Find numerous Cardiologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Cardiologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Hypertension
Treatment of Heart Attack
Treatment of Syncope
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Irregular Heartbeat
Treatment of Hole in the Heart
Treatment of Heart Specialist
Treatment of Angina
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Treatment of Heart Diseases
Treatment of Cardiac Arrhythmias
Treatment of Left Chest Pain
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Treatment of Pulmonary Hypertension
Submit a review for Dr. Deepak KumarYour feedback matters!
Sir good evening my age 43 morning B P 123 and 82 after evening 140 and 90 wise take medicine or not 29. 082016test report is sugar 78 and after take glucose 93 Total cholesterol 119 HDl 32, ldl 67, vldl 20, triglyceride 100 Urea 27, creatinine. 0.6 Uric acid 6.5 Haemoglobin 14, trbc 4.9, t l c 8800 eosinophil 450/cmm Platelets 3 10000/ m any suggestions please Daily morning walk 7 to 10 kms run and walk And take food in time not attend any party or not take junk food One walnuts, a 6 no almond or one apricots Amy my body require please consider me
I am residing in kuwaitand am from mumbai. I am 51 yrs I am 51 51 yrs ild and pure vegetarian jain. My weight is 85 kgs. I have high BP like 180/190 for which I am taking 1 tab a day zestril (astrazeneca) 20 mg, I have cholesterol in liver for which I take lipanthyl (recipharm contain) 145 mg, my blood sugar at fasting is 200. I have high TG in blood for which I take proton (pantoprazole) 40 mg, I have slip disk problem in L4 and L5, which cause lot of pain and always swelling at back, pls suggest me what to eat and what to do to improve my health condition. Thank you so much for the help.
Hi, I'm having problem of BP. My weight is 86 kg. I take some medicines. Revelol xl25 and happi 20 (rabeprazole). Please suggest should I take this regularly or not. Or suggest any other medicine.Please suggest.
Hi, I am 25 yrs old and I am taking tazloc beta 25 medicine for high blood pressure since last two years. I read on internet that beta blockers may cause erectile dysfunction in man. Could you please assist me on this. Should I need to consult with my doctor and need to change the medicine or I can continue with this.
Hi I am mbbhavsar I am suffering form colostol problem Can give some tips to reduce cholesterol. And also give some daily exercise.
Hi, I am 31 years old. I am a male. I Was 76 kgs and was facing cholesterol (247) problem and consulted a dietician. She gave me a diet plan just reverse of my eating habits. I totally left ghee, butter, minimum consumption of fried, left mayonisse, reduced chapatis from 7 to 4. And lost much weight in just 2 months. Now I am 68 KGS and still reducing. Now I am concerned I. E. why I am losing 2-3 kgs every month. What can be the possible reasons?
I am 41 years old male I do have the problem that I do not get good sleep at nights I have consult doctors many times for this, and several times I checked my blood pressure, but there was neither high nor low blood pressure found. Suggest me.
Sir I take telma 40 for blood pressure my problem is particularly after food my chest becomes heavy but with taking food I can walk but after food I am not able to walk atlist for 2 to 3 hrs which is because of gas problem please let me guide me what I can do to ease my life now I am 57 years old.
Dear sir, I have pain in heart arm side slowly slowly 8-10 days. I checked sugar by chemist something 30 time within 6 months and found maximum 112 after meal. I am on dieting last 5 months. Only one time eat the food in lunch but now I am i eating the food two times. I have fever during daiting and I went to max hospital and face my fever to dr. sandeep sahay and checked same tests found same vitamins(B)and other vitamins. Take same medicine and resolve my fever problem. But now I have heart pain. so plz.tell me what I do...
1.Am getting pain in near wrist joint during radial deviation. 2.During tension am getting pain in chest region. Can you please suggest a solution for my problems. Thank You.
I am diabetic and hypertensive bp remains 150/80 normally.I want to bring it to 110/70 presently am taking telma 40mg plus eslo 2.5mg please advice.
I am the patient of high bp . I am taking alopathic medicine from last 10 yrs. Now I am 48 years old. My weight is 89 kg and hight is 5fit 9 inch. I am also taking cholesterol medicine from 5 yrs. Before 7 days ago I have tasted my lipid profile which is normal. My bp also showing normal . I want to be a normal bp man and wish to stop my alopathic medicine. Kindly advice ,if you have any remedy for me. I do not have any physical activities at all. I am doing my job for 9 hrs on a chair before computer.
Sir my angioplasty has been done since 15 years back now one artery which has stunt is 100 percent block since 4 years and coronary artery open and one is 60percent block since 3 years my clinical reports lipid profile hba1cand Eco Vidal test are perfectly ok my doctor advice not to do any thing only have precaution please suggest.
A heart attack can be fatal for any person, and it is necessary for you to know about the signs and symptoms of a heart attack. This will enable you to act early in case you experience the symptoms. Heart attack, also known as myocardial infarction, is a severe condition defined by the death of the heart muscles due to the loss of blood supply. Blood loss commonly occurs due to the blockage of a coronary artery.
Signs of a heart attack
There are many symptoms and signs of a heart attack which you should know. The symptoms usually vary from person to person. Here is a list of the common signs of a heart attack:
- Chest pain and discomfort: Chest pain is the basic heart attack symptom which occurs in different forms. The chest pain is likely to cause pressure, fullness and a squeezing sensation. It starts from the centre of the chest and may spread to other limbs of the body, such as the head, upper abdomen, back, shoulder, neck or throat. It may reoccur in the chest again.
- Shortness of breath: A gasping sensation or feeling of shortness of breath may be experienced. Such difficult or laboured breathing is known as dyspnea. The shortness of breath may occur before or after the chest pain.
- Nausea and vomiting: A feeling of nausea or sickness in the stomach may be experienced. It may be accompanied by belching or burping. In some cases, the heart attack may be associated with a feeling of indigestion. Nausea is commonly experienced by women. The nausea may lead to vomiting.
- Sweating: Perspiration or sweating occurs during a heart attack and the patient experiences cold sweats in excessive amounts. The sweat will appear in spite of not being active or working out. Due to the clogged arteries, the heart needs to make extra efforts to pump the blood. This produces extra sweat for keeping the body temperature low. Cold sweats and night sweats are also likely symptoms, which indicate a heart attack.
- Fatigue: Fatigue is another symptom of a heart attack. Exhaustion is caused by a heart attack because of the added stress on the heart for pumping of blood. Feeling tired without any reason might indicate some trouble. Fatigue is more common in women. Light-headedness and dizziness may also be associated with a heart attack.
Heart palpitations may also be experienced sometimes. You should consult a doctor immediately after experiencing any of these symptoms of heart attack.