Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Heena
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HeenaYour feedback matters!
There have been some hair care tips that have been passed through generations, from your grandmother to your mother to you. Usually you would never even think about questioning these tips since you must believe that these tips are tried and tested over time. But it is a thing to question whether these tips still work since the days have changed and so has our lifestyles. Given below are three hair care myths that most people all over the world believe. But they are however just that, i. E. Myths.
The very first tip that is not true but just a myth is that trimming your hair makes your hair grow faster. Trimming your hair keeps your hair healthy and makes it look better but it does in no way make your hair grow faster. For one thing hair grows from the hair follicle in the scalp and you trim the hair at the end. Hence trimming your hair can never have any effect on the growth of your hair. You should nevertheless trim your hair regularly to get rid of the split ends and to maintain it.
Another myth that is still believed to be a good hair care tip is oiling your hair. In today’s age when there is so much pollution and dirt in the environment, oil would only attract more dirt into your hair scalp, aggravating hair problems like dandruff and hair fall. Especially people with oily scalp should absolutely avoid oiling their hair. The scalp secretes enough oil to keep your scalp and hair moisturized. Just combing your hair to make sure the oil covers your scalp as well as the hair is more than enough. If you have a dry scalp you can oil your scalp for an hour before washing it off with a mild shampoo. Warming the oil a little before applying is a good idea since that would help the oil get absorbed better.
If you believe that brushing or combing your hair frequently and that too by exerting pressure is good for your hair, you cannot be more mistaken. Combing or brushing your hair often by exerting pressure would make the hair roots weak, thus increasing hair fall. You should definitely comb or brush your hair everyday; but make sure you use a comb or a brush with soft teeth or bristles and be gentle.
Because of joint pain, not able to walk properly. Even not able to keep the legs straight. Any suggestion or any advice regarding medication?
Muscle pain is common to both men and women irrespective of their age. People usually resort to painkillers in order to receive temporary relief, but taking too much of these can affect your health adversely. Ayurveda provides effective ways to heal muscle pain.
The following few ways to treat muscle pain can be taken into notice:
1. Regular exercise- Regular exercise can help you treat muscle pain. Yoga can prove to be very helpful. You may try lotus pose, cobra pose, boat pose among many others to get relief from muscle pain.
2. Panchakarma- Panchakarma is a therapeutic treatment, which can help you heal your muscle pain. It includes five steps vamana, virechana, nasya, basti, raktamokshana, which will clean your body and mind from toxins and can also offer relief from pain.
3. Abhyanga-This process is suggested in ayurveda to offer relief from muscular pain. It involves applying oil all over your body followed by a warm bath.
5. Use of ice cubes- Applying ice cubes over the area of muscle pain can help you get some relief.
6. Foods to avoid- Avoiding food items like curd, sugar, refined cereal, rice, potato and sour food can help you to reduce muscle pain.
7. Ayurvedic Herbs- Ayurveda also offers many herbs, which can help you find relief from your muscle pain.