Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti PanwarYour feedback matters!
I am married woman. After 9 years of my marriage I don't want to have sex. This problem is since last 4 to 5 years. I have a baby boy, who is 3 years old.
Hi doctor. My wife is now 23 weeks pregnant. We are concerned about the nature of fetal anomaly in chest and what should be next course of action. On 13/08/15, At 21 weeks anomaly scan USG report says that Right lung appear to be broad in size and left lung seems to be small in size. A well defined septated cystic area measuring about 21*16.9 mm in size is seen in the base of the left lung in front of the heart and spine. It is aborting and slightly pushed the heart. The left lobe of the diaphragm seems to be raised. Suggestive of cystic adenomatoid malformation of lung. D/D- Diaphragmatic hernia/Eventration. On 22/08/15 (after 9 days) we did another ultrasound at another hospital which reports that Right lung is larger in size than left lung. At the base of the left lung, there is a cystic structure which pushes the lung in front of the heart. The left lobe of the diaphragm seems to be raised-possibly due to Diaphragmatic hernia. On 25/08/15 (after 3 days) the 3rd ultrasound anomaly scan report at other hospital says that the diaphragm of the left side is seen in moderately high up position and appears thin. Part of the stomach is seen along the left sided of the chest. The above condition of the left sided diaphragm is suggestive of (?) EVENTRATION or (?) HERNIA.(no pleural effusion/ascites). All the 3 above reports say that Fetal growth, weight, movement, cardiac activity, AFI are normal. No other major anomaly. Please advise me.
Hello Dr. which Tablet is best & Safe to take before or After Sex to not to get Pregnant can you give tablet name & when we can take that before or After Sex How many times Can we Take in a day or in a Month.
I am 29 years old female. Had a missed miscarriage in march. Now pregnant again but currently have spotting daily. I am 5 weeks plus. Dr. advised antiphospholipid and la profile. Which showed ptt-la value of 38.10 with reference range 25-32. And drvvt 34.40 with reference range 36-50. Screen ratio is .89. interpretation is no la coagulant. Phospholipid test is normal. Will this pregnancy survive?
I have missed my periods and I am 5 days overdue. I took a HPT on the morning of day 4. It came out negative. I have never missed my periods (I am 33 years old). I am getting period like cramps through the day. It feels like they will start but nothing happens. I am not sure if I should worry (can it be something besides pregnancy?) since the cramps do not seem to be stopping. Or was it too early to do a HPT.
Hi I'm 23 years married, I'm trying to conceive. Doctor prescribed me ovaa shield and conceive tablets. Are they helpful in getting pregnant I have used these tablets this month can you please help me with this query.
Trichomonas Vaginalis, a virus, which affects almost 7.4 million men and women each year. This virus can cause a sexually transmitted disease upon contact with a person who may be carrying the same. This condition is more common in women than it is in men and causes a variety of symptoms. Let us learn more about this infection.
- Symptoms: This disease does not have any obvious symptoms until the problem becomes pretty severe. The symptoms for men include irritation inside the penis, discharge, and a burning sensation upon urination and ejaculation. The symptoms for women include a strong odour filled discharge that may also be greenish yellow in colour, pain in the lower abdomen in case the infection is extremely severe, itching and irritation in the vagina, and pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse.
- Diagnosis: The gynaecologist or the general physician will usually carry out the diagnosis with the help of blood and urine samples that will be sent to the lab for testing. These tests will help in determining the spread and severity of the infection. The doctor will also use vaginal or urethral fluid in order to diagnose the issue with the help of further lab tests. Most doctors will tell you that it is harder to detect the presence of the virus in women, than it is in men.
- Treatment: The treatment of this disease is done with the help of metronidazole, which can be used to treat trichomoniasis in case the patient is pregnant. It is usually recommended that the sexual partner of the patient should also be treated for the infection so as to stem its spread. Also, the doctors will recommend abstinence from sex for the duration of the treatment. Antibiotics will also be prescribed for both partners. Usually, one will be asked to wait for all the symptoms to disappear before becoming sexually active again.
- Complications: There is a risk of contracting the HIV virus in case pregnant women do not get treated for this disease on time. It can also cause premature rupture of the various membranes that protect the foetus, which can in turn, lead to premature delivery of the baby. Further, women who are suffering from this disease are at higher risk of passing on the HIV virus to their partners. This happens when the woman is also infected with the HIV virus.
- Prevention: There are various ways to prevent this disease including the proper use of condoms and limiting the number of sexual partners. Genital inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor immediately to rule out the possibility of this STD. Also, one must take the necessary precautions to avoid catching and spreading this disease and getting a full body check up done is an important part of prevention.