Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Heena
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HeenaYour feedback matters!
In my right side shoulder there is a lots of pain. I went to the doctor he told me that I have examined it's slap tear problem. Now I am asking what I have to do. Is this problem still remains in my shoulder or what best treatment you suggest me which cheap and best.
I am 28 year old. I am suffering from premeture grey hair. My face hair also convert grey. Which medicin I will taken sir please suggest me sir. I am unmarried person. please.
My age is 28 my left shoulder full not upper part pain some time right and some time pain goes mild back and some time in pain between lower chest of both breast.
I got knee pain in the middle of the knees and are paining while I am climbing steps. The problem occurred while I am starting the bike and also did some difficult yoga posture which gives pressure on knees also. First it came to right knee, I stopped yoga and starting bike with right leg, it got cured. I started using left leg to start bike, the pain came to left too. What is the solution for it, in order to not come again and how to make my bones strong.
Physiotherapy plays a pivotal role in helping a person recover after a hip replacement surgery. It brings back the old flexibility and prevents blood clots in the area where the procedure has taken place. After the surgery team gives its green signal, a physiotherapist starts working with a patient for a full recovery.
Here is a list of some common exercises that a physiotherapist suggests after a hip replacement surgery:
- Walking: It is important to use the crutches for a time period of 4-5 weeks post the procedure. Until the surgeon or the physiotherapist advises against using the crutches, it makes sense to use it while walking. It makes sense to retain the normal walking posture by using the crutches rather than limping without it. A physiotherapist reviews the pressure exerted by the arm while holding a crutch, before advising the patient to get rid of the crutches.
- Increasing hip flexibility: This is a basic form of exercise where an individual lies on one side of the body with knees and hips bent. A pillow is placed in between the knees. While doing this, it should be ensured that both the feet is kept together and the back muscle is not twisted. The top knee should be slowly raised like an opening of the calm shell. This position should be maintained for 4-5 seconds.
- Strengthening the hips: The body should rest on the stomach. The buttocks should be tightened and one leg should be slowly lifted. This position should be maintained for a stretch of 3-5 seconds. The same should be repeated for both the legs.
- Strengthening the hip and the stomach muscle: The body should rest on the back with a leg bent. The stomach muscle should be tightened and the bent leg should be lifted carefully while ensuring that the bend does not supersede more than 90 degrees. While keeping the stomach muscle tight, the lifted leg should slowly come down to touch the surface. This act should be repeated for 5-6 times.
- Strengthening the thigh muscle: While sitting in a steady chair, an elastic loop should be wrapped around the ankles. The elastic loop should be stretched with one leg while keeping the other foot firmly rooted to the ground. The lifted foot should slowly come down to the normal position. The same act should be repeated for 4-5 times.
- Improving balance: An elastic loop should be tied to one leg of a table and the other end of the loop should be tied to one ankle. The table should be held on for maintaining balance. Maintaining an erect position, the tied up ankle should be stretched sideways. The position should be maintained for 3-5 seconds to return back to normal standing position.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!