Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
I took strepsils for sore throat. Only 1 pc. Searched on google, some say it's safe and some say we should not take strepsils in pregnancy. Pls suggest. Should I be worried?
Hi my brother Last week he landed there from india. He asking us if any treatments are available for lymph glands swelling? He is 31 yrs old. We are bit worried. He is unmarried. Pls tell us all positives and negatives on this situation thank you
I am suffering from silent reflux from almost two year. I tried many medicines and treatement but as I stop treating my disease symtoms come back in no time. My voice totally became hoarsed and scratchy I feel so frustrated all time. I usually cough all day in and out. I can barely talk because voice became so raspy. I feel so depressed I dont know wat to do? if anybody help I will be so thankful to him. Please I need help immediately I want to get rid of this. Because my life became so bad and frustrated because of it please help.
Discharge from left ear ->5 years Discharge from right ear ->1 years Hole ,tinnitus Nellie pain NB allergy to cold weather no espo HTN Ear :- Discharge Nose:- B/l HIT please anyone explain me my report means ?
Dear sir / madam I think at night a fly entered in my ear and I'm not sure that that fly come out or not. And I am at place where not hospital and doctors are available. Can you help me to sure that fly is inside in my ear or not.
My cousin is 10 years old boy. Now he ate some glass bangle piece. He's feeling irritation in throat and the glass piece still in throat. So give any suggestion to this issue. We going to see ENT specialist also.
My mother is 47 years old. She has snoring problem. She snores loudly when asleep. And her throat and mouth becomes dry often when she is asleep. She tested for thyroid and blood sugar but everything is normal. She has blood pressure problem from last twenty years. She opted for homeopathic treatment for a long time but nothing happened. Doctor suggest something.
My wife aged 63 yrs is having sinus problem & gets headache almost daily in early morning this inspite of taking vikoril tablet and steam inhaling regularly .She snore a lot(she is over wt.) while sleeping.Is there any better remedy for this problem
I am a 48 years old man suffering from chronic constipation, and gas problem. I feel headache mostly during evening and mild giddiness all the day. please Help me.
Doctor, I have been having cold, tonsilitis, cough with excessive mucous since childhood especially whenever whether changes. This time, last month also had cold, fever and cough which has finished, but has left constant irritation in my throat which I have to keep clearing regularly. Is this any other problem or is this normal and what is the cure.
Dizziness or vertigo is a feeling of being off centre, which makes a patient feel like there is lack of balance. This is especially apparent when one is at a height or while wearing footwear with high heels. It may be caused due to a variety of causes, and ear problems are one of the primary causes of this kind of dizziness.
Let us take a look at the various ear problems and how they can cause dizziness or vertigo:
- Infection: The bacteria or virus that causes cold and loose motions can also cause an ear infection. This can give rise to temporary vertigo which may last up to six weeks or more. Dizziness or vertigo happens in such cases because the viral effect spreads to the inner ear which causes a ringing and off balance sensation. The general physician or ENT specialist will usually prescribe a round of medicines only if the condition becomes too severe to handle.
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo: This kind of dizziness is also known as BPPV and may be caused due to the motion of a calcium particle known as otolith, in the ear. This can cause a fluttering movement that gives the sensation of falling down or losing balance. This usually takes place in the part of the ear that catches the sensation of gravity. The movement of the otolith can make the patient feel as if his or her head is turning or swaying, while in reality the patient may be stationery. This problem can be fixed with the help of a two minute therapy known as Epley Manoeuvre, which can be conducted easily in the ENT specialist's clinic.
- Meniere's Disease: There is actually a specific condition that is characterised primarily by dizzy spells and vertigo. The other symptoms of this ear bone condition include ringing of the ears, loss of hearing, and the feeling of fullness or pressure build up in the ears. This can be fixed with therapy and drugs as well as hearing loss aids.
- Dandy's Syndrome: This is an ear condition where the patient constantly feels like he or she is bouncing up and down. This condition hits patients who are on antibiotic medication for any kind of infection, and it subsides once the medication is done with. It occurs in such cases because certain kinds of antibiotics may be toxic for the ear. One may also see natural improvement in the condition over the passage of time.
- Tumours: Other reasons like tumours and strokes can also cause vertigo on a temporary or permanent basis.
Dizziness due to ear problems can be due to a number of mild to severe reasons. It is best to get these causes checked.