी क्लॉकवाइज तो कभी एंटीक्लॉकवाइज। आपको कुछ ही पलों में अंदाजा हो जाएगा की आप जो कुछ भी कर रहे हैं सही जगह कर रहे हैं और आपके इन मूवमेंट्स से उसे स्वर्ग जैसा सुख मिल रहा है।
4. परमानन्द की अनुभूति स्वत: होगी
अगर आप बिस्तर पर ये सोचकर जा रहे हैं की आज उसे चात्मोत्कर्ष के उत्कर्ष पर पहुंचा देंगे तो थोड़ा सचेत हो जाइए।आप बिस्तर पर बस ये सोचकर जाएँ की आज की रात आप उसे अपने प्रेम अपने स्पर्श से किसी और लोक की सैर कराएँगे। आपकी सोच बस आनंद तक सिमित रहनी चाहिए। आप ये कतई सोचकर बिस्तर पर न जाएँ की आज आप उसे इजैकुलेट करने पर मजबूर कर देंगे। वो इस पल में खोना चाहती है। अगर आप अपने आप में समां लेंगे तो वो खुद ब खुद आनंद के समंदर में डूब जायेगी।
5. प्रेमभाव को प्रदर्शन को विशेष निर्देशक सदेव याद रखे
उन सारी बातो को ध्यान में रखे जब वो आपके पुरुषार्थ के स्तम्भ, आपके शिश्न को चूमती है। क्या आपको उसका आपके शिश्न को हौले हौले चूसना या चूमना पसंद है, या थोड़े जंगली तरीके से या फिर आप अपने शिश्न पर उसके दाँतो के स्पर्श को महसूस करना पसंद करते हैं। मुख मैथुन के समय आप जैसा भी महसूस करते होंगे या आपको जो कुछ भी अच्छा लगता होगा उसे भी कुछ ऐसा ही लगता होगा। इसलिए अगली बार जब उसके नाभि के नीचे उतरें तो इन बातों को ध्यान में रखें।
6. सेक्स के दौरान दोनों एक दूसरे में समा जाये
मुख मैथुन की प्रक्रिया में अगर एक बार भी उसे ऐसा लगने लगे की आप अब बोर और असहज मह्सुश कर रहे हैं तो वो तुरंत ही आपसे अलग हैट जायेगी और मुख मैथुन से पर हो जायेगी। इसलिए हमेसा प्यार के इस खेल को दो तरफ़ा बनाये रखने में अपनी कोई कसर ना छोड़ें। उसे यह जताते रहे की प्रेम की यह अभिव्यक्ति कितनी पवित्र और कितनी आनंदमयी है। उसे कभी यह महशुस करने का मौक़ा न दे की वो बस एक ऑब्जेक्ट है, उसे अपने प्यार से अपने स्पर्श से जीवंत होने का अहसास करते रहें
Are you pregnant and wondering whether is it okay to continue having sex? If you are having a normal pregnancy, it is fine to keep on having sex until your water breaks or you are going into labour. However, there are some circumstances where you may have to modify your sexual activities or avoid having sex.
Does sex during pregnancy harm your baby?
Your baby is not hurt, if you have sex during pregnancy. The amniotic sac and strong muscles of the uterus keep the baby protected. The thick mucus plug sealing the cervix guards the baby from infections.
Does sex during pregnancy trigger labour?
In the case of a normal and low risk pregnancy, there are no such risks as sexual stimulation cannot start labour or lead to a miscarriage. Some mild uterine contractions may occur because of an orgasm, but they are quite harmless and temporary.
The best sexual positions during pregnancy
During pregnancy, you should experiment in order to find out the sexual positions which are most comfortable for you. Finding a suitable sexual position is hard because of the growing belly.
- The missionary position becomes quite tough as your pregnancy develops and is impossible to carry out during late pregnancy. If you try this position during your first trimester of pregnancy, you should wedge a pillow under you. This should be done so that your position is not tilted and you do not lay flat on your back. Your partner should make sure not to put any pressure or support on your abdomen.
- Oral sex is considered to be safe during pregnancy, but there are certain limitations. Licking is okay, but blowing into your genital area should be abstained from. Forcing air into the vagina may lead to an air embolism. This can be harmful for your developing baby.
- It is not safe for you to indulge in oral sex with your partner during pregnancy, if he has oral herpes. If your partner has got oral herpes, you should completely abstain from having sex during the third trimester of pregnancy, even though he does not show symptoms.
In case you are not sure of your partner’s HIV status, you should use a dental dam or a sheet of latex for placing between your genitals and partner’s mouth. You should take suggestions and tips from a doctor to know more about sex during pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I and my gf want to have sex. We are fearing about pregnancy. Other than condom what contraceptive should we use.
Newly married. Irregular periods. Mostly through progesterone. Wants to conceive next year. Aged 26. Hypo Thyroid -50 mg.
