Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnjanaYour feedback matters!
My right breast has lumps and when I touch the part that is below my nipple, I feel little pain, and in my right armpit too. There is a lump in my right armpit which is sore to touch. I am a 21 year old female. What should I do?
सन 1919 में फ्लू से चार करोड़ लोग मारे जा चुके थे तब एक डॉक्टर कई किसानों से उनके घर इस प्रत्याशा में मिला कि वो कैसे इन किसानों को इस महामारी से लड़ने में सहायता कर सकता है। बहुत सारे किसान इस फ्लू से ग्रसित थे और उनमें से बहुत से मारे जा चुके थे।
डॉक्टर जब इनमें से एक किसान के संपर्क में आया तो उसे ये जान कर बहुत आश्चर्य हुआ जब उसे ये ज्ञात हुआ कि सारे गाँव के फ्लू से ग्रसितहोने के बावजूद ये किसान परिवार बिलकुल बिलकुल स्वस्थ्य था तब डॉक्टर को ये जानने की इच्छा जाएगी कि ऐसा इस किसान परिवार ने सारे गाँव से हटकर क्या किया कि वो इस भंयकर महामारी में भी स्वस्थ्य थे। तब किसान की पत्नी ने उन्हें बताया कि उसने अपने मकान के दोनों कमरों में एक प्लेट में बिना छिली प्याज रख दी थी तब डॉक्टर ने प्लेट में रखी इन प्याज में से क को माइक्रोस्कोप से देखा तो उसे इस प्याज में उस घातक फ्लू के बैक्टेरिया मिले जो संभवतया इन प्याज द्वारा अवशोषित कर लिए गए थे और शायद यही कारण था कि इतनी बड़ी महामारी में ये परिवार बिलकुल स्वस्थ्य क्योंकि फ्लू के वायरस इन प्याज द्वारा सोख लिए गए थे।
जब मैंने अपने एक मित्र जो अमेरिका में रहते थे और मुझे हमेशा स्वास्थ्य संबधी मुद्दों पर बेहद ज्ञानवर्धक जानकारी भेजते रहते हैं तब उन्होंने प्याज के संबध में बेहद महत्वपूर्ण जानकारी/अनुभव मुझे भेजा करते हैं । उन्होंने मुझे इस कहानी को भेजा। उनकी इस बेहद रोचक कहानी के लिए धन्यवाद। क्योंकि मुझे इस किसान वाली कहानी के बारे में कोई जानकारी नहीं थी। जब मैं न्यूमोनिया से ग्रसित था और कहने की आवश्यकता नहीं थी कि मैं बहुत कमज़ोर महसूस कर रहा था तब मैंने एक लेख पढ़ा था जिसमें ये बताया गया था कि प्याज को बीच से काटकर रात में न्यूमोनिया से ग्रस्त मरीज़ के कमरे में एक जार में रख दिया गया था और सुबह यह देख कर बेहद आश्चर्य हुआ कि प्याज सुबह कीटाणुओं की वज़ह से बिलकुल काली हो गई थी तब मैंने भी अपने कमरे में वैसे ही किया और देखा अगले दिन प्याज बिलकुल काली होकर खराब हो चुकी थी और मैं काफी स्वस्थ्य महसूस कर रहा था।
कई बार हम पेट की बीमारी से दो चार होते है तब हम इस बात से अनजान रहते है कि इस बीमारी के लिए किसे दोषी ठहराया जाए। तब नि:संदेह प्याज को इस बीमारी के लिए दोषी ठहराया जा सकता है,प्याज बैक्टेरिया को अवशोषित कर लेती है यही कारण है कि अपने इस गुण के कारण प्याज हमें ठण्ड और फ्लू से बचाती है अत:वे प्याज बिलकुल नहीं खाना चाहिए जो बहुत देर पहल काटी गई हो और प्लेट में रखी गई हों। ये जान लें कि"काट कर रखी गई प्याज बहुत विषाक्त होती हैं"
जब कभी भी फ़ूड पॉइसनिंग के केस अस्पताल में आते हैं तो सबसे पहले इस बात की जानकारी ली जाती कि मरीज़ ने अंतिम बार प्याज कब खाई थी. और वे प्याज कहाँ से आई थीं,(खासकर सलाद में)तब इस बीमारी के लिए या तो प्याज दोषी हैं या काफी देर पहले कटे हुए"आलू"
