Find numerous Urologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Urologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Urologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of UTI
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Enlarged Prostate
Treatment of H.I.V
Treatment of Urine Stone
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Treatment of Urinary Tract Problems
Treatment of Benign Prostatic Hypertrophy
Treatment of Blood in Semen
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Treatment of Impotence
Treatment of Bladder Cancer
Submit a review for Dr. C. M. GoelYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I feel so weakness, and I become tired hurrily while running or while doing any work. Another problem is my foreskin of anus is not on backside like others. The circumference is small. I am 18 year old.
If some one has the 25 mm stone in his kidney and he is not the patient of diabetic and high blood pressure then can his kidney becomes the chronic infected within 36 hours of stone removed and what can be the reason that kidney (of which stone is removed) removal is necessary just after 36 hours of kidney stone removal.
Moderate hydronephrosis RT. Kidney witj 0.83 CM .RT. Lower ureteric calculus at the rt. Vesico - ureteric junction.
Hello Dr. I'm Osama from Pakistan. Dr. can you tell me the how to deal with acidity or gas in the stomach. Because it is making me irritating and worried. And one more question If urine is coming again and again then it's okey? Thank You.
I am a male member aged 76 years. I was a high blood pressure patient since last 30 years and under medical supervision and under control. My creatinine shown as 2.8. Please advise me what vegetables and fruits I can take to keep the creatinine under control.
Just before the urination, itching starts in right palm. Symptom correlates with which kind of disease?
I am suffering with frequent urination, drop by drop and after consulting doctor I had undergone kidney test, but there is no problem of kidneys. Pls suggest few medicines to overcome from this problem.
Dr, I am 38 years and nowadays when I pass urine its not flowing smootly, especially in the morning when doing first time. No other symptoms and I am healthy. What could be the reason ?
I have small kidney stone which was broken by doctor and passed through the urine. I understand that chance of recurring is there for such patients. When i go through the diet for such patience, some people say dont take calcium. But some people say you should take calcium so that it will acts with oxalate and go through intestine and will not get absorbed to blood and later to kidney. Two opinions about taking calcium supplements too. The same way with vegetables. Can you give me list of food that i have to avoid and list of things that will help me to have a better life. Abdunnasar
For me toilet place blood came with pain. For 2 days. Why it's coming. Anything it's serious. What solution for this. At same time my urine also going yellowish.
My father suffering from kidney diseases having urea creatine level 4.5. Previously it was 3.49. We have given moringo good supplement. Does it ham to him. Also provide a diet chart for him.
I have renal calculus of 4.5 mm in lower calyx of my right kidney. I never felt any severe pain due to this, only very mild pain sometimes. I'm in a profession in which getting medical clearance certificate is vital. The authorities conducting medical for this profession have asked me to get this stone completely removed to provide medical fitness certificate. I have tried my level best - done 3 sessions of ESWL, taken medicines prescribed by various doctors. But still the stone did not get remove. Then I decided to go for PCN or arthroscopic surgery to get this removed, but none of the doctor that I met are prescribing such surgeries on such a small stone. Now I am left with 7-10 days to report back to medical authorities and I have no idea what to do to remove this stone in just 7-10 days. Please guide me. I will be very thankful to you for your help as my job is at stake.
I am 22 years old male. And my problem is for the last few days I always feel that some urine is stuck in my penis. It does not pain or burn when I urinate. I don't have any pain also. But I always feel that some urine is stuck. At night it does not disturb me ,I don't even get up once at night to urinate. But whenever I am awake I feel some urine is stuck and it can't get out. Quantity of urine is also fair amount. I checked my sugar level it is normal. Is it something to worry about?
Check out how you can keep your pair of kidneys functional right until you need them:
1) Increase Fluid Intake: No.1 reason for kidney stones/problems is not drinking enough water. When your fluid intake is low, it puts extra work load on the kidneys to pass toxins. Similarly excessive alcohol intake leads to dehydration and puts pressure on your kidneys making them age earlier.
2) Cut Back On Salt: Salt is anti-kidneys. If you have any chronic problem, try to aim for less than 2,300 milligrams of sodium each day.
3) Empty Your Bladder: Do not keep urine stored in bladder for too long. It majorly affects the functioning of kidneys.
4) Check On Chronic Problems: Manage your diabetes, high blood pressure, and heart disease well. These have direct impact on Kidneys, esp. Your cholesterol levels, sugar levels and blood pressure. Having high cholesterol, especially if you have diabetes, puts you more at risk for kidney disease, heart disease and stroke.
5) Balance your Physical Health: Keep your body active to keep organs such as kidneys in good functioning. Do at least 15 min of cardio exercises daily. Also, get sufficient rest for your body.
Click on consult privately to ask me any follow-up questions on this.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones.
She is actually suffering from kidney stones. Some doctors say that she can't be operational as her age is 70 years. What should be done. She has a tremendous pain in her abdomen. Please help.
A Urinary Tract Infection(UTI) can occur in any part of the urinary tract including the kidneys, ureters, bladder or urethra. The causes of a UTI can be many, with bacteria being the most common cause. In fact, UTIs are generally more common among women as they have shorter urethras, which make it easier for the UTI causing bacteria to pass through to the bladder.
The symptoms of UTI vary depending on the area of your urinary tract that has been infected. These symptoms are:
Lower urinary tract infection:
1. Bladder cystitis, in which the lining of bladder and urethra become inflamed and irritated
2. Dysuria, which is a burning sensation during urination
3. A frequent or intense urge to urinate, even though little comes out when you do
4. Urinary urgency, which is the sensation of having to urinate urgently
5. Cloudy, dark bloody or strange-smelling urine
6. Cramping or pressure in lower abdomen or lower back
7. Pelvic pain in women particularly in the center of the pelvis and around the area of pubic bone
8. Mild fever or chills indicating that the infection may have reached your kidneys
Upper urinary tract infection:
1. Fairly high fever with fatigue
2. Shaking chills with a feeling of discomfort
3. Nausea and vomiting
4. Flank Pain, which is pain in the back or side, usually on only one side at about waist level
Since pregnant women are at an increased risk of contracting UTIs, their urine should be checked during prenatal visits to prevent unrecognized infection that can cause pregnancy complications. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.