What to do after sex for better health?
Even when you are in your 40s or beyond, you can still enjoy the best sex of your life. After all, you’re experienced and know exactly what you desire and are not shy about expressing it. But even with experience, it is easy to forget things to do after sex, like using the bathroom and sleeping in the nude. These are the things to remember so your sex life can keep moving full speed ahead.
What to do after sex?
1. Go pee
After having sex, you should go to the bathroom and urinate. While you do not have to hurry to go right away, you should eventually pee so you can rinse out any e. Coli bacteria that may have contaminated your urethra during lovemaking. This will help prevent you from developing a urinary tract infection, also known as a uti. Having a uti can affect your sex life, often making it painful to have intercourse until the infection is cleared up by prescribed medication.
2. Reflect on your sensation
After you are done with lovemaking, take time to reflect on how you feel and how the sex made you feel. Concentrate on the details, remembering what really turned you on. Share these thoughts with your partner right away. Don’t wait until the feelings are gone. However, if it wasn’t your best lovemaking session, it is probably best to leave it be. And instead of turning over and facing the other way, cuddle with your partner after sex. Studies have found this leads to happier relationships.
3. Keep track of abnormal discomforts
Pain happens during sex. This is a common occurrence. There are many causes, such as muscle spasms, lack of lubrication, constipation and even your sex partner accidently hitting an ovary. But not all pain is normal, especially if it is reoccurring, lasts for a long period of time after intercourse and cannot be explained by rough sex play. You should discuss these discomforts with your doctor, as the pain may be associated with an underlying condition like fibroids, uterine or ovarian cysts, endometriosis, tilted uterus or even, though rare, cancer.
4. Avoid soap when wiping
When thinking about what to do after sex, remember to gently wipe your genital area when done with intercourse. Often, bacteria are transmitted from your partner’s mouth and fingers or lubricants. This can lead to a bacterial or yeast infection. You can simply wipe with a warm washcloth, using water only. You should avoid soap as the fragrances can be irritating to the delicate skin. You need only wipe from front to back on the outside. Your body has its own method of cleaning the internal sections of your vagina.
5. Drink water
Sex is a physical activity, just like jogging, walking or any other exercise. It is important to stay hydrated afterwards so take the time to drink water when done with intercourse. If you get dehydrated, not only your mouth gets dry so does your vagina. Keep water by your bedside if you can. Plus, staying hydrated will make it easier for you to pee after to flush bacteria from your urethra.
6. Take a soak
If you are figuring what to do after sex and you have the time, take a bath. Why not pamper yourself when you are feeling so good. Not only does it clean your vaginal area, it can hydrate your skin. Consider adding a gentle oil to the water to add moisturizer. Extra virgin coconut oil or baby oil designed for sensitive skin are good options. A warm bath can also help soothe swollen genitals, caused by your lovemaking.
7. Snack on pro biotic food
Sex often brings on hunger. After all, you just burned a bunch of calories. Eating pro-biotic foods like fermented kombucha or kimchi, as well as yogurt, can replenish the good bacteria in your vagina. It can also reduce your chances of developing a yeast or bacterial infection.
8. Sleep naked
When considering what to do after sex, don’t forget one of the fun things – sleeping in the nude. You want to keep your vaginal area dry after sex. This will reduce your risk of developing a uti, yeast or bacterial infection. Too shy to go naked? make sure you wear cotton pajamas that are loose-fitting to allow for air circulation.
What not to do after sex?
1. Do not use wet wipes
Wet wipes are full of chemicals, fragrances, glycerine and oils. These ingredients can cause major irritation of your vaginal area. It can be extra harsh right after sex, when the skin down there is more sensitive. This can lead to dryness, itching, tenderness and inflammation of your genitals. You should never use wipes down there.
2. Don't sleep in sexy lingerie
If you are thinking about what to do after sex, make sure it is not to sleep in your sexy underwear. Most lingerie is constructed by fabrics that trap moisture. Look out for sleepwear made of polyester and rayon. This type of material does not breathe well, preventing your vaginal area from airing out. This can lead to a yeast infection. Either change into cotton underwear or sleep naked.
My wife had done 3 times operations because of multiple fibroid in uterus but no children's (married 3 years done). Doctors says repeated operations please suggest.
3 months ago my sister in law undergone a laproscopic surgery for Left Overian Cyst. After 10 days the report shown that that was a tumor and the doctor suggest us for removal of both overy, Uterus and fallopian tubes etc. After One month from the laproscopic surgery she removed the above mentioned part. There after the madical oncologist suggest us for chemotheraphy. Kindly suggest us for chemotherapy is useful or we neeed to go for other option. Thanks
Hello. Am 16 week pregnant I have vomiting problem. From past 2 week it has reduced a lot. But when I take iron and calcium tables it makes me so uncomfortable and make me to do more vomit. Is it completely to take that tables. If I didn't take that tables I will be normal.
