Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Himanshu Gupta
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Himanshu GuptaYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Never once that I felt that he is getting impatient, rather he has always responded to my each and every doubt with immense patience. Dr Himanshu Gupta has so much knowledge that for everything my family takes his reference. I was shocked to experience the symptoms of hair loss. It was an amazing experience as everyone in the Flores Hospital is so nice. I had lost hope, but the hair loss treatment given by Dr Himanshu Gupta has helped me regain my confidence. With the help of his treatment for hair loss I am feeling so great.
I got to know that I was suffering from Eczema for which I met Dr Himanshu Gupta who is a famous dermatologist in Ghaziabad. He gave me a perfect advice. During the treatment, Dr Himanshu Gupta supported me a lot. So many doctors I consulted, but his treatment was the best. The entire Flores Hospital was spotlessly, clean. The best thing about Dr Himanshu Gupta is that he prescribes limited no. of medicines. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients.
I was panicked, because I never thought I will suffer from pimples like this. He is very courteous and behaves very aptly with elder patients. Over the period of time I noticed a number of changes in myself. The nurses at the Flores Hospital were really helpful. My problem was such that it required a number of sessions, and I must say after all the sessions, I am feeling much better now.
dr Himanshu Gupta always make herpatient comfortable and fearless and he is very friendly and very very kind person. I consulted him because of my problem of dark clircles at herclinic Flores Hospital in Ghaziabad. I and my family can neverforget herwonderful nature. May God gives him my wishes. He is such a Genius.
I had a big scar on my face which I wanted to remove. I chose to consult Dr HImanshu. He helped me with this problem. The scar treatment he provided was quite beneficial for me. I am impressed with the way he treats his patients. I am quite benefitted with this treatment. The overall atmosphere in the Flores Hospital is very soothing.
Dr is very nice and have excellent knowledge, he understands the problem of the patient and give time to the patient, I have visited many clinics in Delhi bhut all doctors are money minded in Delhi, they suggested me lot of therapy unnecessary but after meeting with Dr himanshu i am too much satisfied with the consultantatio
His advice and counselling has helped me immensely. I read about Dr Himanshu Gupta on one of the social media platform. It's been so long, I have lost all hope, but then I met him and I am hopeful again that I will be fine. The overall atmosphere in the Flores Hospital is very soothing. he did my pigmentation treatment.
Even though I was fit and fine, it was shocked when I had pigmentation. With the help of his treatment for pigmentation I am feeling so great. The atmosphere in the Flores Hospital is always so positive and full of life. Dr Gupta has a very positive attitude towards all the patients.
He is not just friendly, but also is very motivating. he did my peel treatment. The overall atmosphere in the Flores Hospital is very soothing. I am really grateful as his peel treatment has give me a ray of hope. Dr Himanshu is a very nice doctor.
I found my skin health poor from past few days for which I wasvery embarassed about. But after I consulted Dr Himanshu, I feel so great after the completion of treatment. He has in depth knowledge and ensures that he explains the problem in detail.
I am too much satisfied with the consultation provided by the doctor before I met several doctors but all were money minded but after meeting with doctor himanshu i hope that my problem will get sort out soon. Very nice and excellent doctor
It was very nice experience with Dr. Himanshu Gupta. He explained everything very calmly.Although he arrived late but the consultation covered it up.
Friendly,knowledgeable, doctor makes things clear & straight to the point
Hyperpigmentation is a relatively harmless condition, but can affect a person’s self-image and psyche. This skin condition is characterized by dark patches on the skin due to exposure to UV radiation or as a sign of aging. It is caused by an excessive production of melanin in the body. Hyperpigmentation affects people of all ages and with all skin types. However, fair-skinned people are at a higher risk of suffering from this condition than dark skinned people.
This condition can be treated in a number of ways including:
- Laser: Laser treatment for hyperpigmentation improves skin tone and boosts collagen production. With advancement in laser technology, scarring is no longer a very big risk with this form of treatment. Depending on the degree of hyperpigmentation, Q-switch Nd: YAG and Fractional laser may be used in with short pulses or long pulses. Treatment can take anywhere between 30 to 45 minutes and is relatively pain free.
- Chemical peels: Chemical peels rid the skin of its top most layer and bring new cells to the surface. This gives the skin an even tone and eliminates dark spots and patchiness. A light salicylic acid or glycolic acid peel is ideal for hyperpigmentation treatment. This is often used in cases where the patient’s skin is resistant to over the counter topical treatment. The concentration of active ingredients in the peel depends on the skin tone. Mild skin discolouration and blotchiness can be treated with a superficial peel while age spots and freckles require a medium peel.
