Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Acupressurists in India. You will find Acupressurists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Acupressurists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Heena
Ear Acupuncture Technique
Electro Acupuncture Procedure
Scalp Acupuncture Treatment
Three Edge Needling Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. HeenaYour feedback matters!
I have difficulty in walking. Calf pain, low backacts and foot drop. My reports says my (EHL is weak) DTR=Absent and according to MRI reports -FACET joint arthrosis is seen at L4-5 and L5-S1 with evidence of laminectomy. Non enhancing cystic lesion measuring at T12-4 level kinking of comes and splaying of nerve roots. L3-4 causing indentation of thread sad and narrowing of respective neural foramina.
If we want to remove hair from our testicles, penis n surrounding those area can we use trimmer or els do we have any other option.
Im 22 years old. A year ago, I was having thick hair. Since the middle of this year, Im facing severe hair loss. My front area is completely bald. Currently im having much more hair loss on the crowned area of my head. Does androanagen tablet helps to regain hair on the bald area. Does this tablet can reduce hair loss. Please help me. Regards.
There is something wrong with my shoulders. Right shoulder is more rounded. Could it be winged scapula or maybe some dislocation in my shoulders?
I am 22 year old men. My hairs are change to white. What happening me. What can I do for black hair.
I want to use derma roller for my receding hairline. But confused between alloy needles derma roller & micro needles derma roller. please suggest which one is better for hair regrowth purpose?
My age 28 and my testosterone level 550 ngdl. Still I have less facial hair. What is the reason tell me?
Are you looking for a natural and effective treatment for hair fall and premature graying of your hair? You should consider Ayurveda for dealing with these conditions without the fear of harmful side effects on your body. Hair fall refers to the condition in which excessive hair loss is experienced from your scalp. According to Ayurveda, these conditions are said to arise from ‘pitta dosha’ imbalances. The continuous disturbance of pitta can lead to hair loss and graying of hair. Consuming substances that enhance your pitta dosha results in premature gray hair. There are various Ayurvedic remedies for dealing with these conditions. The most important ones are as follows:
- Panchakarma therapies such as Nasya, Virechana, and Shirodhara are effective for dealing with gray hair.
- Virechana helps in balancing your vitiated pitta diosha.
- Shirodhara using certain medicated oils also helps in reducing hair fall and hair graying.
- You should use neem, shadbindu, and yashtimadhu oil for Nasya.
- Regular hair massage using til oil that is made of amla and neem is essential for hair loss prevention.
- You may apply ghee at the bottom of your feet with a bronze vessel before going to sleep. This is useful in converting your gray hair to black.
- You have to avoid oily, spicy, and heavy food, along with coffee and tea.
- Keep away from refined foods, junk food, carbonated drinks, alcohol.
- Massaging your scalp is ideal for maintaining healthy hair, and preventing hair fall.
- While massaging, the thumbs should be placed at the back of your ears, and the scalp should be rotated under your fingertips. Your scalp has to be moved along with your fingers.
- After this, you should apply pressure against your scalp with your palms.
- This is important for proper blood circulation, and the blood supply to your hair roots gets increased.
- It is considered that the nerve endings present under your fingernails are connected to the roots of your hair.
- Rubbing your nails against each other helps in improving the blood circulation on your scalp.
- The Prasanna mudra involves keeping hand near on your chest and rubbing your nails of eight fingers against one another for about 10 minutes. This should be undertaken regularly for 30 days. This helps in slowing down hair fall, reduces gray hair, and split ends.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!