Find numerous Orthopedists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Orthopedists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Pain
Treatment of Leg Pain
Treatment of Knee Pain
Treatment of Hand Pain
Treatment of Shoulder Pain
Treatment of Foot Pain
Treatment of Lower Back Pain
Treatment of Bone Fracture
Treatment of Arm Pain
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Finger Pain
Treatment of Hip Pain
Treatment of Heel Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Elbow Pain
Treatment of Spondylitis
Treatment of Strains
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Ankle Sprain
Submit a review for Dr. Debashish PanigrahiYour feedback matters!
I have been suffering from knee pain since three months and I have gained 5kg weight during this time and now I have come to know that I have hypo thyroid. Please tell what should I do for my pain n increase in weight.
I have started running for last few days. My legs are paining very badly. Specially cough muscles below knees area. Why does this happen n hw can we cure it. Pain is too much.
Please inform correct medication/medicine to prevent /reverse osteo arthritis of leg joints[knees], cervical spondylitis, back pain. Please also inform correct medication for the habit of murmuring/self talking which is very troublesome and highly irritating/embracing. Please help me.
I am suffering from knee pain my weight is less and body is not fit. I feel very lazy in whole day. And I have nose problem sinusitis. And gallery from dust, vegetable ki jhar SE. And.
There is a pain in my joints due to chikungunya. Now after a month I had a pain in finger, joints etc. Even I can't lift my laptop properly from the bag. Due to laptop's weight. I can't lift any type of weight. What should I do to remove this pain? Please suggest?
Preeti, 28 I am having worse back pain and it's starts in neck, leg and right arm also. Sometimes feeling of vomiting also. With rest doesn't get relief. When the back bone is pressed temporary relief I got.
I have more pain from right hand and I have one big black spot from chicks so please solving this two problems.
I am 24 year old male. I have knee pain since 6 month. I am a college going student. When I turned my legs, it create a sound like krrrr. In very low volume. Mostly I felled pain when I go to bed. What I do, please suggest.
I am 17 years old boy, I sense back pain in some postures and angles weather it is while sitting or sleeping and some times I feel the pain like pinching my back with a needle for few seconds the pain location is exactly at dorsal and lumbar. Though my bones are normal according to the reports of MRI and also there are no stones in my kidneys I am sensing pain some times. Hope I will get a solution.
I have back pain from last 6 years. It is not continuous paining but I some time fill very pain when I lift some heavyweight things. Please advice me what I have to do?
Hi i have been facing problem while coughing rite side of my back pains heavily. i hv checked my blood my esr is 24 serum c reactive protein is 0.61
Sir, my self jayasantosh aged 25 years severely struggling with back pain from last 6 months I went to physio therapy also and I used pain relief cream but unable to relieve pain what I have to do, hoping a god reply.
I am suffering from back pain from last 3 weeks. Will you please suggest the solution for get out of that pain?
I have a problem of piles with no blood .i feel burning at the time of stool. I have a prblm for 7 years .when I sit in a table for long time then muscle pain and back pain occur. The pain is little .pls suggest me. I am taking now a homoeopathy treatment .little bit I am feeling well.
Concentrated pain in the neck can be especially tormenting. Before you look for a cure for this pain and start treating it, it is important that you try and find out the underlying cause behind it as well. Contacting a physiotherapist in time will allow you not only to avoid any and every side effect posed by neck pain, but also assist you to get good riddance from it.
Causes of Neck Pain:
There can be multiple causes of neck pain. The treatment of the same depends wholly on the factor that is causing the pain. Some of these causes of neck pain include
- Misaligned hips,
- Misaligned Spine,
- Misaligned shoulders,
- A constantly forward-tilted head,
- Lack of movement of the head from one specific position,
- Tensing up of the muscles in the upper back,
- Tensing up of the muscles in the neck region, etc.
- It is all these factors and a few more that end up resulting in stiffening of muscles in and around the neck and causing you intermediate to unbearable pain.
Exercises for neck pain:
Neck exercises are a predominant part of the treatment extended by every physiotherapist, to cure neck pain. Some of the most vital and effective exercises for neck pain are listed below.
- Frog: Funny as it way sounds, the frog is one of the best exercises when it comes to treating neck pain. All you have to do is lie down on the floor with your knees apart, your feet joined, your hands laid upward on the floor at a 45-degree angle to your body and just stay there in that position for two minutes. This will force your back to arch naturally, slowly giving some relief to your neck.
- Sitting floor: Try sitting floor for neck pain. All you have to do is sit straight with your back rested on a wall, with your legs laid straight forward. Bring together your shoulder blades and bend to help them meet your knees while curling the toes outward to optimal. Stay in this position for a good 3 minutes, without bending the legs.
- Static wall: Lie down on the floor with your bottom against a wall and your legs up it. You can always scoot back a bit if there is the slightest of discomfort. The aim here is to help the tail bone lie comfortably on the floor. Tighten your thigh muscles but curling your toes outward and pointing your feet straight out from its previous position. Maintain this position for 3 minutes for maximum effect.
- Static back: The static back is the most common and most helpful exercise for neck pain. All you got to do is lie down on the floor, while placing your legs on an elevated surface, such as an ottoman or a chair at a 45-degree angle to your body. Now put your arms at an angle of 45 degrees to your body as well, only sideways on your shoulder. Follow this position by lifting your palms and staying in that position for five to ten minutes.
All these exercises are aimed to positively influence one muscle or the other in and around the neck region and to help you get rid of that pain. Consult a physiotherapist first, and he/she will advise you on the best neck pain exercises.