Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Geetanjali Gupta Sawhney
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Geetanjali Gupta SawhneyYour feedback matters!
I have dental problem, I had filed my teeth but its temporary filling. What can I do for healthy tooth.
I am24 years old and my body is very pain and my teeth is yellow and I have very charvi and I am live in very tension.
Bad breath is a condition that usually results from poor oral health or digestive problems. Bad breath may also cause social awkwardness and self-esteem issues. The practitioner first carries out a diagnosis to detect the symptoms and prescribes a remedy accordingly.
The various causes of bad breath are:
- Irregular brushing habits
- Tobacco consumption
- Consuming certain foods like onion and garlic may result in a foul smell
- Yeast infections in the mouth
- Dry mouth where saliva production is minimal
- Illnesses such as kidney problems may cause bad breath
Homeopathy focuses on providing a holistic treatment rather than a symptom based treatment.
The various homeopathic remedies for bad breath are:
- Pulsatilla: If you have bad breath along with dry mouth, Pulsatilla can be an effective remedy. Pulsatilla is a very effective treatment for getting rid of bad breath along with dry mouth.
- Merc sol: It is very effective in treating bad breath along with increased production of saliva. If your salivary glands are overactive and have a moist mouth, then this remedy is recommended. It is also useful in getting rid of bad breath that occurs from dental cavities.
- Carbo veg: If the bad breath results from infections, such as gingivitis and gum bleeding, then you may use this remedy. It is also used in the treatment of pus discharge from the gums.
- Carbolic acid: Carbolic acid is used to treat bad breath along with constipation. The symptoms are bloated abdomen, abdominal cramps and nausea.
- Kreosote: This remedy is recommended for bad breath that results from dental caries. It may lead to bleeding from your gums due to teeth decay.
- Belladonna: Belladonna is a treatment that is recommended for bad breath that results from a throat infection. The throat infection may be accompanied by symptoms of fever.
- Nux vomica: Nux vomica is used for treating symptoms of bad breath along with cold. This also relieves symptoms of indigestion and constipation.
Can I go for complete teeth implantation when I am having high uncontrolled diabetes and also have peripheral neuropathy? I am male, 55 years old and had a bypass surgery 3 years ago. Thanks.
I had an impacted wisdom tooth in upper jaw. I never get it extracted. Some people suggested me that it can deform my teeth alignment and cause teeth crowding. I do not have any pain? Should I get it extracted?
How we take care about my teeth It should be in yellowness I do not smoke, what will you toothpaste etc.
My vampire teeth bite my inner cheek gums when I close my mouth due to which I have a white line too where they bite but its not painful.
Mu lower front teeth two are loose almost it was ready to out please help how to get my teeth set strong or implantation and how much cost.
Space available for upper and lower teeth is insufficient. What does it mean? And what problem I might be having?
I am aged 23 (F) and having severe ulcers in my tongue which don't seem to go even after applying smile on them regularly and having Vitamin B12 capsules daily since last 10-15 days. Please advise. Thanks.
Your baby is hitting new milestones everyday, and his or her first dental visit is another one to include in the baby book! Your child’s first dental visit should take place after that first tooth appears, but no later than the first birthday. Why so early?
As soon as your baby has teeth, he or she can get cavities. Being proactive about your child’s dental health today can help keep his or her smile healthy for life. (Need a dentist? Contact Experience Dentist Team at Smile up Dental Care & Implant Center Pune)
How to Prepare
Start early! To get your child ready for the visit, talk to him or her about what’s going to happen and be positive. Have your child practice opening his or her mouth to get them ready for when the dentist counts and checks their teeth. Reading books or watching videos about first dental visits may help your child be less fearful and more confidentMoms.Moms and dads can prepare, too. When making the appointment, Make a list of questions to ask to your dentist, as well. If your child is teething, sucking his or her thumb or using a pacifier too much, your dentist can offer some advice.
What to Expect During the Visit
The dentist will examine your child to make sure their jaw and teeth are developing in the way they should. During the visit, you will be seated in the dental chair with your child on your lap if your child isn’t able to — or doesn’t want to — sit in the chair alone. The dentist will check for mouth injuries, cavities or other issues. Once that part of the exam is over, the dentist will clean your child’s teeth and give you tips for daily care. If your child cries a little or wiggles during the exam, don’t worry. It’s normal, and your dental team understands this is a new experience for your child!
Tips for a Great Visit
- Don’t schedule an appointment during naptime. Instead, pick a time your child is usually well-rested and cooperative.
- Make sure your child has had a light meal and brushes their teeth before their appointment so they won’t be hungry during their visit.
- Save snacks for after the visit so they aren’t on your child’s teeth during the exam.
I have ulcer problem in my mouth. I do get severe pain on certain days. I am 20 years old. What should I do.
I have recently complete my rct in 17 tooth and still pain occurs rct completed on Tuesday and now it is Saturday what could be the reason please explain it briefly.
I have been suffering from frequent mouth ulcer from last year. 2 year back I met with a doctor also, he did 5 test. 3 blood test and 2 urine. But all result were normal. Ultimately he said it may be due to deficiency of nutrients. I have moth ulcer very frequently and some time it takes 10 days to cured. Please recommend permanent solution. Thanking you in advance.
While there are people who care too much for their hair and skin, they do not realize that the most important aspect of beauty lies elsewhere. Ask any artist and the most beautiful thing, according to most of them, would be a good, warm, heartfelt smile. It connects two people as nothing else can.
And if anybody has had a bad time, a warm, genuine smile is the best curve that sets a lot of things straight.
Given its artistic, emotional, and cosmetic value, there are people who have defined how the perfect smile should be and how to achieve that. Some of the aspects leading to a good smile are:
- Shape of the teeth
- Size of the teeth
- Contour of the jaws
- Angle formed by the lips when they open up during a smile
- Proportion between width of the eyes
- Distance between the eyes
- Width of the mouth
Not all of these can be modified, but there are small changes, which can be made, thereby improving your smile significantly.
Dentists and dental lab technicians who create and form artificial teeth realized this. One such person, Mr. Christian Coachman, a ceramician, developed this concept of digitally designing a smile to ensure it produces the best results. He was involved in making ceramic crowns and chanced upon this idea. It involves the following:
- A series of digital images (photos and videos) of the patient are taken.
- They are transferred to the computer and the abovementioned features are analyzed.
- Features like the angle of the mouth, the size of the teeth, etc. are manipulated to see what would produce a good smile.
- A smile with better dimensions is created.
- A second opinion is sought from multiple other cosmetic dentists (a badly designed smile can be catastrophic!!).
- These inputs are incorporated and a smile is then digitally produced.
- The patient is shown these images and changes (if any) are made.
- The smile is reconstructed and a trial is conducted.
- Final processing is then done.
This multidisciplinary team approach produces very good results and the benefits include the following:
- Trials can be done before finalizing on a smile.
- Patients have the liberty to alter and choose a smile that suits their face.
- It improves the cosmetic value of a person.
- It improves feelings of self-esteem and confidence.
- No special equipment is required as it is mostly done with whatever equipment is already available in the dental office, except for a good camera.
Given its major impact on both the beauty and the psychological aspects, DSD is gaining more popularity and is being sought by patients, who feel they can smile right!!