Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AshishYour feedback matters!
Hi sir, I have been suffering from toothache, ear pain, neck pain and sore throat for 3 days. I have consulted dentist but he has prepared tablets augmed625, ultracet tab and uniques tablet. I have used but I cannot get rid of these pains, then what can I do.
Sir I'm 25 year old and I have a problem in my teeth. My teeth were cut from the gum and teeth end. What's this problem, please suggest me some remedy. Thank you.
She is suffering from mouth ulcers. And they are very painful. What can I do. And she gets very frequently.
I had black patches on my teeth. I visited a doctor and I was recommend scaling. I got scaling done and now when I drink tea, teeth gives acute pain. What should I have to do.
My mouth stinks all day long and the smell doesn't go no matter how much I brush my teeth. So can you give me a solution for this?
Bad breath, also known as halitosis medically, is a much bigger problem than just being a cause for social embarrassment. It could be a symptom of an underlying disorder in your body which when corrected, will result in bad breath being resolved as well. However, in most cases, halitosis or bad breath occurs due to gum and teeth problems or due to life style habits such as a bad diet. Ayurveda has cure for both the problems and offers specialized treatment as well as home remedies.
Some general tips to fight bad breath
Bad breath may occur due to a combination of bad diet or digestive problems as well as oral hygiene issues. Some of the common things to follow, which will reduce your bad breath, especially concerning oral hygiene, are mentioned below
1. Rinse your mouth thoroughly after every meal as it helps clean food particles which may contribute to bad breath
2. Keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water. Dryness of the mouth can often cause bad breath
3. Brush your teeth, preferably at least twice daily and clean your tongue every time you brush your teeth
4. Avoid alcohol, smoking and excessive consumption of caffeine products
5. Use natural breath fresheners such as mint leaves and parsley
6. Don’t use breath mints, mouth fresheners or mouthwashes which have alcohol in them as they may further dry up your mouth, causing bad breath
7. Try and include more of fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet as these will keep you hydrated and supply you with the necessary nutrients to keep your digestive system functional and thus reduce bad breath.
Ayurveda for bad breath
Some of the home remedies as well as specialized Ayurvedic medications that can effectively combat bad breath are mentioned below. However, if you have a persistent problem, it is best to consult with an Ayurvedic practitioner who can help you with tailor made combinations specifically suited to your problem.
- Fenugreek or ‘methi’ and tea leaves: Methi is known to have many medicinal properties in Ayurveda. Boil methi leaves into a cup of tea and drink it once a day to see quick and lasting results.
- Cardamom seeds: This is a quick and effective remedy for bad breath, especially for social occasions. Chew on a few cardamom seeds after a smelly meal and it can definitely take care of your bad breath temporarily.
- Honey ginger and lemon combo: If your body has more ‘Kapha’ based symptoms, then this is a very good remedy. Mix equal amounts of honey with ginger juice and lemon juice and use that concoction to slowly gargle your mouth and then rinse.
- Some specialized medications: Certain special medications may be prescribed by your Ayurveda practitioner such as:
- Kushtha, Nagarmotha, Cardamom, and licorice mixtures
- Dashan Sanskar Churna which is a specially formulated charcoal powder meant for brushing
- Special mixtures made from ingredients such as Manjishtha, Clove, Khadir, Cardamom, Betel nut, Black Pepper, Mayaphal, Kulinjan, Cumin seeds, Vidang, Bakul, and Camphor among others; either in the form of edible medication or in the form of mouthwashes.
My grandfather is 80 years of age and recently had ulcers in his mouth, so he was not able to eat properly. He has removed his jaw and is using the temporary ones to eat. But because of the ulcers, he cant eat, the doctors can't diagnose the problem and keep on changing the medicines. He has become very weak and wasn't able to stand the other day. His legs and hands are swollen and he is not a diabetic patient. Please advise what can I do? I have his prescriptions with me and can forward if required.
My teeth are yellow. In the corner of the teeth thre is white and bad smelling things which is not removed very well thr .
I have a problem in my neck in the form of gility what should I have to do, when I eat cold things it gives very pain.
RCT treatment taken for two upper front teeth 2 years back and after that on advice crown applied. Now my both original teeth on which crown applied has broken. Dentist advising that your both broken teeth will be removed and after 1 month crown will be applied of 4 teeth I.e two adjacent teeth will be taken for application. I am afraid if these two teeth also broken after 1 or 2 year then I will lost all 4 teeth. Please advice any alternate if available in this case.
My RCT is complete but not put crown over filling. Is it necessary to put crown over filing ya 2-3 months without cap k chal sakta h.
Visiting a dentist can be very daunting. We realize that and hence here are 7 reasons that will surely bring a smile to your face.
So here are the seven reasons to make you smile
#1. No pain, only gain
Dental clinics are no longer the torture chambers they used to be. With modern amenities and warm welcoming interiors you no longer need to be afraid of hospital like settings with scary looking doctors.
#2. Pain anxiety control
We now have advanced equipment that replaces drills, injections and blades, all the instruments that you may have feared in the dental office.
#3. Sleep while getting a root canal
While root canals are the most feared treatments in dentistry, patients today are painlessly treated within a single sitting, so much so that they sleep through most of their treatment.
#4. Walk out with an instant face lift
Getting an instant cleaning and whitening is now as easy as walking in for a 15-45 minute session. So even if you're a last minute person getting that dazzling set before a party or your big day is ever so easy.
#5. Straighten teeth without ugly braces!
If its crooked teeth that are bothering you and you just cant bear the thought of ugly metal braces, the new invisible braces is just the perfect solution to your problem. No one will ever know you have braces! and you will be smiling all along the treatment and have a better smile at the end of it!
#6. No more cavities!
We counsel our patients on how to ensure no more cavities right from diet counseling to establishing oral hygiene habits that'll prevent any future cavities to keep that sweet smiling face always intact!
#7. Fixed teeth for all
We now have the ability of replacing a crippling denture with fixed teeth which maximizes your eating pleasure and increases your self-confidence no matter your age!
Now, you have seven reasons to make you fearless about visiting a dentist like smile essentials.
We're sure once you have done your treatment, you will be smiling more than ever before!
Call us for your appointments at 9209200024.