- Topical ointments: Topical ointments are usually the first form of treatment for hyperpigmentation. Hydroquinone or retinol are the most commonly prescribed ointments. Broad spectrum sunscreen that offers protection against UVA and UVB rays can also help prevent further sun damage and dark spots. Skin lightening creams with soy or niacinamide as active ingredients also help brighten skin tones. Consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Among one of the most common skin conditions that affect many people all over the world is Acne. It is not a harmful or a dangerous condition, but is usually a cosmetic problem and may also sometimes be a symptom of underlying conditions.
What is Acne and what are its causes?
Human skin has follicles or pores in them through which hair comes out. The accumulation of a substance known as sebum within the pores of the human skin can sometimes clog these pores. When this accumulates, dead skin cells also get stuck in it and results in a swelling, which takes the form of a pimple like a crest due to bacterial infections. This condition is most prevalent among adolescents due to rapid hormonal changes in the body, although many adults and pre-adolescents have also reported this problem.
Here are some common issues and lifestyle factors which make you prone to acne.
Hormonal imbalance– This is probably the most common reason cited for acne as adolescents tend to be afflicted by this problem. In many cases acne goes away on its own after sometimes although in other cases it does stay. In adults, especially women it has been noticed that certain hormonal changes in the body may act as acne triggers. Some of the examples of hormonal imbalances may be:
External factors such as using too much makeup – Excessive use of cosmetic products can cause issues within the skin by blocking the pores within the skin may induce acne, even if you do not have sebum related problems.
Diet – Research has proved that excessive oil consumption as well as having foods rich in fat can cause acne problems. Moreover, if you consume iodine in large quantities or for a long time, it results in irritation of the skin pores giving rise to acne.
Certain medications and drugs - Consumption of specific over the counter medicines like the ones containing bromide and use of recreational drugs like marijuana and cocaine can lead to the occurrence of acne as side effects.
Genetics - Certain genetic factors may also be responsible for someone being more prone to acne than others.
Diet - Consumption of high glycemic index food (food items which release glucose rapidly in blood) also aggravates acne.
Medications - Use of over the counter creams/ointments containing topical corticosteroids may also result in acne.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Holi is one of the most enjoyable festivals in India. It is one that everyone looks forward to and is usually known as the festival of colours because we use colours and coloured water to douse our friends and family in a great display of pomp and show. Also, we tend to get doused and remain that way for many hours, mostly in the sun. As such, Holi can also take a toll on our skin by causing discolouration, rashes and insensitivity. So what should one do in order to avoid coming down with bad skin the day after Holi? Here are our secrets, which will leave you with shining skin even after you have had a great time at the festivities!
- Hydration: It is very important to keep yourself well hydrated before you plunge into the festivities. Remember to drink lots of water and ensure that you have a bottle in hand so that you can easily fill up on fluids even as you enjoy yourself with all the sun rays and the colours. This will ensure that your skin does not become too dry.
- Full sleeve clothing: Another good idea to keep your skin protected is to wear full-sleeved clothing so that you do not tan indiscriminately and you do not end up with too much discolouration and rashes on your skin. Wear light fabrics that will dry fast so that the water does not get absorbed by the clothing and into your skin. This will keep your skin relatively dry, even if you enjoy yourself for hours at an end. Avoid synthetics clothes and denim as they would stick to your skin.
- Organic colours: With the whole world going the organic way, why should our Indian festivals remain behind? So, you can now opt for organic colours that have been produced in a safe way with safe ingredients. These natural pigments will ensure that you do not have to scrub and endure rashes and irritation after the festival. It is a good idea to opt for such colours, which can be washed off easily and are bereft of synthetic materials that can harm the skin in the long run. This can also help in avoiding problems like eczema and other skin conditions.
- Oil your hair: India is a land of rich cosmetic tradition. No matter which direction you look in, you will always find that you have a weapon of choice in terms of oils and other ingredients that are absolutely great for keeping your skin and hair in good shape. So our advice is to oil your hair well, preferably with coconut oil, olive oil, or vitamin E oil, so that the colours and the water does not get absorbed onto your scalp. This will also help in keeping your hair moisturised as the colours can make the strands very dry. Always oil the whole body before playing holi.
- Lips: Apply plenty of lip balm before joining the play of colours.
- Nails: Apply a thick coat of dark nail paint before Holi.
It is important that you must apply oil behind your ears, between your finger tips and even near your fingernails. It is ideal that you don't wax or thread or do any facial treatment, at least, three-four days ahead of Holi. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
Helo. Dr.I am 28 years old. Recently given a birth to baby boy. But on my tummy lot of stretch marks are there. Is there any way to prevent stretch marks. Please give me reply.
The cold, dry winter air is hard on skin. As the temperatures start to rise, sloughing off dead cells can renew and refresh your skin for spring. You can exfoliate gently at home, or if you want maximum rejuvenation, come in for a treatment.