Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. We will help you find the best General Physicians online in Hapur. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Irfan Khan
Submit a review for Dr. Irfan KhanYour feedback matters!
Is it safe to have sex during the 5th day of periods or is there any chances of pregnancy? And my next question is sir can presemen can lead to pregnancy?
Having pain in right testis since last seven months the totally went for 3 months and now back kub usg done in august 2014 shows nothing except dyprhostic calcification in right kidney later scrotum usg and dropper done in dec 2014 shows mild hydrocele in right testes further on dr advice cbc esr done in march 2015 shows eosinphil count 20 now on 15 days dose of hetrazen 100 2 tablets trice a day ! Is It Curable.
I am 24 year male I will get marry in December. I masturbate. Please suggest penis full tightness and stamina for long time sex for happy sex life. My penis size is 14 cm is this normal. First time when I take viagra tablet than had headache too much. So suggest me without side effect medicines Thanks.
What are the symptoms of malaria and what we should do in that case? Is malaria a harmful disease? And what safety we have to take so that it cannot spread?
Suffering with pcod. Want to conceive early. Taking homeopathy medicine for last month. Irregular periods. One daughter. One abortion. Please help.
Urinary incontinence is the leakage of urine or urinating involuntarily. Urine is released by a process called micturition where the detrusor muscles of the urinary bladder contract to empty the bladder. This is usually a voluntary action but when the muscular contractions become involuntary, incontinence occurs.
Urinary incontinence may be caused due to stress, pregnancy, obesity, weak pelvic muscles, alcohol intoxication or due to diseases like diabetes, Parkinson's disease and Alzheimer's disease. Children under the age of 5 experience incontinence most often. People above the age of 65 are also prone to the condition. The disorder is observed more in women than in men. The associated conditions of urinary incontinence are:
- Infection in the urinary tract: The risk of bacterial infection is increased due to incontinence and abnormally frequent urination. If you have had an infection in the urinary tract in the past, chances are that incontinence will cause repeated or chronic infectious diseases in the tract.
- Skin diseases: The skin is constantly wet and in continual contact with nitrous urinary toxins like urea, inorganic salts and compounds. So, over time, the skin becomes red and itchy. Rashes and sores may also develop. Sometimes, when you scratch the itchy skin too much, the capillary blood vessels may break and cause a petechial rash - red and brown spots - to appear on the skin.
- Anxiety: There is a constant feeling of shame that accompanies the disorder. Urinary incontinence, which is a common symptom of many medical conditions, is often, not reported to doctors. The patient often avoids socializing due to fear of being unable to control the micturition process in a social situation.
- Depression: Urinary incontinence affects the patient's psychological health directly due to the adverse impact on his or her quality of life. The amount of sleep is often decreased as the patient is afraid of urinating while being asleep. The condition may also cause restrictions on employment and other recreational activities.
- Sexual problems: Most women suffering from urinary incontinence report decreased sexual urges, painful intercourse and are even unable to achieve orgasm in spite of responding to sexual stimulation because of urinary leakage during intercourse leading to embarrassment and withdrawal. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.