Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Pulmonologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Gyan Bharti
Treatment of Bronchiectasis
Treatment of Asthma
Treatment of Tuberculosis
Treatment of Shortness of Breath
Treatment of Pneumonia
Treatment of Bronchitis
Treatment of Asphyxia
Treatment of COPD
Treatment of Sleep Apnea
Treatment of Persistent Cough
Treatment of Fluid in the chest
Treatment of Occupational Lung Disease
Treatment of Asbestosis
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Treatment of Breathing Problems
Treatment of Lung DIseases
Submit a review for Dr. Gyan BhartiYour feedback matters!
I am 22 years old. I feel slight breathing problem while climbing steps. Is it something related to asthma.
Lactose intolerance occurs when the body doesnt produce enough of the lactase enzyme,which is need to digest milk sugar(Lactose),it is abudantly distributed in milk and milk products.
Diet modification is the simplest way to curb the persistent symptoms linked with lactose intolerance like bloating,cramping and/or diarrhea. The following tips shall help a lactose intolerant to alleviate the symptoms of it:
1. Review carefully all the nutrition labels and ingredients for milk products.
2. All fruits and vegetables, fish, eggs, meat, pultry, fats do not contain any lactose in them.
3. Avoiding all the milk and milk products might compromise one from daily dose of much needed calcium.Supplements daily diet with calcium rich foods like Dark green leafy vegetables,calcium fortified soya products and fortified juices.
4. Try lactose free products,like low fat lactose free milk, soy milk,lactose tablets with milk products.
5. Yogurts can be tolerated in few cases ,they can be taken in minimum quantities if well tolerated by the person.
6. Increase protein intake from non dairy products.
The above tips can help lactose intolerant massively from not compromising the supply of vital nutrients in daily diet.