Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anshuman AhujaYour feedback matters!
Hi. I have many dental problems. 1) my 2 lower molars are missing due to cavity. I lost them 3 years back. 2) my front teetch is arched outside, so I want to add clip. Smiling is not a good idea for me. 3) my upper pre-molar is decayed, it is paining everyday, pain killers doesnt even reduce the pain. So, now I need either to fill it with amalgam or remove it as well. I need your suggestion. Thank you.
Teeth need to be maintained well be it natural or artificial. While the natural teeth have their own built-in safety mechanisms, the artificial ones do not and the onus is completely on the owner to care for them. Dentures can be fixed or removable (partial or complete). For best appearance and proper functioning, these need to be cared for as listed below.
Removable dentures, whether partial or complete, do the following with your removable dentures.
1. Remove and rinse dentures after eating: Take out your dentures and wash it under running water to remove food debris.
2. Handle with care: Especially if your denture has clasps, be sure to not bend them as it may alter the fit. While removing and wearing it, be careful to not drop it, the denture can break.
3. Mouth rinse: Rinse your mouth each time after you remove the denture and before each time you put them back in.
4. Brushing: Use a soft-bristled brush for regular cleaning of teeth and tongue. If no teeth are present, use a soft gauze pad and plain finger massage to clean the gum line and bone on which the denture sits.
5. Soak dentures: When not in the mouth, always place your dentures in a bowl of water. Solution for soaking dentures are available, to be used for overnight denture soaking. When left in open air, the material used to make the denture is affected and may not fit properly over a period of time. Rinse them thoroughly before putting it back in the mouth.
6. Clean your dentures: Rinse the dentures at least twice daily. This will help remove food and plaque.
7. Denture adhesive: When using a denture adhesive, extra cleaning around the area that fits into the gum and bone should be done.
8. Regular dental visits: Visit your dentist regularly to ensure that dentures are fitting properly, functioning as expected and the other parts of the mouth are constantly checked for general health. Ill-fitting dentures can lead to irritation, sores and infection and so should be immediately attended to.
Some things to avoid if you are a denture user are as follows:
1. Soaking the denture in hot water: The denture material can get warped when it is soaked in hot water and have spots on it, which impacts the looks of it.
2. Hard toothbrushes: Always use a soft toothbrush
3. Toothpastes with whitening agents: In most cases, the denture cleanser and normal water and sufficient to clean dentures with a soft brush.
4. Fixed dentures: These are easier to manage than the removable ones. However, periodic visits to the dentist for regular check up is a must. A visit every 6 months is ideal to maintain proper oral hygiene. In addition, regular brushing, flossing, and rinsing are to be continued.
Dear sir, I am suffering from ulcer. Its out our body by default in lower part and skin gone hard and redis. And it is give me more and more pain. What can I do.
One of my Molar tooth is half broken. One dentist told me the other half needs to be removed and replace it by using metal screw and artificial molar on top of existing base kindly confirm the best solution ?
Hello doctors,I m 24 years of age, and I have too much gap in my upper teeth almost in every front teeth, is teeth gap bands are helpful, or some other solutions are there? What r other solutions and how much it will cost?
My mouth is not fully open from last 9years I have taken antioxidant capsules, vitamin A capsules, kenacort gel apply but do not any effect on me my mouth opens 3 inch only so should I do laser treatment or surgery or not please help me.
I am 23. I am having fever blisters on roof of mouth. My whole hard palate is sore due to this. Right ear also pains sometimes. Please help out. I have never had these symptoms before.
I have a problem of coming pimple like bumps inside the mouth. After every 2 or 3 weeks it comes again. What should I do now to be cured from these bumps?
I have been suffering with geographic tongue for the past two years. I consulted many doctors but still I am facing this problem.
Whenever I eat chocolate, I will have pain in my teeth. Otherwise I don't have, while doing brush, everyday I will get blood.
Brushing baking soda on your teeth twice a month can remove the stains of coffee or red wine and give you your pearly white teeth back.