Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Deepankar Shakhuja
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Deepankar ShakhujaYour feedback matters!
Sir why a person repeatedly suffering from Jaundice. What is the problem of that men. I have a friend of this problem he had 2 times affected jaundice.in future there is a risk to him. please answer.
I have a problem of tinnitus and vertigo. (I am not sure but I think it's called menorrhagia disease) I have been taking prescribed medicines but it hasn't helped much. Apple cider vinegar also helped. Can you help me with controlling the symptoms? Is surgery the only option? I am not so much willing to get deaf! Thanks in advance.
I had sex 12 days back it was unprotected but he haven't cum inside me and bow my periods are delayed its been 4th day my periods haven't come what should I do and if I am pregnant what medicines can I take to have a medical abortion.
A recent news item said that researchers claimed that the viability of mens sperm is only 40% of just a few decades ago. Other researchers are challenging the numbers, but fertility issues in both males and females are at an all-time low, that much is certain.
The article said it wasn't known what was the cause, but that wasn't what was being investigated.
Too little testosterone is a problem for men, and too much estrogen is also a problem. This imbalance comes in a number of ways.
- The environment. Xeno-estrogens found in,any plastics, household chemicals, furniture, processed foods, and industrial chemicals behave in our bodies as natural estrogen. In women it creates hormone imbalances, infertility and increased risk of some cancers. In men it interferes with normal hormone production reducing levels of testosterone.
- Sugar causes higher levels of insulin which is related to lower levels of testosterone.
- Obesity driven by over consumption of sugar and junk fats causes increased estrogen, man boobs are the most obvious sign of a problem.
- Alcohol in excess affects the liver and normal hormone production.
- Sedentary lifestyle. Regular activity and periodic strong exercise gives signals to the body to remain strong and more testosterone is produced.
- Feelings of a lack of confidence in males causes a rise in estrogen, but boosting your confidence will raise testosterone. Therefore stress management and doing tasks you are good at will be helpful.
- Stressful relationships where your life feels out of your control are a killer for testosterone.
- In general sperm quality is a reflector of overall health, so there are a few things you can do to help yourself.
- Eat well and take a multi supplement, and avoid sugar and junk food.
- Exercise regularly with occasional hard or heavy sessions.
- Do some activity or challenge that is a bit scary but do it anyway.
- Learn to just sit and relax for a short time every day.
- Remind yourself of the things you are good at, when the world is on your back.
- Use as many natural products as possible in your home and work place.
- Be good to yourself and ignore those who put you down.
- Learn new skills.
- The alligators of Florida have suffered because their environment has been polluted and as their estrogen increased they became infertile, fortunately you have a lot more control over your environment, your food, your thoughts and your actions.