Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. Hari PrasadYour feedback matters!
What are the symptoms of low testosterone level in our body? Which food helps in increasing the testosterone level in the body?
I have small acne on my face mostly on forehead and I used to apply aloevera jelly cream before sleep. But no any effect. What I should do?
Whenever I had sex with my romantic partner she can not reach orgasm. I have tried enough foreplay it doesn't works. Why can't she reach orgasm easily. Please help.
My ears got blocked with water after swimming classes though one of the ear unblocked within an hour the other one is still blocked with water I have tried all the ways to remove water from my ears steam happen on one leg gravity etc but all in vain nothing is working. Now I tried clear wax drops clogging is still there but little bit of relief is there. Pls suggest some drops or medicine to remove this water from my ear.
Sir ,What happen when we eat ant in our food. Which type of loss in our body take place. Please give me. your answer.
Sir My self jd ia m suffering from a severe headache it will happen mostly at the night hours and it is nothing to expressed Please recommend. Any medicines Regards jd.
If you have just learned that you have been diagnosed with type A diabetes, what would you do to manage it? There are just a few ways of coping with it and they include controlling the blood-glucose levels, managing insulin levels, being fit and active, getting a well-regulated diet and obtaining emotional support from close ones.
- Getting proper advice: Type A diabetes implies that your pancreas are no longer able to produce insulin and now it is up to you to monitor your blood-sugar level and administer your insulin levels in order to get rid of the harmful effects of type A diabetes. Though your doctor would be able to advise you better whether you will need insulin injections or any medication, you can beat the negative impacts of diabetes with small and simple lifestyle changes.
- Exercise to be fit and healthy: Working out is key to proper diabetes care. In addition to all the benefits you can reap by being fit and active, your diabetes would also respond with stable and lowered glucose levels. With type A diabetes, it is essential to know how your body reciprocates before, during and after exercise, and take proper precautions for treating hypoglycemia or low blood sugar. Your healthcare provider would be able to guide you better and etch out a fitness plan on the basis of your clinical requirements.
- Dietary changes for optimum nutrition: Obtaining a perfect dose of nutrition is a crucial piece of the puzzle to cope with diabetes, and it is quite difficult to figure out. Contrary to the popular belief, being diagnosed with type A diabetes doesn’t really mean that you will have to feel deprived and starve. A wide array of delicious meals, snacks, fruits and vegetables await you to be explored. Indulge in citrus fruits, beans, green leafy vegetables, berries, fish rich in omega-3 fatty acid contents, and whole grains to your heart’s content.
Though it is often undermined, emotional support plays a very significant role in caring for those affected with diabetes, regardless of its type. If you are presently combating with type A diabetes, connect with people who go through the similar pain of measuring the daily carbohydrate count, testing the blood-sugar levels endless times in a day and dealing with emotional highs and lows brought about by diabetes. These few things can bring a huge positive difference in your life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Endocrinologist.
I have to know everything about the dengue its symptoms and how we can protect from it please help sir.
What menstrual problems are to women, prostate problems are to men. The prostate is a gland in the lower abdomen that aids in the production of semen. The prostate is walnut sized in a young man, but can get enlarged with age. As it grows bigger, it can cause a number of problems. These are commonly seen after a man celebrates his 50th birthday.
There are three common prostate problems faced by men. Some of the symptoms that can tell if a man has a prostate problem are:
1. Difficulty faced while urinating.
2. The urge to urinate frequently at night.
3. Constant feeling of a full bladder.
4. Pain while urinating.
5. Blood in urine.
This can be defined as inflammation of the prostate gland. In most cases the cause of this inflammation is unknown. However, there are two types of prostatitis; bacterial and nonbacterial. While the former reacts well to antibiotics, the latter is more difficult to control. Symptoms of this disease vary from one person to the next. Some of the factors that could trigger this disease are:
As mentioned earlier, as men get older, the prostate gland tends to grow in size. This growth is benign, but can block the bladder neck and prostatic urethra. This can cause problems urinating and lead to acute urinary retention. This can be very painful. Inserting a catheter can provide temporary relief and help release stored urine. Chronic retention is much less common and is associated with high bladder pressure and can damage the kidneys.
Advancing age and family genetic history are said to be the main triggers of prostate cancer. This type of cancer can remain restricted to the prostate gland in its early stages but may spread to the other glands as the cancer advances. This can also cause the growth of secondary tumors in the bones.
The only way to correctly diagnose a prostate problem is with a thorough physical examination. This includes a digital rectal exam where the doctor will insert a gloved finger into your rectum to check the size of your prostate, a blood test, mid stream urine tests and ultrasounds. In some cases a biopsy of the prostate may also be required. Depending on the diagnosis, your doctor may prescribe antibiotics, surgery, radiotherapy or hormone therapy to manage your prostate. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.