Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
My wisdom tooth on left downward have grown in vertical position. Doc is guiding to remove. Is there any other option?
My third molar tooth broke few months back a small portion still there aching this time terribly have to appear in an exam tomorrow morning please help. Only lyser D available this time took two tabs in an hour but no relief .
My sense of taste sometimes became neutral I mean I can't tell the difference between sweet, sour it's like tasteless. I consult to a doctor who done my ct scan but no results come up. Can it be brain related problem it happens once or twice in 3 to 4 months.
I am 23. I am having fever blisters on roof of mouth. My whole hard palate is sore due to this. Right ear also pains sometimes. Please help out. I have never had these symptoms before.
I have a yellowish patch on my teeth. The teeth is upper incisor right one. How to get this removed? Any dental procedures or home remedy?
Hi, I keep getting a random sensation, its like a Muscle twitch that runs across my temples. I have some tmj too on left side. Is it dangerous? I feel this kind of sensations frequently just for 5 or less and when I sleep or rest it goes. My question is these twitching dangerous or not. Please advice regarding this.
Whenever I eat some solid particles like apple with skin, mutton meat, or something, it get stuck between my teeth food particles. Any thing suggestion.
23 years old. Have crooked teeth on the lower half. And two teeth very slightly towards outside. If I go for ceramic braces what is gonna be the maximum cost. A doctor I visited asked for 80k .i feel like cheated.
I'm male. I have pain on my lower side teeth and a black color on there. If I drink cool water or eat sweets then I feel teeth pain and totally irritating. So what I do doctor and RTC is good for it?
My tongue n lower lips got burst due to which I am unable to eat any curries. Can you please suggest me any curative medicine.
My teeth are two much yellowish I have tried all types of paste but still no effect. Give me suggestion plzzx.
Gum disease begins with the growth of bacteria in your mouth and it may end with loss of teeth. Thus, the severity of gum disease or periodontitis should not be underestimated. Tooth loss mainly happens due to the destruction of the tissue which surrounds the teeth.
Types of gum disease:
- Gingivitis: Gingivitis is basically the first stage of periodontitis. It causes bleeding from the gums and also causes immense pain in the teeth.
- Periodontitis: In periodontitis, the gum and teeth separate. A gap is formed between the two which may cause debris to accumulate in the space and cause other infections.
Causes of gum disease:
The exact cause of gum disease is not known but here are some of the possible causes:
- Hormonal changes: Hormonal changes during pregnancy, menopause and puberty are just some times the gums become more sensitive and gingivitis develops.
- Illnesses: Cancer, HIV, diabetes and other illnesses may cause problems with the immune system and damage the gums. This is an example of how gingivitis is caused as a complication of other disorders.
- Bad habits: Smoking causes gum disease as you may already know.
- Poor oral hygiene: Not brushing and flossing may lead to accumulation of food materials in the mouth causing gum diseases.
- Family history: Family history is also a major contributing factor to what may cause gum disease.
The treatment prescribed for gum disease depends how deep it is set and whether it is a case of gingivitis or periodontitis. Here are the possible treatments for gum disease:
- Professional dental cleaning: This is the most common treatment used in the early stages of gum disease. In fact, dental cleanings are usually used to prevent it and are used as soon as tartar and plaque buildup.
- Scaling and root planing: This is also a type of cleaning except that it needs to be done under a local anesthetic as there is a certain degree of pain involved in the procedure.
- Surgery: Surgery is also sometimes used to remove the infected pockets and put the gums back in their original place.