Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Splinting
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
I am 32 year old male. I am feeling pain on my ankles while wake up in the morning. What should I do?
Legs paining at night time due to work doing by physically. What r the best medicines to cure the pain on legs.
Sir my heel pains after get up from sleep for few mints while walking after tha not pain wohle day. It happens whenever I get up from sleep.
I am 24 years old. I have pain in my knee. I injured by getting hit when I am playing football. What should I do? Please help me.
Mere kamr me bhut drd hota h or mere per ke ghutne me bhi dard hota hai na me jada ber beth pati hu or na jhuk pati hu.
What are some good home medicines/treatments for cervical spondylolysis generated NECK muscle pain? Its a case of worn out/degenerated spinal bones, for many years. The neck pain is recent[2 months].
I have had backache since 6 years. Now I feel I'm torso is slinging to the right side. Could this be possible. Can the shift happen?
My wife have left shoulder pain along with hand. She have numbness as well. She was diagnosed with this issue 2 years back and had treatment with ortho doctor. Two days back she lifted heavy weight bags during vacation. Can you please advice?
I got some pains in my both legs what could I do for it could you help me plzz to get the right medicine.
I am 58 years old lady, having back pain, knee pain and also pain in heals. Sometimes pain come downwards and it is tingling, itching. Exray done which indicates sclerosis and lumber lordosis. What is the treatment?
There is lots of pain in my right arm due to too much work out and exercise therefore I left all exercise even though the pain is still there.
Hi Doctor's, Please answer my below query's. 1) Knee replacement surgery is called as ?(like is it a cosmetic surgery) 2) Insurance can be claimed for knee replacement surgery? Thanks in advance.
I have a shoulder injury due to heavy weight lifting.The pain is mostly during the time of lift and stretch of shoulder muscles.Did physiotherapy for days but no improvement.Why? please suggest.
I am 21 years old. I have severe head ache and back ache for a long period of days. I am not able to concentrate in any other thing. What should I do now?
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements.