Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Himanshu Gupta
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. Dr Himanshu Gupta has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair loss. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Flores Hospital is so nice. I had lost hope, but the hair loss treatment given by Dr Himanshu Gupta has helped me regain my confidence. With the help of his treatment for hair loss I am feeling so great.
I got to know that I was suffering from Eczema for which I met Dr Himanshu Gupta who is a famous dermatologist in Ghaziabad. He gave me a perfect advice. During the treatment, Dr Himanshu Gupta supported me a lot. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. The entire Flores Hospital was spotlessly, clean. The best thing about Dr Himanshu Gupta is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from pimples like this. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. The nurses at the Flores Hospital were really helpful. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now.
dr Himanshu Gupta always make herpatient comfortable and fearless and he is very friendly and very very kind person. I consulted him because of my problem of dark clircles at herclinic Flores Hospital in Ghaziabad. I and my family can neverforget herwonderful nature. May God gives him my wishes. He is such a Genius.
I had a big scar on my face which I wanted to remove. I chose to consult Dr HImanshu. He helped me with this problem. The scar treatment he provided was quite beneficial for me. I am impressed with the way he treats his patients. I am quite benefitted with this treatment. The overall atmosphere in the Flores Hospital is very soothing.
Dr is very nice and have excellent knowledge, he understands the problem of the patient and give time to the patient, I have visited many clinics in Delhi bhut all doctors are money minded in Delhi, they suggested me lot of therapy unnecessary but after meeting with Dr himanshu i am too much satisfied with the consultantatio
His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. I read about Dr Himanshu Gupta on one of the social media platform. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met him and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. The overall atmosphere in the Flores Hospital is very soothing. he did my pigmentation treatment.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I had pigmentation. With the help of his treatment for pigmentation I am feeling so great. The atmosphere in the Flores Hospital is always so positive and full of life. Dr Gupta has a very positive attitude towards all the patients.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. he did my peel treatment. The overall atmosphere in the Flores Hospital is very soothing. I am really grateful as his peel treatment has give me a ray of hope. Dr Himanshu is a very nice doctor.
I found my skin health poor from past few days for which I wasvery embarassed about. But after I consulted Dr Himanshu, I feel so great after the completion of treatment. He has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
I am too much satisfied with the consultation provided by the doctor before I met several doctors but all were money minded but after meeting with doctor himanshu i hope that my problem will get sort out soon. Very nice and excellent doctor
It was very nice experience with Dr. Himanshu Gupta. He explained everything very calmly.Although he arrived late but the consultation covered it up.
Friendly,knowledgeable, doctor makes things clear & straight to the point
He is very kind, polite and listens to his patients properly.
There are multiple issues that have to be addressed by the bride and groom while planning their wedding. Wedding days are very special and every bride wants to stand out and look great. It is important for the to-be bride to follow certain procedures and avoid any dermatological problems such as scars, wrinkles, acne and spots. Dealing with skin conditions such as acne is very painful and frustrating. Hence, to attain a glowing skin on your wedding day, various medical spas offer photo facials these days. The photo facial method is very reliable and safe and noticeable results can be gained in no time.
Use of Simple and Effective Methods
These days rigorous skin care routines are not made use of to attain a flawless skin. There are a variety of other procedures that to-be brides can make use of and glow on their special day. It is best to visit a dermatologist to treat skin problems and follow procedures recommended by them that do not cause any damage to your skin. A wide range of the finest treatments, healing sessions and therapies are suggested by them to solve dermatological problems that bring about a new perspective for the to-be bride. Aesthetic procedures are suggested by dermatology surgeons these days as these do not cause any side-effects. Some of the procedures include phototherapy, laser rejuvenation, fillers, micro-skin polishing and NIR.
Procedures to Treat Dermatological Problems
- Phototherapy: In phototherapy, a series of intense pulsed light is used. The treatment is very beneficial in improving the appearance of your skin. It is through this treatment that the age-spots, photo-ageing, sun-damaged skin and skin texture are improved.
- Laser Rejuvenation: Fractional laser is a safe and excellent procedure that brides can opt for to eliminate age spots, acne scars and eliminate surface wrinkles. The time required for the recovery is minimal and the procedure can be opted for by individuals with all skin types.
- Fillers: The bride and groom both desire a healthy, glowing skin and are very when it comes to using beauty treatments available these days. There are injectable fillers available that work effectively in treating scars and acne. The size and contour of the lips can be enhanced with this treatment. The injectable fillers that are made use of include Juviderm XC and Restylane.
- Micro skin Polishing: It is a simple and effective procedure which is beneficial in eliminating dull, dry and flaky skin. Through this procedure, smooth and flawless skin can be attained. The technique used is like an exfoliating scrub that combines aluminum oxide crystals with soothing botanicals and diatomaceous earth. The surface cells are exfoliated and the biological renewal process of the skin is accelerated which helps in treating skin problems. There are injections used even for fairness and these provide the skin with a healthy sheen.
Apart from the above-mentioned procedures, brides can also go for.
Laser hair reduction: It is for brides who suffer from excessive hair growth
Chemical peels: Special peels are available that brides can go for rather than facials as at times facials do not suit everyone
Microdermabrasion: Especially, recommended for brides who are extremely sensitive to chemical agents present in facials and peels
Things one can do at home to make sure to maintain skin health
- Exfoliate the skin: Getting rid of the dead skin cells is a vital aspect of a healthy skin care routine. The skin benefits of exfoliation are immense. In addition to removing the dead skin cells, it also plays a significant role in enhancing the blood circulation, thereby ensuring a glowing and healthy looking skin. Other skin problems such as blemishes, skin pigmentation, sun tans, are also taken care off by exfoliating the skin twice a week. There are many good quality exfoliators available in the market (get the one that suits your skin type). One can also go for natural exfoliators such as honey, yogurt, papaya, or even lemon juice and sugar.
- Keep the skin hydrated: One of the factors responsible for skin problems is built-up of harmful toxins in the body. A well-hydrated body plays a significant role in eliminating the toxins from the body. If you wish to steal the show on your wedding, drink water and healthy fluids at regular time intervals. Coconut water, a rich source of Vitamin C can work wonders for the skin.
- Clean your face: With the wedding and the associated rituals, the to-be- bride often gets pressed for time. However, no matter how tired, never sleep with your makeup on. The chemicals used in the various make-ups can damage your skin (acne, skin rashes, breakouts, to name a few). As part of a healthy skin care, one should clean the face twice daily (morning and at night). Use a good quality face wash and cleanser that suits your skin. Also, Facials and skin clean-ups once a month are also advised. The application of various face packs (readymade or homemade) can be equally helpful.
- Use a Sunscreen: Whether at home or outside, sunny or cloudy, always make a habit to apply a sunscreen. A good sunscreen protects the skin from a plethora of problems including skin cancer (often triggered by the harmful UV rays), suntans, sunburns, premature skin aging, to name a few.
- Sleep well: With all the wedding preparations, sleep is the last thing on a bride's mind. This mistake can cost dearly. Daily 6-8 hours of sleep acts as a catalyst keeping the healthy and glowing.
- Eat healthily: Foods rich in antioxidants, omega-3 fatty acids are beneficial for the skin. Tomatoes, green tea, brown rice, berries, fruits and vegetables rich in Vitamin C, pumpkin, avocados, fish and seafood, kale, potatoes, nuts (almonds, walnuts, raisins, pistachios), beetroot, to name a few, can do your skin a world of good.
It is for the best that brides make use of these simple dermatological procedures that are safe and do not cause any side-effects. These dermatological procedures ensure that brides look their best on their special day. However, in case you suffer from a specific skin condition, you must consult a dermatologist or a beauty expert to deal with specific skin problems.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
A lot of teenagers face common skin problems such as acne, which leave behind scars that appear worse with time. There are many products available in medical stores to treat acne, but not all are effective. With advancements in the cosmetic industry, it is now possible to improve the appearance of the skin on the hands, neck and face. Chemical peels, where a chemical solution is applied to the skin, are used for this purpose. The chemical solution exfoliates the skin and it eventually peels off. The old skin which is wrinkled and less smooth is regenerated and the skin is now smooth and flawless. The use of chemical peels is safe and they work wonders to your skin.
