Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Joji M. JohnYour feedback matters!
I am 21 years old. Male and I have backache from last 3 months. What should I do?Please any suggestions?
I'm 22 years old n i'm suffering from cold since last 3 month. and now my lungs muscles also paining from that that due to cold n in the morning when I wake up there was continues cough is coming out by my nose n my mouth atleast 6-7 times sneeze continuously. What to do? Please help.
Hi, I am 29 years. I am suffering with severe back pain from more than 2 months. Can you please suggest me what I need to do to get rid of it ?
I am 25 year old male. I have backache for 2 months. I have used ointment but there is no use. Please suggest me. What should I do please Help me.
I want to know about that we have back pain problem many years I am 20 year old guy so please tell me the best way I already meet many doctors but not got solution so please find best care for me, and my brother have same problem. so, please help us thanks.
Dear Doctor, I am suffering from burning feet for last one year. I am taking some medicines after going through the some examination /investigations. Please advise me what to do? I have no sugar, no diabetes, no athletics feet, no gestro, but I am vegetarian. And I have performed my duty in Indian Army 26 years continuously.
I am 42 years old male. Work and lifestyle sedentary. Developed Backache, cervical, gastric and kidney stone 3.9mm. Kindly advice.
Ayurveda is a very old system of medicine, which originated in India. Using herbs found in nature to cure various illnesses, knee pain can also be permanently cured with this method indigenous to India. It reduces knee pain caused by various illnesses including arthritis, inflammation of the cartilage and wearing of the patella among others.
Here are some common Ayurvedic remedies, which help reduce knee pain:
- Alfalfa: Alfalfa is medically known as Medicago Sativa. Alfalfa is excellent for making sure that your joint pain reduces, when taken in liquid form four times a day.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is medically known as Withania Somnifera. In the West, Ashwagandha is popularly known as Winter Cherry. Also, it has a lot of therapeutic properties, which include reducing joint pains.
- Banyan: The Banyan tree's medical name is Ficus Benghalensis. It has a sap very similar to the form of rubber known as latex is derived from the Banyan tree. The Banyan tree's sap is externally applied over the joints and the pain usually disappears after a few regular applications.
- Bishop's weed: The medical name for Bishop's weed is Trachyspermum Ammi. The oil extracted from this herb is usually applied to the knees to reduce the intensity of such knee pains.
- Celery: The medical name for celery is Apium Graveolens. Celery is not only an effective treatment for rheumatoid arthritis and associated pains in the knees, but it is also helpful in treating gout. It is usually agreed upon that this particular treatment is usually long lasting because of its alkaline nature.
- Dandelion: Dandelion's biological name is Taraxacum Officinale. It is rich in magnesium and is crucial for the correct mineralization of the bones. This mineralization allows the bones to become stronger and also prevents knee pain.
- Garlic: The medical name for garlic is allium sativum. Five to six cloves eaten everyday has proved to reduce knee pains.
- Ginger: Ginger is biologically called Zingiber Officinale. These can be easily included in your diet and go a long way in curbing knee pain. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.
Electric pads, hot water bottles, and gel packs or moist such as damp clay packs are the common hot agents used for hot therapy.
I have made road accident before 2 months but but at the time of walking I am feeling pain in left leg knee. So give me the suggestions about ligament injury. And treatment.
Hello doctor. I am asif ali. I am 27 years old. I am facing a problem of ache in legs joints. While standing or sitting my knees sounfs like chat pat.
My left hand not paining some time not hold up for a longer time. Could not able to take 5-10 k.g. Weight for few minutes.
The stabbing pain that you experience around the neck and shoulder region should never be ignored as they may indicate health problems that require medical attention. There are certain points that you need to keep in mind the if you experience prolonged pain in these areas of the body.
1. Neck injury - Your neck and shoulder pain should be seen as a warning sign that you need to take a look at the neck injury you may have sustained during a rear-end automobile accident. More specifically, whiplash injuries that happen when the head experiences a sudden backward and forward jerk, straining the tissues of the neck.
2. Pain in these areas of the body could indicate abnormalities in the vertebrae of your neck such as herniated disc, causing added pressure on the nerves of the spinal cord.
3. Your neck and shoulder pain complaint may also point towards muscle strains. Lifestyle factors like working long hours in front of laptops or desktops leave you with no time and zero energy to exercise, resulting in serious neck and shoulder pains.
4. Your neck and shoulder pain may also indicate the problem of cervical spondylosis. This is a degenerative disc disease, which is characterised by severe pain that originates from the neck and radiates till the shoulders.
5. Even heart problems, such as a heart attack can cause pain in the shoulder and the neck. When this happens, the condition is known as referred pain.
6. Adopting an improper body posture during lifting of heavy materials can induce pain in your body parts, with neck and shoulders being the most vulnerable areas.
7. You may be suffering from a condition known as rotator cuff injury in which the group of ligaments and muscles that support the shoulder get injured during lifting or playing any sport.
To avoid aggravating the pain from becoming more severe, you shouldn't ignore any ache that arises from these areas. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.