Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jeewan Pillai
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Jeewan PillaiYour feedback matters!
Sir please suggest me a Best face cream product .Olay, Vaseline ,VLCC, Lorel's? In which product is best?
Is there is possible to reduce melanin from skin. If possible then how except plastic surgery. My 1 year old baby is dark in complexion . Please help me how can I make her fair in complexion.
This all natural honey lemon mask is great for all skin types including sensitive skin. I have used it twice so far and I am really liking the results! so of course I had to share! benefits of the honey lemon mask: - clears acne - gentle cleansing agent - dries out pimple - minimizes pore size - smooths skin - reduces redness and instantly soothes irritation - makes skin glow - relieves dryness and even flaking - honey is a humectant so it hydrates skin - brightens skin - evens out skin tone (due to sun damage or blemishes) and helps scarring - the bacteria cannot live in an environment covered in honey; due to honeys antiseptic qualities ingredients: - 1/2 of a real lemon or a few drops of lemon oil (it has the same effect) - 2 teaspoons of honey (manuka honey has higher antibacterial properties, but regular honey is fine too). Directions: squeeze 1/2 of the lemon into a bowl, mix in honey and stir until its like cough syrup. Apply mask to freshly cleansed face, make sure you don? t exfoliate your skin before adding this mask because the lemon juice can make it sting. Let the mask sit for about 20 minutes, and try not to talk. Rinse off with cold water (helps close pores) and pat dry your face. You can do this every morning or every night. Apply a good moisturizer afterwards. Give it some time to see results. Is it real mask? we can apply r not?
I am using skin lite cream since 1 year and now I wanted to leave it but my skin getting darker and there is a lot of pimples and dark spot give me suggestion for my face not getting darker and my dark spots are getting lighter.
I am have white patches problem from last 20 years not spreading coming and going can I get permanent remedy.
I am 19 years old suffering with pimples and black spot on my face. I tried many creams like peroxide. person, and also soaps like acnoll but It is not reducing please help me anyone to get out of this problem sir.
Melanoma is a form of skin cancer that is caused due to many reasons. This condition mainly indicates a severe malfunction of the melanocytes or the melanin producing cells of the body. These cells are responsible for giving you your skin colour, tone and complexion. Usually, a person suffering from melanoma will have many normal and irregular moles as well as melanoma in the eye and digestive tracts too. So, what are the causes of this condition? Read on to find out.
- Skin Cell Development: The general process of skin renewal includes the rise of new skin cells to the surface in a routine and continuous manner. This skin cell development can get hindered due to a number of reasons like DNA damage. When this happens, the dead skin cells accumulate instead of falling off to make space for the new cells, and this can cause a mass of cancerous cells to form.
- Fair Complexion: Having an excessively fair skin tone may point towards lack of melanin or pigment in the skin. This erodes the protection that one naturally gets when exposed to the harmful Ultraviolet rays of the sun. This can increase the risk of contracting melanoma. Also, people with freckles, red or blonde hair, and even blue eyes can fall prey to this condition.
- Location: Your geographic location also matters to a great extent when it comes to this disease. People living closer to the equator have reported increased cases of this disease due to over exposure to Ultraviolet rays. The direct and harsh rays of the Sun can also lead to this condition.
- History: When you have a history of sunburns or if you are particularly susceptible to them, then you may end up with melanoma. Blistering sunburns and too many moles can also lead to this condition. Dysplastic nevi or many unusual modes with irregular shape, size and colour also indicate an increased risk of falling prey to melanoma. Also, if you have had a family history of this disease, then there are chances of contracting the same, as you may have inherited the carrier gene too.
- Immune System: Much like many other diseases and cancers, this condition also greatly depends on the state of your immune system. Patients who have recently recovered from organ transplants, other such procedures, and diseases can find themselves at the weak end of their immunity, which makes them susceptible to such kinds of cancer.
Melanoma should be treated in a proper way by a specialist from the Oncology department.