Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Hello sir/madam, I am felling a severe pain at lower part of my backbone. Sometimes I am feeling that the joint have been slipped. I can't seat, sleep or band. Is it the slip disc problem or something else. I am taking bio d3 max, paracetamol 250 and calcium tablet. Pls help me.
I have black spot on my teeth but I don't have any pain in that during winter times, what should I do?
I am trying to reduce my weight from last one year. I have irregular scehdules and work loads. Still manage to do exercise. What is the best exercise or food to reduce?
I have regular pain in my left knee and carf. It is little bit moving. My age is 34 years. In my 18 my left heel was effected by leprosy infection. I took dot for two month. I left. And after some 5 years i took dots again complete course. This pain was emerged in month of ramzan. I was fasting all rozas. Till then this pain is regular. And in every ramzan it is severe. What is it. Please teel me. I had been playing football for 12 year. But i dont play now. I just run now.
Spine surgeries are complicated and have serious repercussions if the procedure doesn’t go as planned. Probing your doctor is therefore very critical to ensure a safe operation and early post-op recovery. Questions can range from the type of treatment chosen for speedy recovery to side effects. Here is a list of questions that you need to ask your spine surgeon:
1. Why is the surgery recommended?
Typically, there could be more than one treatment option for a particular problem. Your doctor should be able to tell you very precisely as to why the surgery is recommended and how it is going to address the problem.
2. Is there any non-surgical option?
Many spine related issues can be treated with medicines and physiotherapy. Ask your doctor if such options exist.
3. Explain the surgical procedure in detail
Your doctor should explain the whole surgical procedure, explaining the minute details and help will help you to understand the implications.
4. What is the duration of the surgery?
Spine surgeries do not take more than 2 hours. It, however, depends on the procedure that is being performed. You can also take the package for Reducing Joint/Muscle Pains.
5. How will the surgery address the pain?
It is important to know the source of the pain. Exploratory surgeries are not performed on the spine. Ask your doctor how he intends to address the pain through the surgery.
6. What are the risks involved?
Risks and side effects vary from patient to patient. For instance, a person with obesity, spondylitis and smoking has greater chances of complications associated with the operation.
7. Will the doctor perform the whole procedure or he will use practicing surgeons and intern for the job?
Many senior surgeons use interns and junior surgeons to perform a minor procedure. Get a clear understanding of the role of the doctor and his assistants. It is a good idea to know the background if the surgical team who is going to perform the procedure.
8. What is the success rate of the doctor for the procedure he is going to perform?
A successful spine surgeon should be able to give you valid data on his/her success rate and the overall success rate of surgeons all across the country.
9. How many days do you need to spend in hospital?
Your hospital stay is directly related to your insurance. It is essential to get a clear picture on the same.
10. Whether a back brace is necessary after surgery?
Limiting the spine movement speed the process of healing. Most Doctors suggest braces after a spine surgery.
11. What is the time required for recovery?
The recovery greatly varies from patient to patient. What you should ask your Doctor is the expected time required for you to join your job/school.
12. Will there be any physical limitation after the operations?
Many spine surgeries require you to refrain from strenuous jobs for a while. For instance, certain surgeries require you to stay away from driving for a while. Address all these apprehensions from your doctor.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized orthopedist and ask a free question.
Tell me which is a healthy food for me. What to eat and what avoid. I have a dark spots under the eye and have some small holes in face skin. How to recover it by home remedies.
How Does Sexual Dysfunction Affect Women?
* Hypoactive sexual desire is the persistent or recurrent deficiency (or absence) of sexual fantasies or thoughts and/or the lack of receptivity to sexual activity.
* Sexual arousal disorder is the persistent or recurrent inability to achieve or maintain sufficient sexual excitement, expressed as a lack of excitement or a lack of genital or other somatic responses.
* Orgasmic disorder is the persistent or recurrent difficulty, delay, or absence of attaining orgasm after sufficient sexual stimulation and arousal.
* Sexual pain disorder includes dyspareunia (genital pain associated with sexual intercourse); vaginismus (involuntary spasm of the vaginal musculature that causes interference with vaginal penetration), and non-coital sexual pain disorder (genital pain induced by non-coital sexual stimulation).
I have spaces between my teeth by birth (4 teeth of upper jaw and 5 teeth of lower jaw). Is it possible to fill these gaps?
Hello Doctor, I have VITILIGO white patches since 10 years .Initially I have used Megain lotion, tablets and UV therapy and all. By Starting patches were decreased but still I have vitiligo under nose and under eyes and legs and lips. Right now I am feeding my baby. I have TFS thyroid problem also. Using thyroid medication .Could you please tell me how can I decrease white patches to my faces and other area. Can I use Melgain Lotion ?
Dear DoctorGreetings! My Daughter Pranjana Age 4.5 Years is sometimes having a problem of vomiting in late night. She also suffers from cold and fever in case of even a minor changes in the climate. Also to inform you that this is a premature baby in 7.5 Months only. Request you to kindly advice; would be preferred if an homeopathy prescription is advised. Regards. Pradeep Saraswat.
I am not able to control masturbations. I am doing it constantly, at least 3 times a day. Without doing it I don't get proper sleep. Tough I don't feel like masturbation, I watch porn n do it. Cannot control, please suggest me what to do. There is slight pain in my balls.
Iam 19 years male and I have acne especially on my forehead. Eating food which generates even little inside the body is causing the occurrence of pimples on my forehead. Can I know I would get rid of these pimples on my face and get a smooth skin texture?
Hi I get boils on my lower body frequently. I also get mouth ulcers at the same time. Both occur so frequently that I don't remember a time when I did not have any thing. I am getting frustrated now. These boils are very painful and are red in color. After some time it get puss also. I take entacavir. 5mg tablets daily as I am hep b carrier. Please advice.
I am 18 yr old boy. My face is full of pimples from back 2-3 years. Suggest Me what should I do for this?
The secret behind beautiful hair is having healthy hair. In order to have healthy and beautiful hair, you must take care of your hair on a regular basis.
The following are ten hair care tips that you should never ignore:
- Choose your hair care products according to your hair type. Avoid getting lured by advertisements. Take the responsibility of knowing your hair type oily, dry or straight. Knowing your hair type will help you to pick out the appropriate product suitable for your hair type.
- Do not forget to use a conditioner every time after you apply shampoo on your hair. Conditioner helps to lock the hair cuticles and prevents hair from shedding.
- Try massaging your hair and scalp with oil at regular intervals. Oil provides nourishment to your hair and can also reduce hair fall.
- Remember to make a visit to the salon for regular trimmings. That can help you to avoid split ends and can make your hair grow longer.
- You must make sure to use an appropriate comb for your hair so that your scalp is not affected in any way.
- Include foods in your diet, which are replete in vitamins like Vitamin B Complex, Vitamin A and Vitamin C. Also incorporate proteins; eating the right foods can help you get the hair you always wanted.
- Indulging yourself in regular exercises is also crucial in order to maintain good and healthy hair.
- Using vitamin E capsules and hair revitalizers occasionally can enhance your hair growth.
- Avoid using hair dryers as they may damage your hair if used from a close proximity.
- After every wash, let your hair dry naturally as it will reduce hair fall.
Following the aforesaid hair care tips can help you to have beautiful and long hair. Taking care of your hair in a proper manner can reduce your chances of developing hair problems also.
1. Stretch & straighten your body.
2. Take a walk around your office, move your back too.
3. Rotate your neck.
4. Revolve your shoulders.
5. Blink your eyes, smile for 15 sec & take few deep breath.
You shall be re-energized in just 5 minutes.