Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Management of Surrogacy
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Health Screening For Women
Due to over masturbation I have lost my sexual urge. Now am getting married. So how can I get back da urge n satisfy my partner. Even I do less of masturbation now days. Bt no use. Kindly suggest a way.
I have some allergies below the penis for 2 weeks and I use some tube and medicine but not work this so what can I do now.
I get frequent aphthous ulcer. What can be the reasons for this please help me is it very severe can it be fatal?
Sir I have sex problems were I use to masturbate daily 5 times it makes me not getting stronger my penis stronger when am in sex.
For allergy. I lost somebody close last year and since then feel very depressed and prefer keeping to myself. Please help me.
Have grape fruit juice three times a day or a tablespoon of amla juice mixed with a cup of karela juice or eat 10 fresh curry leaves. Don't eat too much of carrots, peas, beans, sweet potato, beet root, bananas, dry fruits, or mango raisins.
Deat plenty of curd or drink a glass of water with 2 teaspoons of honey.
Mesh a ripe banana, along with one tablespoon of honey, and eat it twice a day, oor take 1/2 teaspoon of ginger juice with one teaspoon of fresh lime and mint. The juice of bel fruit is also good for the lever.
Squeeze half a lemon in one glass of hot water and drink it 8 to 10 times a day. Having lemon juice gives your body vitamin c, whichthat is valuable. Massage your joints with neem oil.
Swallow 2 flakes of garlic daily. High blood pressure can be cured by daily intake of 1/4 teaspoon of pepper powder mixed with 1/4 cup of curd on an empty stomach.
High cholesterol and heart diseases:
Grind dried amlas to a fine powder. Mix an equal weight of sugar candy (mishri) and store in a glass bottle. Have one teaspoon every morning with a glass of water on an empty stomach.
I have allergy of sneeze. I am very panic from it. What should I do? Please give me some suggestions.
I think too much and suffer from a severe headache after over thinking about small issues. How to stop myself from this?
I AM suffering from scabies and its so itchy. I have been using anti-fungal creams for more than 1 month. Please help me to cure it.
I have black dots under my eye and I tried lot of doctors but it's doesn't work. Also I have acidity problem. Can you please help me.
I am suffering from severe headache from the past three days. I have tried vicks and paracetamol tablet. But it's of no use. Is there any home remedy to cure headache?
Here are 5 practical ways to beat your sugar habit:
1) Pick right desserts: Have ripe fruits to fulfil your sugar craving instead of sweets, chocolate, kheer, or puddings – which have artificially added sugars in huge quantities.
2) Dilute your sweet drinks: Canned juices or fruit drinks send lot of sugar inside you without your notice. Dilute it with some water to save yourself from all of it going in.
3) Mind your cereals: Frosted flakes of cereal in breakfast packs are high on sugar content. Replace them with humble oats or the salty ones.
4) Skip flavored dairy products: Most flavoured dairy products like milk, yogurts, lassi etc have lots of sugar in it. Go for the plain variety.
5) Cut your beverages: There are two ways to implement this. First, cut the number of beverages like tea, coffee, coke etc. that you take on daily basis. Second, adopt the sugar less variety.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Many men have sexual problems which prevent them from deriving pleasure from sexual activities. They become more common as men age. These problems are generally caused by physical or psychological issues like certain medical conditions, alcoholism, drug abuse, stress, anxiety etc. The most common ones among them are:
1. Erectile Dysfunction - Erectile dysfunction or impotence involves not being able to achieve or maintain enough of an erection to have proper sex. This is usually caused by tension about work, finances, family, relationship or even excessive worrying about not getting an erection.
The penis needs good blood flow to sustain an erection during sex. Erectile dysfunction can also be the first sign of significant cardiac or vascular disease.
Selective drugs like Staxyn, Stendra, Levitra, Cialis, Viagra etc. are generally used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. Another treatment is psychotherapy, which might help in exploring problems in the relationship or by relaxation techniques.
2. Peyronie's Disease - Peyronie's disease causes narrowing or curvature of the penis. If it is severe enough, this condition can be painful and prevent you from having sex.
Penis deformation can be caused by scar tissue, possibly because of a previous injury, that appears as a hard lump on the upper side of the penis more frequently. Many times, pain during erection is not felt after 12 to 24 months, although the penis curvature usually remains.
3. Ejaculatory Disorders - Premature ejaculation is the most common type of ejaculatory dysfunction. It occurs within two minutes of the start of sexual stimulation. There are good chances that most men might experience this at some point of their life.
There are currently few treatments for premature ejaculation. Antidepressant medication is usually the best option. Topical anaesthetics applied to the penis can also delay ejaculation by reducing sexual sensation.
Related Tip: All You Need To Know about Night Fall