Find numerous General Physicians in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Physicians online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. D. P. Dubey
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Weight Loss Treatment
Treatment of Headaches
Treatment of Fever
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Red Eyes
Treatment of Masturbation Addiction
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment & Management of Cold
Treatment of Stomach Pain
Treatment of Body Weakness
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Prevention & Treatment of Diabetes
Treatment of Itching
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment of Sleeping Problems
Treatment of Erection Problems
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Knee Pain
Submit a review for Dr. D. P. DubeyYour feedback matters!
Hi sir/madam I have habit of masturbation (fallen down to earth and putting my pennies to right side and shaking entire body towards left and right) since 5 years. One point of time did more masturbation during in a day (more than 5 times in a day). And I got curved pennies (towards left) approximately 30% cross towards left but I am not getting any pain still now and I observed that my right side of my glans is smaller than left part. So please give an advice to straighten my pennies with Natural ways. Read less.
I m boy 27 yr, I have a discharge from penis while talking to girlfriend or chanting with girlfriend? Suggest me some medicine.
I have a sex problem. Premature ejulation nd performance anxuty. When I do sex my penis is not erect hard so I cant insert in vagina.
Is it possible to transplant pancreas, or any permanent solution of diabetes by any means I.E stem cell transplant etc.?
I am a 28 year old male with a chronic skin issue. I get white spots on my face and neck every day. While these resemble acne/pimples, these spots have a puss-like white/yellow secretion inside. I clean them every morning while taking bath and they are back by evening or night. Please recommend a permanent cure since I am fed up of doing this every day since the last 6-8 years. I have tried different brands of face washes, face packs, medicines, but to no effect.
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!