Types of Chemical Peels and their Use
Chemical Peels are also known as BHA (beta-hydroxy corrosive) or AHA (alpha-hydroxy corrosive). It is a treatment that can be performed on your skin to exfoliate it. They are mainly used to attain smooth skin. The first peel is superficial. The medium peel, which is used for the second level of intensity mainly targets the damaged skin cells. The effect is used on central as well as external layers of skin mainly to remove wrinkles, freckles and age spots.
The third type of chemical peel is the deep peel which infiltrates into the skin deeply. It helps to treat wrinkles, skin discoloration and spots. It is also useful in removing shallow scars as it can reach deeper and distinctive results can be attained in comparison to any other treatment. It is very important that this treatment using deep peels is done by a well-qualified cosmetic surgeon.
Conditions Treated By Chemical Peels
Skin appearance can be improved to a great extent by the use of chemical peels. These help to reduce fine lines around the mouth and under the eyes. They are also used to treat wrinkles that are caused due to aging and sun damage. Mild scars can also be removed using chemical peels and they can even treat certain types of acne. They are beneficial in reducing dark patches that occur due to pregnancy. The feel and look of the skin can be improved with these peels. The peels are very sensitive to skin and it is very important that you make use of a sunscreen every day as it protects the skin against UVB and UVA rays of the sun.
Individuals having severe wrinkles and sagging skin must not opt for chemical peels as their skin does not respond to them. In such cases, it is best to make use of surgical procedures such as facelift or laser resurfacing methods. However, it is best to consult a dermatologist surgeon in this matter to determine the best treatment. They are good anti-ageing weapons and are beneficial in treating uneven skin tone, acne prone skin and pigmentation disorders.
In the winter months, the weather turns crisp and it takes a substantial toll on your skin. In cold weather, the skin shrinks and exhibits symptoms such as flaking, itching, dryness and scaly patches. It is best that you take a practical approach and take good care of your skin and avoid the impact of the weather on your skin. In certain cases, individuals develop skin conditions such as eczema, cracking and flaking during the winter months.
Moisturize Your Skin
Intensive moisturization is required during the winter months as the skin tends to lose its natural oils. The main reason for loss of oil from the skin is due to indoor heating and severe weather conditions that block the skin of its natural hydration and make it prone to damage. It is very important that the skin is moisturized on a daily basis to maintain the natural oils and avoid the skin from drying out. The benefit of using moisturizer is that it offers safety against severe effects of cold weather and even keeps the skin conditioned. The moisturizer should be applied frequently if the skin is dry.
Keep Your Skin Healthy
The best way to avoid redness or itching of the skin is to keep it healthy. There are certain tips that can be followed to keep the skin moisturized and healthy and these include washing your face in lukewarm water, choose a moisturizer carefully and drink lots of water. Drinking warm water with little lime in it is not only refreshing but also hydrates the skin. The skin gets hydrated very well after a steaming facial or warm shower and it is best that the skin is sealed immediately with a moisturizer rich in emollients.
How to Protect Your Skin During Winter
The best way to protect your skin during the cold weather is to wear scarves and gloves. Gloves and scarves can be used to protect the skin from snow, rain and cold winds. It is best to make use of a sunscreen that contains titanium dioxide and zinc oxide, during winter.
The best skin care for winter, if you have eczema, psoriasis or dermatitis is to avoid irritants, allergens and specifically toxins. You must not wear irritating fibers during winter or make use of detergents that are chemical laden. It is best to make use of moisturizers and mild cleansers that are ideal for sensitive skin.
It is very important that your skin is nurtured all through the year and not only in winter. Taking proper care during winter months by following these tips is essential as these would help attain beautiful and radiant skin.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation, Q-switch Nd: YAG and Fractional laser may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Among one of the most common skin conditions that affect many people all over the world is Acne. It is not a harmful or a dangerous condition, but is usually a cosmetic problem and may also sometimes be a symptom of underlying conditions.
What is Acne and what are its causes?
