Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Joji M. John
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Joji M. JohnYour feedback matters!
How to avoid lower backache as I am now suffering for more than a year and I could not bent forward and had to do it forcibly.
I 42 year old, my problems is heel spur, at morning my right foot is become very tight from ankeel. Not able to walk on right foot. My family doctor told me that your ankle bone become pointed sharply. That's why your not able to put your foot on floor properly if you put your foot is paining. He advise me to take icepack on ankeel and give medicine brufen 400 mg pls kindly advise me proper treatment and medicine.
Dear sir I am field operation in one of the fiance company so I am use in my two wheeler in everyday in 100 km so much more back pain in my body please tell me the medicine.
I am a male, 91 years of age. I am having pain in my left leg, as if some thing is pulling inside. Sometimes it goes upto foot, and it becomes dead. I have to move it to get it working. I am keeping it under control by regular exercise, but pain persists. I hope it is not due to heart problem. Kindly advise.
Hello sir, I have pcl and MCL strain in my right leg but no tear seen in MRI scan. What should i do?
Sir, i am suffering from joint. Pains swelling, stiffness(fingers, palm, knees and foot) since after chigungunya, at present I am taking treatment from orthopedic Dr. Aravindam from rajahmundry, he suggested tab. Sazo-500 mg, sorez along with some multivitamin tables( since one month) but no response, my uric acid is 5. 8 mg/dil. Every thing is alright, you suggest me better treatment for relief . Regards
Hi Sir, I am suffering from skin pain. While I am running my legs bones is paining too much. Sir please tell me how I get rid of it. Actually I am preparing for it in that I have to clear 1500 m race in 5 min.
The longest nerve in the body is the sciatic nerve. The sciatic nerve starts from the lower part of the spine, through your hip to the back of the leg. So when it is said sciatica, we refer to pain in this nerve. Since the nerve covers the spine, hip and leg, sciatic pain is felt in the areas through which it passes. The lower leg muscles and sensation in the legs, thighs and feet are controlled by this nerve.
Symptoms usually include:
- Pain that radiates from the lower back to the hip and to the leg
- Sharp, tingling, dull, constant or burning pain
- Loss of bladder or bowel control
- Sneezing or coughing increases pain
- Moving the leg gets difficult so usual activities like walking, sitting and standing become painful
Homeopathic remedies are easy and gentle on the body. Homeopathy aims to boost the body's immune system so it can fight all its weaknesses. The following remedies may prove to be useful:
- Ammonium Muriaticum: It is taken for chronic pain in the heel or for chronic backache or when straightening the knee gets difficult as hamstrings contract. It is also taken for limping.
- Bellis Perennis: In periosteum injuries, stiffness and deep aches in the spine Bellis Perennis is used. It is also used for tailbone injuries. It is also helpful for nerve pains during pregnancy.
- Calcarea Fluorica: If the vertebra degenerates after trauma to the spine, then Calcarea Fluorica can be useful.
- Cicuta: The worst back injuries with serious trauma and muscles spasms are treated with Cicuta.
- Hypericum: Hypericum is suggested for tailbone injuries, temporary paralysis, spinal concussions and for sharp pain that tingles and moves upwards.
- Rhus tox: If after lifting weights, overexerting muscles and exposure to anything wet, you feel tearing and burning pain, then Rhus tox is beneficial. Cramps that get better after heat application, but get worse after exposed to the cold are also treated with Rhus tox.
- Ruta: Stiffness and pain from back injuries, twisting the wrong way and bruises are prescribed with Ruta.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!