Hello sir, I am 29 weeks pregnant and my legs pain at times very badly why is this as I am taking cc 74 calcium, vitamin n iron tabs. What should i do now?
Hi Sir, My girlfriend has taken about 8 ipill last 1 year. Now periods every month only 1 day coming. Before using ipill normally 5-6 day periods time, but now only 1 day in Every month. But we got into such situations. Can you please answer this. Is this any problem for that. Pls answer me.
I am a 19 year old female. I got my periods on the 29th of july. Lasted till the 2nd of july had a little spotting on the 3rd of july. Had protected sex with my bf and took an I pill 4 hours after. 4 days after on the 8th of August I experienced bleeding like periods so is it an early period?
One of the most common physically transmitted diseases is chlamydia. Chlamydia is a type of infection caused by the bacteria "Chlamydia trachomatis". The symptoms of Chlamydia are similar to the symptoms of Gonorrhoea (a bacterial sexually transmitted infection). Chlamydia infection causes permanent fallopian tube damage in women, leads to future ectopic pregnancy (the fertilised egg attaches itself outside the uterus) and infertility.
Symptoms of Chlamydia:
Men and women afflicted with chlamydia exhibit different symptoms.
The symptoms of chlamydia in women include:
- Abnormal, sometimes foul-smelling, vaginal discharge
- Bleeding between menstrual cycles
- Painful periods
- Abdominal pain, accompanied with fever
- Pain during intercourse
- Burning or itching around or in the vagina
- Painful urination
Men usually display the following symptoms if they have chlamydia:
- Minimal amounts of cloudy or clear discharge from the head of the penis
- Painful urination
- Itching and burning around the slit of the penis
- Swollen and painful testicles
Treatment options available:
- Chlamydia is diagnosed by taking a swab from the cervix (in women) or the urethra (in men). These swabs will be sent to the laboratory for analysis. Urine samples can also be taken to check for the appearance of bacteria.
- Since chlamydia is a bacterial infection, it can be easily treated with antibiotics. Oral antibiotics such as azithromycin or doxycycline are commonly prescribed by doctors. Azithromycin is usually prescribed in a large, single dose. The dose may also be stretched out for five days. Doxycycline is taken two times daily for a week.
- With the right antibiotic therapy, the infection will clear up in 1 to 2 weeks approximately. It is very important that you finish the medication course if you wish you heal completely without having to suffer from further bouts of this disorder.
- Women with critical chlamydia may need hospitalisation, pain medicine and IV (intravenous, or directly through the vein) antibiotics. Pregnant women with chlamydia infection can be safely cured with antibiotic such as erythromycin ethylsuccinate, amoxicillin and azithromycin.
Your partner needs testing and treatment as well to avoid further spread and reinfection. It is vital not to engage in any sexual activity while the treatment is ongoing. A further retest should be done three months later to make sure the infection is rectified. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I had unprotected sex on 17th and my last period was on 1st of june. I took ipill on 17th evening and on 29th june I got my period. Is it spotting or withdrawal bleeding or regular period? Will I be pregnant?
Ingredients that you generally come across in candies, soft drinks, desserts and so on are known as artificial sweeteners. Many women during their pregnancy include these ingredients (in the form of foods and drinks that have been artificially sweetened) in their diet so as to cut down the amount of sugar in their diet.
But before you go about including them in your diet during pregnancy, there are certain things that you need to be aware of. Artificial sweeteners are generally of two types - nutritive sweeteners and nonnutritive sweeteners, the former contains calories while the latter doesn't.
Which sweeteners are safe to have?
Nutritive sweeteners, when consumed in moderation, can be looked upon as safe to have when you're pregnant, as long as they don't add to your body weight. But if you suffer from carbohydrate intolerance like diabetes, insulin resistance or even gestational diabetes, you need to limit the consumption of nutritive sweeteners. This type of sweeteners includes the different forms of sugar sucrose, honey, corn sugar, maltose, fructose and dextrose.
On the other hand, non-nutritive sweeteners are found in small quantities in foods since their role there is to only add a certain sweetening effect to the food product. Experts are still carrying out research on the effects of this type of sweeteners on pregnant women and their babies during pregnancy. The category includes options like sucralose, aspartame, rebaudioside a or stevia and acesulfame potassium.
Which sweeteners are not safe to have during pregnancy?
Apart from certain sweeteners that you can have during this period, there are some that are a total no-go - these are saccharin and cyclamate. While insufficient data is available for the effect of cyclamate on pregnant women, several studies conducted in the past show the adverse effect of saccharin. Certain studies have revealed its effect on the bladder (it can lead to bladder cancer) as well as on fetal tissue and placenta. Contact with this form of sweeteners can cause the unborn or infants to develop muscle dysfunction and irritability. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.