Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Juhi Soni
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Juhi SoniYour feedback matters!
How can I prevent cavities?
- Brush your teeth at least twice a day with a fluoride-containing toothpaste. Preferably, brush after each meal and especially before going to bed.
- Clean between your teeth daily with dental floss or interdental cleaners, such as the oral-b interdental brush,
- Rinse daily with a fluoride-containing mouthwash. Some rinses also have antiseptic ingredients to help kill bacteria that cause plaque.
- Eat nutritious and balanced meals and limit snacks. Avoid carbohydrates such as candy, pretzels, and chips, which can remain on the tooth surface. If sticky foods are eaten, brush your teeth soon afterward.
- Check with your dentist about use of supplemental fluoride, which strengthens your teeth.
- Ask your dentist about dental sealants (a plastic protective coating) applied to the chewing surfaces of your back teeth (molars) to protect them from decay.
- Drink fluoridated water. At least a pint of fluoridated water each day is needed to protect children from tooth decay.
- Visit your dentist regularly for professional dental cleanings and oral exam.
The first checkup for your child should start as soon as he/she gets the first tooth. Remember it's parents responsibility to take care of their child's teeth to save them from necessary pain.Also don't not get your child's tooth extracted as it serves as a guide for the permanent teeth to come in proper position.
Since 5 days my left side on face feels swollen. And I'm having pain whole opening my mouth fully. Have tongue burn issues and sometimes ulcers too but tongue burn & ulcers goes away every time within a week also this time it's just 3 days. And it's recovering. And swollen face also decreased but what can be the reason behind the slight pain I'm facing while opening mouth? Can this be signs of cancer? Or swollen face just might be because of some sleeping position issues how much time should I give to get it recovered else after how many days I should visit doctor considering it's not normal. Thank you.
Hello friends! Myself Dr. Shelly Gupta. I have BDS from Sudha Rustagi College of Dental Sciences Research, Faridabad.
Today I want to discuss some tips with you all regarding how to maintain good oral hygiene. For this few things are very important. First is brushing, second toothpaste, third flossing and fourth is mouthwash. Now we will discuss all these things one by one. First is tooth brushing, selection of toothbrush is more important rather than a selection of a toothpaste. We should brush our teeth twice daily and our toothbrush should be soft. We should change our brush in every 3 months.
Change of toothbrush in every 3 months is more important and you can change it before time also. Floss before every brushing. Dental floss is a thin waxed thread which gently slides debris between teeth and eradicates plague, keeping mouth free from bacteria. Floss should be wrapped between around the fingers and then stretched tightly between the thumbs. Floss should be moved carefully up and down the side of the teeth. Other interdental devices are an interdental toothbrush, rubber or wooden tips.
A dentist is trained to determine the need of the patient that which kind of interdental device he or she should use. Now the third is mouthwash, the recommended dose of mouthwash is 10ml. rinse with 10ml solution of mouthwash once after breakfast and once at bedtime. Now the next point comes about the toothpaste. High fluoride content containing toothpaste must be used in case of dental advice only otherwise anyone can use toothpaste of creamy consistency.
Now the question arises that where does the dentist fit into good oral hygiene? Visit your dentist in every 6-12 months. The dentist is able to recommended cleaning techniques and products. Clean plague and calculus from teeth, fill cavities that could lead to further tooth decay. Administer fluoride treatment, treat mild gingivitis before it turns into periodontitis, take radiographs, reinforce oral hygiene instructions over the long term. So for further queries, you can contact me.