Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ankit Sachdeva
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ankit SachdevaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering with chewing problem in my left upper jaw. 2 years back I got a bridge for my last 4 teeth ie. 2premolars and 2 molars. The doctor removed one premolar and 1 molar and put the bridge. The bridge is fine but the food gets stuck whenever I try to eat. And it is very difficult to chew on the left side. It does not pain. And on right side I have filling done on my molar so I am not able to eat on that side cause my doctor told maybe I have to do root canal for the right side teeth so suggest some help.
Hi, Before dental flap surgery, I did not have mobility in tooth. I am facing it on the 7th day of post surgery along with sensitivity. I can't understand why and I just wanna know if this is a part of healing or anything to worry about? Thanks for your support docs.
My teeth pain last 7 days Left side 2nd last teeth What I do for relief Brush properly twice a day Some time after meal the pain so increase.
Hii my wisdom tooth removal held on 5 days ago can I take tea and food and after my stretches are open any swelling comes on my cheek.
I am 39 year old Man, and since last 4 days having mouth ulcer problem and my nearby medical shop guy asked me to take once a day Medrol 4 mg Tab and Becelac capsule for 3 days. Would like to know if there is any risk in taking Medrol 4 Mg (Methylprednisolone Tab)
Most of the people have these questions in their mind that which toothpaste is best for cleaning their teeth or which toothbrush is best for plaque removal.
Well, the answer to these questions is Using a good brushing technique, which can be demonstrated on a model by a dentist.
It can be mastered using any toothbrush and toothpaste.
Effective toothbrushing technique is a key to prevent most oral diseases.
Details of procedure
The aim of good toothbrushing is to remove plaque from the gingival margins, and to protect the tooth surface with a layer of fluoride. Many toothpastes are available to patients (fluoridated, tartar controlling, desensitising, whitening, etc.), and the oral health team will advise the most suitable in each case.
Similarly, many toothbrush designs are available – both manual and electric – but, as a general rule, the head should be small to allow easy manoeuvrability, and the bristles should be multitufted and made of medium nylon. Even so, some patients brush with such force that they actually saw into the necks of their teeth and produce abrasion cavities or cause gingival recession.
• Identify those patients with regular residual plaque after toothbrushing
• Disclose the plaque to identify the areas of continued accumulation
• Develop a more thorough technique with the patient to remove all the plaque
• This may involve a change of brush from manual to electric, or vice versa, as well as a change of brushing technique by the patient
• Once an effective technique has been identified, a methodical approach should be developed so that a routine brushing technique is carried out every day
• This tends to be more effective if the more difficult areas are tackled first, such as the lingual surfaces of the lower teeth
• The patient then brushes all the teeth in a systematic manner, starting in the same place and ending in the same place each time.
• Advice can then be given on the frequency of brushing – usually twice daily as a minimum, but some patients may continue with a high sugar diet and need to brush after each meal
• Full dietary advice should also be discussed and ideally adjusted where necessary
• Toothbrushes should be replaced once the bristles start to splay, as they will not remove plaque effectively when worn down