Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Ashutosh Kumar ShuklaYour feedback matters!
Food whatever I take do not digest quickly, it takes 8 hrs. I feel tightness to exhaust latrine in the morning. Dinner is almost half digested upto next morning. I never feel light from whole day to night.
My mother is suffering from varicose vein problem from the past few years and had done treatment in Ayurveda as well as in homeopathy, which results in recovery for a short period of time and later again back to the same stage. In her legs the veins are a little bulged and will get swollen with intense pain which finally results in a wound from which a watery kind of pus is coming. The wound is very difficult to cure which takes too many days with severe pain. It is affected on the small veins and tissues. So I request you to suggest the treatment for this type of varicose problem or from where we will get the treatment for this. Awaiting for your soon reply.
I have fever since last ten days. leave consulted doctors and get relief but fever is again started. What should I do?
How can we overcome weak immune system prone to frequent cold and throat ache. Is diet helpful in overcoming this issue. Pl suggest apart from ignoring cold stuff that is already taken care of.
Sir. My father have problem in speaking. We have consult many Ent specialist and surgeons but all in vain. Kindly help me?
I have been suffering from stomach ache, fever, eyes are paining. Is these are the symptoms for jaundice?
I have suffering from fever last night and I have eyes pain for one days sir please help me advise me.
He has 37 years old. Married, 61 KG, he has suffering with gastric problem from last one year. Present he get tired after meals. He need take some food in every two hours. Otherwise he feeling not good. Some pinching near heart. We have consult cardiologist, he confirms there is no any problem related heart. Examined with endoscopy, here is also good condition of liver function. But he had suffering with tiredness. Sensing of Pinching near heart nerve. Please give me suggestions. What is the problem? Where we consult?
My stool color appears black since last 1 week. I read an article on web which says this can be a symptom of bleeding in intestine. Am really afraid what exactly is causing my stool color to be black please help!
I am 19. I start masturbation last two years My face gey get blackness and after start masturbation my height like stop please suggest me if I don't do masturbation then my all before conditions will back.
Hi sir I am suffering from headache since from last 3months kindly advices me for me Thanking you sir.
Sir mere age 19 year h or mere abhi 3 month phele diabetes type 1 ho gai h Meri highest range 450 gai h abhi to normal chal rhi h Or insulin 0.89 hi ban rha h To m janna chahta hu ki kya insulin dubara banna start ho skta h kya Or m gym ja sakta hu kya mera tokin test normal aaya h Kya pancreas ki beta cell dubara ban sakti h kya Phele mera weight 47 hi rhe gya tha 3 month phele ab to 52 kg ho gya h M ek dum badiya rheta hu kuch hota bhi nhi h Note. Kya insulin dubara ban sakta h 2 kya m gym ja skta hu Sir help me sare question ke answer dena.
Some years ago I had itching problem in my genital area thereafter my genital areas become black. So please suggest me some cream to cure this.
Sir I have several Pain in my neck and spine and headache during all day and I can't focus on my studies pain increase time as time goes on.
Sir, I am doing sex frequently with a girl who is married. But not infected yet .is there any chance of HIV.
When there is excessive acid build-up in your body, you experience a burning sensation in your chest. This condition is called acidity.
You feel a burning sensation in your chest, your mouth tastes sour and your throat may feel sore during bouts of acidity. An antacid can give you quick relief, but sometimes, you might feel like it isn’t working very well for you. Ayurveda may help you in this case.
Ayurveda is safe, and it provides a natural way to heal acidity.
Here are some Ayurvedic remedies for acidity:
1. Bananas: The potassium in bananas is an excellent antidote to acidity. Eating a ripe banana can provide you relief from the discomforting symptoms of acidity.
2. Milk: The calcium in milk bars acid build-up and absorbs the extra acid produced. For best results, drink cold milk to ease your discomfort.
3. Mint leaves: Mint reduces acid production and cools the burning sensation in your stomach. Chop and boil some mint leaves; then drink the cooled solution for relief.
4. Tulsi: Tulsi boosts mucus production in the stomach and has antiulcer properties. To ease your discomfort, chew on 5-6 tulsi leaves.
5. Cardamom: Elaichi, or cardamom, is a multi-purpose remedy. It stimulates digestion, reduces stomach spasms, soothes the stomach lining and prevents excessive acid production. Just crush two pods of elaichi in boiling water and drink it for quick results.
6. Cloves: Cloves boost saliva production, which helps in digestion and reducing the symptoms of acidity. For relieving acidity, just bite a piece of clove and keep it in your mouth. The oils released from the clove will reduce acidity within no time.
7. Aniseed: Aniseed cools the stomach lining, which reduces the burning sensation. Simply chewing a few aniseeds or saunf seeds, can bring about instant relief.
8. Cumin: Cumin stimulates saliva production, which aids in improving digestion and metabolism. You can eat cumin seeds, or boil them in water and then drink the solution for relief.
9. Ginger: Ginger improves digestion and helps absorb and assimilate essential nutrients better. It also protects your stomach from ulcers by boosting mucus secretion, which reduces the damage to the stomach lining caused by acid.
10. Amla: Also called the Indian gooseberry, amla has high amounts of vitamin C in it, which helps in healing the agitated lining of the stomach and oesophagus. You can consume one teaspoon of gooseberry powder to prevent acidity. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.