Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Dhirendra SinghaniaYour feedback matters!
I am 40 years old man and my height & weight are 177 cm and 74 kg. As per latest lipid report, my cholesterol is 274, triglyceride is 330, HDL-58, LDL-168, VLDL-55, and non HDL cholesterol is 223. I am non alcoholic, non smoker, non diabetic and I do not have any family history of heart disease. Please advice.
My follicular study report says right overy 18*18Mm 24*18mm 20*17Mm On 16th day those three are ruptured I had intercourse with my husband on 16th and 18th day will it possible to get pregnant.
Hello, Sir I am Last 1 week To Suffering Cough and Chest Pain Problem at Right Side. Whenever I am take Breath force fully then also pain have.
I am type 2 diabetic from last 5 years, I am vegetarian using Duphil 2/500 tab. Daily my sugar levels remain near 200 (+ - 15) after all precautions, tell me how to maintain normal levels. I regularly suffer from pain and cramps in my legs, and unstable Bp.
I am 29 year old male living in dubai. From last 6 month I have heart palpitations issue. In February 2016 it started first I visit to doctor he wrote for some test. That time my vitamin d level was 11.5. Doctor given 2 month medicines for vitamin d. But still I have same problem. Last week again I visited to doctor and doctor done ECG which was normal and vitamin d is 17.5 in new test. Mostly heart palpitations is starting after food. After taking food my heartbeat is increasing.
I feel nervous sometimes and I get sweated sometimes. My heart beat is increased generally. Which disease's symptoms are these?
I am a student. I am 17 yrs old. I have chest pain it happens once in every week. What should I do about this?
Can diabetes and cholesterol can be controlled with out taking medicines? if yes please tell me how?
Sir/madam, my brother-in-law is suffering from severe chest pain towards (right side) frequently despite the fact that ECG and TMT reports are normal and local doctors showing no heart related problem. As he remember, he has not suffered any old injury on chest. So you are requested to please suggest me that what type of problem he have and please advise/ suggest the best treatment and remedy for him. P.R. Jala from Jodhpur (Rajasthan)
I am having chest pains after every time I have lunch and dinner? I don't know the reason maybe it's gas what should I do?
Dear doctor My age is 31 years actually I had a habit of smoking from 2003 to 2012 after that I had quit that habit now am getting heart pain occasionally and once I consulted doctor he said that its a gastric pain. But my doubt is already I have a habit of smoking, for that reason am thinking that the pain am getting because of smoking and am afraid of in future I may get any heart attack because of smoking habit in the past. Now my question is today onward how to maintain my health either by exercise or by diet to not to get heart attack in future, so please suggest me and now what is the treatment for occasionally am getting chest pain Thanking you.
Dear Doctor, Recent diagnostic tests for Blood Sugar has reported to be very high for me. Also underwent a random blood sugar today. Report says 361.7. I am afraid to get into allopathic treatment. Please advice.
The heart is a muscular organ that helps to pump blood through the circulatory system by periodic contractions and relaxations. The heart is one of the most important organs of the body so much so that a single cardiac arrest or a heart attack can lead to fatal consequences. Even so, a heart attack is one of the most leading causes of death in the country. But there are some earlier symptoms that could alert you ahead of time. The following are signs of an unhealthy heart:
1. Sexual problems - Erectile dysfunction (ED) is one of the most predictable reasons for cardiovascular conditions. Today, patients who are diagnosed with ED are also considered as cardiovascular patients. This is because the heart is supposedly not able to pump enough blood to the genital area. In case of women, reduced blood flow can hamper arousal and delay orgasms.
2. Snoring and sleep apnea - If one snores loudly enough to prevent their partner's from sleeping or resort to using earplugs, one may be at a risk of having a weak heart. Restricted breathing during sleep is connected with a host of cardiovascular diseases. Sleep apnea, a condition where breathing stops for a brief span of time, is linked with higher cardiovascular risks.
3. Swollen, sore and bleeding gums - Swollen and bleeding gums are not only symptoms of dental conditions but also of cardiovascular difficulties. Medical experts believe poor circulation of blood arises due to underlying heart conditions. Recent studies are focusing on bacteria that are believed to cause gum disease as well as plaque inside the arteries of the heart.
4. Heart Arrhythmia - Irregular heartbeat or heart arrhythmia is a common sign of a weak heart. It is characterized by both fast and slow beating of the heart. Restricted blood flow to the heart strains the electrical signals that maintain the normal beating of the heart. This is one of the common causes of coronary artery diseases.
5. Chest pain - One of the most apparent signs of coronary artery diseases is chest pain. The cause of the sharp, clutching pain in your chest can be build-up of plaque in the arteries, which could lead to fatal consequences.
In case of these symptoms, it is advised to get your risks assessed at a timely basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.