Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti PanwarYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am having irregular periods since last few months. I am still giving feed to my 2 year old daughter. Please, help me.
I am a 22 years old female. I recently found out that I have PCOS. I am under medication recommended by my Gynecologist. I am taking glycomet- 500 mg and normal twice a day since a month. My periods were supposed to start on 4th of april after that periods are not come still. But the irregularity still continues and my periods are late. But my weight is not increasing and with acne all over my face and back. The acne is growing and becoming big with white fluid in it. What should I do?
My doc asked me to take pregahope vaginal gel for 3 days & both the times I inserted the tube the liquid spilled out maybe half was in & half was out. Is that okay. whats the right way because I inserted the nozzle of the tube inside. please suggest.
Pregnant lady can have sex during 5th month pregnancy?? Is there any harm to mother or baby if sperm go inside vagina??
Dear I tested today and it shows negative. My last period is 28.02.2017. Is there any issue. I think I am pregnant.
Hello drs good evening kindly let me know weather sex is safe or not in first trimester of pregnancy. My wife is pregnant 1 and 1/2 month I had sex with her 2 or 3 times during this period .she do not have any problem till now but I am little worry that is there any problem kindly help me.
For some women, a period can be more than just uncomfortable. There are a number of menstrual problems that could affect women. These range from irregular periods to excessive bleeding and premenstrual syndrome. The good news is that homeopathy can be used to effectively treat these problems. Homeopathy is a holistic form of treatment that addresses the root cause of the problem instead of the symptoms. Additionally, it has negligible side effects.
Here are a few homeopathic forms of treatment for menstrual problems:
- Sepia: Sepia can be used to treat late menstruation as well as scanty blood flow. It is also helpful is the period is accompanied by pain and a sense of weight in the pelvic area and lower back. This can also be used to treat irritability and depression.
- Pulsatilla: Pulsatilla is helpful in cases where menstrual bleeding causes substantial weight fluctuations, bloating and water retention. It can also be used to treat irregular periods and scanty or excess blood flow. Pulsatilla is also used as a form of treatment for the severe griping pains that can accompany menstrual flow.
- Cimicifuga: This is used to treat irregular periods and painful periods. It also treats mental unrest, nervousness and irritability triggered by menstruation.
- Lycopodium: In some cases, delayed menses can last longer than normal and have an abnormally heavy blood flow. In such cases, lycopodium is an effective homeopathic remedy.
- Belladonna: Excessive menstrual bleeding and early menses can be treated with belladonna. This type of menses is also accompanied by intense pain that is relieved by standing and cramps in the back and arms. Belladonna is also extremely useful in acute cases of endometriosis and inflammation of the ovaries.
- Creosote: Excessive blood flow that is intermittent and preceded by abdominal bloating can be treated using Creosote. This blood flow is usually dark brown in colour and accompanied by an offensive odor. Creosote can also be used against ulcerations in the female genital organs, burning pain and soreness.
- Helonias: Pain extending from the back of the uterus and loss of muscle strength in the genital organs can be treated with helonias. It can also be used to treat leucorrhoea or dark, offensive vaginal discharge as well as displacement of the uterus.
When prescribing medication for a menstrual problem, a homeopathic doctor not only looks at the symptoms presented but also the personality and lifestyle of the patient. Hence what suits one person may not have the same effect on another. Hence, if you are facing a menstrual problem, it is best to consult a doctor at the earliest.
Hello Doc! So there are a lot of problems that I am facing at the moment. I’ll move ahead step by step. 1.Delayed period- I am 8 days late on my period, though I am not sexually active. 2.On and off anxiety and pain in different parts of body, eg: wrist, thighs knees and sometimes swelling in hands & feet. 3.Puffiness under eyes & face. 4.I feel tired and lethargic many times even if I have taken proper rest. My Background: I have a desk job, I do not exercise regularly. 10-15 minutes of walk is all that I do. I have normal diet, but I eat out 2-3 days every week. I sleep late at night & sometimes I have to force myself to sleep at night. I have been suggested that I may have high thyroid, for which I got my complete blood and urine test done. I am attaching my reports. Please take a look & suggest what is causing all this? Is it anything serious? Do I need to take medications or just a healthy life style could mend it. Please give me a detailed answer. Thyroid report: TT3: 1.53 TT4: 7.94 TSH: 18.65 Lipid Profile: Non HDL Cholesterol 145.3 Cholesterol/HDL Ratio 7.6 0.0 - 4.0 Calculated LDL / HDL Cholesterol Ratio 5.2 Cholesterol/HDL Ratio 7.6 0.0 - 4.0 Calculated LDL / HDL Cholesterol Ratio 5.2 Cholesterol - Total 167.2.
I am 24 years old. My beta hcg report is as follows: Test name - SBHCG (Beta Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin) Value - <0.100 Unit - mIU/mL EXPECTED VALUES 0-5: Non pregnant women and men Pregnant women weeks of gestation Week range 3-4 9 - 130 4-5 75 - 2, 600 6-7 4000 - 100, 200 7-12 11, 500 - 289, 000 12-16 18, 300 - 137, 000 16-29 1, 400 - 53, 000 29-41 940 - 60, 000 10th 46309 - 186977 Is it positive?
My period was 5 to 9 I Had Sex On the 19 And Took The postpone 72 Pill 17 hours after what could happen.
I am 23 year old, I had 3 D&C and one abortion at 22 months. I know I did wrong or I can say Worst! I didn't know what to do that time. Now at the mean time our parents agreed for our marriage. He truly loves me, he asked me that time to get married but due to some circumstances in my family I refused to get married. Now everything is fine mentally and physically. Please tell me if all these what ever happened earlier would affect on my future pregnancies. Any thing?
As physiotherapist, we recommend that you carry out physical movements worth 60 minutes everyday to maintain your physical health.