Human skin has follicles or pores in them through which hair comes out. The accumulation of a substance known as sebum within the pores of the human skin can sometimes clog these pores. When this accumulates, dead skin cells also get stuck in it and results in a swelling, which takes the form of a pimple like a crest due to bacterial infections. This condition is most prevalent among adolescents due to rapid hormonal changes in the body, although many adults and pre-adolescents have also reported this problem.
Here are some common issues and lifestyle factors which make you prone to acne.
Hormonal imbalance– This is probably the most common reason cited for acne as adolescents tend to be afflicted by this problem. In many cases acne goes away on its own after sometimes although in other cases it does stay. In adults, especially women it has been noticed that certain hormonal changes in the body may act as acne triggers. Some of the examples of hormonal imbalances may be:
External factors such as using too much makeup – Excessive use of cosmetic products can cause issues within the skin by blocking the pores within the skin may induce acne, even if you do not have sebum related problems.
Diet – Research has proved that excessive oil consumption as well as having foods rich in fat can cause acne problems. Moreover, if you consume iodine in large quantities or for a long time, it results in irritation of the skin pores giving rise to acne.
Certain medications and drugs - Consumption of specific over the counter medicines like the ones containing bromide and use of recreational drugs like marijuana and cocaine can lead to the occurrence of acne as side effects.
Genetics - Certain genetic factors may also be responsible for someone being more prone to acne than others.
Diet - Consumption of high glycemic index food (food items which release glucose rapidly in blood) also aggravates acne.
Medications - Use of over the counter creams/ointments containing topical corticosteroids may also result in acne.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Holi is one of the most enjoyable festivals in India. It is one that everyone looks forward to and is usually known as the festival of colours because we use colours and coloured water to douse our friends and family in a great display of pomp and show. Also, we tend to get doused and remain that way for many hours, mostly in the sun. As such, Holi can also take a toll on our skin by causing discolouration, rashes and insensitivity. So what should one do in order to avoid coming down with bad skin the day after Holi? Here are our secrets, which will leave you with shining skin even after you have had a great time at the festivities!
- Hydration: It is very important to keep yourself well hydrated before you plunge into the festivities. Remember to drink lots of water and ensure that you have a bottle in hand so that you can easily fill up on fluids even as you enjoy yourself with all the sun rays and the colours. This will ensure that your skin does not become too dry.
- Full sleeve clothing: Another good idea to keep your skin protected is to wear full-sleeved clothing so that you do not tan indiscriminately and you do not end up with too much discolouration and rashes on your skin. Wear light fabrics that will dry fast so that the water does not get absorbed by the clothing and into your skin. This will keep your skin relatively dry, even if you enjoy yourself for hours at an end. Avoid synthetics clothes and denim as they would stick to your skin.
- Organic colours: With the whole world going the organic way, why should our Indian festivals remain behind? So, you can now opt for organic colours that have been produced in a safe way with safe ingredients. These natural pigments will ensure that you do not have to scrub and endure rashes and irritation after the festival. It is a good idea to opt for such colours, which can be washed off easily and are bereft of synthetic materials that can harm the skin in the long run. This can also help in avoiding problems like eczema and other skin conditions.
- Oil your hair: India is a land of rich cosmetic tradition. No matter which direction you look in, you will always find that you have a weapon of choice in terms of oils and other ingredients that are absolutely great for keeping your skin and hair in good shape. So our advice is to oil your hair well, preferably with coconut oil, olive oil, or vitamin E oil, so that the colours and the water does not get absorbed onto your scalp. This will also help in keeping your hair moisturised as the colours can make the strands very dry. Always oil the whole body before playing holi.
- Lips: Apply plenty of lip balm before joining the play of colours.
- Nails: Apply a thick coat of dark nail paint before Holi.
It is important that you must apply oil behind your ears, between your finger tips and even near your fingernails. It is ideal that you don't wax or thread or do any facial treatment, at least, three-four days ahead of Holi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Helo. Dr.I am 28 years old. Recently given a birth to baby boy. But on my tummy lot of stretch marks are there. Is there any way to prevent stretch marks. Please give me reply.
The cold, dry winter air is hard on skin. As the temperatures start to rise, sloughing off dead cells can renew and refresh your skin for spring. You can exfoliate gently at home, or if you want maximum rejuvenation, come in for a treatment.