Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Jagruti Dwivedi
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Jagruti DwivediYour feedback matters!
I'm 18 now. I have some problem by itching. It disturbs me whole day specially at night. So, what can I do now?
Hello, I get this itching sensation in my ears quite often these days. Also few months back I also used to feel a "fad - fadaahat" or flapping sound at times, when I would release burps. I am 30 years old woman and need advise.
I am a 21 years old girl suffering from mild scalp psoriasis since 7-8 years. I have taken doctor prescription for 2-3 years. Now it is under control but I want to cure it permanently. Please provide me natural ways to cure it permanently.
I am student. And I have problem with my hands my skin is getting so rude. Can anyone please help me how can I solve my problem.
Hi. Sometimes I found too much red pimples on my back then after some time disappears. But few still remain there. There is no any pain. Now these are spreading over the shoulders. One of skin specialist suggested that these are due to heat. So he did not give treatment What will be this?
I have black mark. On my face what should I do. please Help us with the new year to you soon and Do something.
My problem is that my hair fall and my weight have also less day by day? So please consult me right decision to stop this problems.
My brother has been suffered from urticaria for a long time (approx 4 years. He takes the medicine as follow 1) Histafree M 2) Livet 5 Medicine works for 48 hours only. How long will it take time to cure. Please advice.
I have acne problem over face from some 10 years used allopathy and Dr. Batra treatment of homeopathy for nothing.
We all desire for long, voluminous, lustrous hair and often crib about our hair not growing long enough or taking ample time to grow. But, we tend to forget that the secret behind beautiful hair is healthy hair. To maintain a long and healthy hair you must follow a rigorous regime. The following are a few tips to keep your hair long and healthy.
- Get to know your hair: This is the primary step to attain your goal of having a long and beautiful hair. Knowing your hair type (dry or oily; fizzy or straight etc.) and figuring out a meticulous hair care routine is of utmost importance. You may also consider professional help.
- Choose the correct products: This step needs attention. Make sure you do not get lured by advertisements. Choose products that suit your hair type. Once again for this step too, if you are unable to decide for yourself, do seek professional help.
- Learn to clean your hair in a proper manner: Message the shampoo on your scalp and rinse it properly with sufficient water. Remember to use a conditioner every time after applying shampoo, as it helps to seal the hair cuticles and restore protein and lipids. Use a towel gently to dry your hair.
- Pamper your hair with an oil message at regular intervals: Massaging your hair with oil will help it to grow faster. It also prevents your hair from dryness and being frizzy. You may also consider massaging your hair with hot oils the night before a shampoo.
- Go for regular trimmings: Trimming your hair at regular intervals will prevent your hair from split ends. Split ends hinder hair growth. So by avoiding split ends, you can make your hair grow longer.
- Avoid dryers and use a proper comb: Dryers may turn out to be very harmful for your hair. Using a dryer at close proximity to your hair may damage your hair. Try to dry your hair naturally. Also, use a proper comb that will not hurt your scalp. Combing in the right direction is also essential. Start combing from the tips to the roots.
- Use hair revitalizers: Revitalizers, Vitamin E capsules and other essential oils may also boost your hair to a desirable length. But, make sure you consult an expert to find out the needs of your hair.
- Eat a healthy diet, exercise and have a good night's sleep: These are the key factors necessary to maintain healthy and long hair. Incorporate Vitamins such as Vitamin A, B Complex and vitamin G in your diet as these will help your hair to grow long. Exercising and sleeping will is also crucial for maintaining healthy hair.