Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. K S PrasadYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old men Having pain always in my left hand muscles. Its increased in cold weather. Could you please help me please.
I'm struggling with back pain from past 2 months I tried so many exercises but I didn't get the relief so please tell me the solution. As early as possible.
Is there any homeopathic medicine for nerve pinching and lower back pain which runs till the feet? And what is the dose to be taken?
He is suffering from back bone pain and stomach pain please tell me immediately solutions in this problem.
Last night i watched that my sprain's colour became reddish, please help and suggest me, what the resigned.
I have daily shoulder pain can you explain me any reason for this pain a pain in my shoulder can you please explain for what reason.
I suffer from pain in my thighs and calf muscles whenever I finish a football match and it lasts for 4 to 5 days I need to rest and can't play for those days So What can I do for a faster muscle recovery and efficiency? Thank you.
I am 23 year girl. I am suffering through severe back pain which is on right side. Not in the bone. The pain so severe that I had to take pain killer. I have gone through the mri but the reports are normal. The pain is increasing day by day and has started in my right hand also. Please help
My knees pain very much when I climb up stairs and stand after sitting. My body aches when I wake up in the morning. I feel like do not wake up. When I exercise more my body pains.
Hi I am 36 years and I am suffering from severe cervical spondylitis and lumbar spondylitis some times I have severe pain in left shoulder, back and hand. My question shall I see a neurologist or orthopedic.
I had c section 2 moths back but still have severe back pain & knees pain & my belly button is still protruded. What can I do?
What are the foods we should keep in diet during bone fracture and what are the food we should avoid..
Psoriasis is a skin disease, which develops in men and women often during middle age and above. Although tests and researches are being carried out in various laboratories around the world, the exact cause of this condition is yet unknown. Psoriasis is not infectious. In other words, it does not spread by coming in contact with someone suffering from it. In case you see that you are just developing psoriasis or it is in its early stages, then you can opt for some simple and natural methods of curing it. These home remedies fall under Ayurvedic treatments and help you in getting rid of this disease before it spreads further into your body.
- Moist skin: Apply lots of moisturizer on your body. This is done to keep the skin moist and supple. The more your skin becomes dry, the chances of it bleeding and causing infections increase. It is often recommended to apply body oil or sesame oil before taking a bath as it softens the skin.
- Use natural body soaps: Sometimes the body soaps that you use are made of harsh chemicals. These chemicals come in contact with your body and aggravate the infection furthermore. You can use home made natural soaps, which are made of natural ingredients and are gentle on your skin.
- Avoid skin injuries: Skin injuries like a cut, bleeding, blisters etc. can be harmful for psoriasis. They can aggravate the inflammation and cause more damage. In fact, it is recommended that you apply moisturizer and sunscreen every time you step out of the house in order to protect your skin from further damage.
- Use medicines after consultation: Certain medicines have the ability to flare up the effects of psoriasis. Thus, when you develop this disease, it is advised that you meet a general physician and discuss your medicines with him/her in order to control the same.
- Reduce stress: Stress levels contribute a lot to psoriasis. Thus, you need to relax as much as possible. You can try out yoga and meditation to keep the stress level down and in turn control this disease as well.
- Wear cotton clothes: Wear clothes that you are comfortable in and those which do not cause irritation on your skin. Synthetic clothes sometimes cause a lot of irritation and rashes on the skin. It is something that should be avoided.
These are some of the quick and natural remedies to cure yourself of psoriasis as early as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.