Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Bharti PanwarYour feedback matters!
Its being over 13 days of my date gone but my periods did not came. Well, nothing other reasons. I am unmarried and not engaged. Please tell. What would be the reason. And can I treat this irregularity naturally?
What is the reason for the irregular periods. And is there anything to worry if I get an irregular period?
Hi, my periods are never on time. This they're 18 days late. Last month it was 15 days late. What should I do to come them regularly?
Simple Ayurvedic tips to maintain a good health
Mein Dr. Ashok Bansal, Dr. Abhishek Bansal ke saath Vaidik Chikitsa ki aur se apko kuch health tips bata rahey hain, jissey aap hamesha khud ko theek rakh sakte hai.
1. Aap saverey uth te hain toh gunguna pani pijiye aur phir apka pet saaf hoga aur ekdum thanda pani na pijiye.
2. Aap nahate time purey body ko, pairo se le kar sir tak massage kijiye. Aap ekdum kandho pe paani na daliye jissey blood circulation apka pairo se upar ayega aur aap thik rahengey.
3. Nahane ke baad 45 minute yah adhey ghantey tak nasta na karey toh thik rahega. Karan hai humara jo blood circulation hain nahane ke baad who sir ki taraf hota hai.
4. Aur uske baad din mein aap khana khatey hai uske baad adha ghanta pauna ghanta rest kijiye aur who bhi right side let kar. Din mein humara chandrama chakkar chalna chahiye. Chandrama chakkar baaye side hota hai aur saans baaye side se lengey toh thik rahega kyun ki din garam hota hai. Aur sham ko khana khaney ke baad aap thoda sa tahaliye, tahelne ke baad aap thik rahengey. Aur raat ko sotey hai toh baayi taraf ho kar soiye kyun ki raat ko humara suriya chakkar chalna chahiye. Iss tarah aap thik rahengey.
5. Aur khana khaney ke baad thoda gunguna paani pijiye jissey digestion system thik rahey, aur kam se kam khana khaney ke pauna adha ghanta pichhey hi paani pijiye, khana khatey hi ekdum nahin pani pina hai.
Every day foods that hurt male fertility
1. Men, avoid these foods!
#infertility in men is increasing at an alarming rate. Medical reasons aside, even some foods can play havoc with a man's fertility. We list down some of the foods that men should avoid to improve their sperm quality.
2. Carbonated beverages
Sipping on carbonated #beverages, like soft drinks or sports drink can impact your sperm count. A study published in human reproduction, regular drinking of carbonated beverages is linked to poor sperm motility.
3. Processed meat
Eating processed meat can compromise your sperm count. According to a harvard study (2014), men who consumed processed meat in excess had 23 per cent lower #sperm quality than guys who ate it in small quantities. In another study of journal of #epidemiology, it was found that processed meat was associated with lower sperm count
This is another reason to ditch your glass of alcohol. The more you drink, the more it impacts your sperm count. In fact, according to some studies, even if you drink in moderation, you are compromising on your sperm #quality
5. Cheese and full cream milk
According to a study done in human reproduction in 2013, excess consumption of cheese and full fat milk may impact sperm count. Dairy products do add protein and essential nutrients required by the body but full fat dairy products, especially cheese and full fat milk should be #avoided
6. Foods that can increase your sperm count
Eating healthy and fresh foods are not only beneficial for overall health but also for the health of your sperm. Here are some #superfoods that you should include in your diet to improve your sperm count.
It has been found that bananas improve male #libido and regulate #sex #hormones. As they are rich in vitamin c, a and b1, they boos fertility in men.
Broccoli is said to increase sperm count. It is rich in #vitamin a, just as carrots, spinach, apricots, sweet potatoes and carrots.
Another nutrient important for healthy sperms is omega-3 fatty acids. #walnuts are packed with omega 3 fatty acids that boost blood flow to the genitals, which in turn increases male fertility
Garlic does wonders in #boosting #male #fertility. The allicin and selenium present in garlic, protect sperms from damage and improve quality
11. Dark chocolate
The temptation is enough for its consumption. But knowing its benefits in boosting male fertility may make it more difficult to resist. High in anti-oxidants, dark chocolate helps in fighting against free radicals. But make sure that you do not consume more than one or two squares a day.
12. Eat vitamin c enriched foods
Foods enriched in #vitamin #c may help in boosting the fertility in men. These nutrients help prevent sperm defects and boost sperm health
#drnagi #drnagiclinic #vikasnagi #sexologist #best
#top #ambala #punjab.
I am 35 years old and I have no children and sperm count is 4000 cells and how can I get children and my is age is baring please give me a solution to me as soon as possible thanking you sir.
I am 35 weeks pregnant and I have severe backaches during nights and is there any remedy for this ? Is this a sign of early labor my due date is around July end.
Hi all, I need your advice badly as am feel so scared I have had a surgery to remove fibroids in October and last week my pregnancy test came out positive. My problem now isn't Tommy looks like that of a four months pregnancy that people already started guessing I'm pregnant. I'm afraid because.
Choosing what to do about an unwanted pregnancy can be a very hard decision to make. Thankfully, with the introduction of emergency contraceptives, numerous unwanted pregnancies have been successfully nipped in the bud.
Emergency contraceptives, also called “morning-after pills”, and are relatively new to the medical world, and many of you may be unaware of their usage, advantages, and side-effects. Here are some important questions that may cross your mind when planning to take an emergency pill:
1. When to take an emergency contraceptive? an emergency pill has to be taken orally, within 24-72 hours of unprotected sex. Some pills are advised within 24-48 hours of intercourse, while others can work up to 72 hours.
2. What is its composition? most emergency birth control pills are composed of a progesterone-estrogen combination called ‘levonorgestrel’.
3. How effective is emergency contraception? A majority of the emergency pills have a success rate of 95% if taken within 24 hours. The rate of success decreases with the passage of time after unprotected intercourse. Even though these pills can work up to 72 hours, they should be taken as soon as possible to avoid any risk of pregnancy.
4. How does emergency birth control work? depending on your reproductive cycle, the emergency pill works by delaying ovulation (the release of egg from ovaries)and disrupting the fertilization of the egg with the sperm. It may also prohibit the implantation (attachment) in the uterus, even after fertilization has occurred.
5. Does it protect against sexually transmitted diseases? emergency pills do not protect against the risk of sexually transmitted diseases and hiv. Condoms should always be used to prevent these diseases.
6. How safe are these pills? emergency birth control is a rapid and action-driven process. The dosage is usually strong, and regular usage is strictly not advised. Some pills are absorbed into the system and remain active up to 7 days, while others are never absorbed. The pills are safe if taken in a cautious and responsible manner.
However, there may be some side effects such as nausea, fatigue, headache and stomach cramps due to hormonal imbalance. Periods may start early or even get delayed.
Remember! emergency contraceptives should not be used as a primary method of contraception. Instead, regular birth control methods like condoms, intra-uterine devices (iuds) etc. Should be considered. Also, these pills do not work if pregnancy has already occurred.
Although emergency pills are effective in a majority of cases, professional consultation along with proper precautions is always advisable. Ensuring proper intake of water and a healthy diet is highly recommended for combating the side effects of emergency contraception.