प्याज बैक्टेरिया के लिए"चुंबक"की तरह काम करती हैं खासकर कच्ची प्याज। आप कभी भी थोड़ी सी भी कटी हुई प्याज को देर तक रखने की गलती न करे ये बेहद खतरनाक हैं यहाँ तक कि किसी बंद थैली में इसे रेफ्रिजरेटर में रखना भी सुरक्षित नहीं है। प्याज ज़रा सी काट देने पर ये बैक्टेरिया से ग्रसित हो सकती है औए आपके लिए खतरनाक हो सकती है। यदि आप कटी हुई प्याज को सब्ज़ी बनाने के लिए उपयोग कर रहें हो तब तो ये ठीक है मगर यदि आप कटी हुई प्याज अपनी ब्रेड पर रख कर खा रहें है तो ये बेहद खतरनाक है ऐसी स्थिति में आप मुसीबत को न्योता दे रहें हैं। याद रखे कटी हुई प्याज और कटे हुए आलू की नमी बैक्टेरिया को तेज़ी से पनपने में बेहद सहायक होता है। कुत्तों को कभी भी प्याज नहीं खिलाना चाहिए क्योंकि प्याज को उनका पेट का मेटाबोलिज़ कभी भी नहीं पचाता।
कृपया ध्यान रखे कि"प्याज को काट कर अगले दिन सब्ज़ी बनाने के लिए नहीं रखना चाहिए क्योंकि ये बहुत खतरनाक है यहाँ तक कि कटी हुई प्याज एक रात में बहुत विषाक्त हो जाती है क्योंकि ये टॉक्सिक बैक्टेरिया बनाती है जो पेट खराब करने के लिए पर्याप्त रहता है"
I am 28 year old and have irregular period problem, this time I had I pill on 70th hour of sex and didn't get periods in 1.5 weeks after sex, is it normal? To add this I am taking homeopathy meds and did not get period even after that. Should I get any test done? Can I do the home pregnancy test and get correct result? Please advice.
It is often believed that eggs tend to heat up your stomach and, hence, should be avoided as much as possible. People believe that eating eggs during the hot summer months can lead to detrimental health effects. One of the reasons attributed to this belief is that eggs contain copious amounts of cholesterol, which can generate tremendous amounts of body heat.
However, contrary to popular belief, eggs do not heat up your system and perfectly safe for consumption during the season of some summer.
Having eggs for breakfast helps you with the following:
1. Cholesterol Factor - To be precise, a single egg provides 212 mg of cholesterol out of the recommended 300 mg. However, cholesterol in your diet does not raise the cholesterol levels in your blood. This happens because the liver produces a high quantity of cholesterol each day, and when you eat more eggs causing your cholesterol levels to rise, the liver starts producing less of it. In fact, a study found that eggs didn't raise cholesterol in 70% of its test subjects.
2. Provides Choline - Choline is a substance, which is required by the body to build cell membranes and to perform a horde of other functions like liver function, brain development, nerve, and muscle function. Lack of choline could lead to disruption of these functions. Whole eggs contain more than 100 mg of this less known nutrient, and therefore, should be a part of your diet.
3. Contains Lutein and Zeaxanthin - One of the gradual symptoms of aging is worsening eyesight. There are many types of nutrients that help in countering this degenerative process. Two such nutrients are lutein and zeaxanthin, which eggs are rich in. These two antioxidants help to build up the retina of the eye. Moreover, they also help in preventing eyesight conditions like cataracts and macular degeneration. Eggs are also rich in Vitamin A, the lack of which is the most common cause of blindness worldwide.
4. Reduces Risk of Stroke - For many decades, eggs have been unfairly criticized. A popular misbelief was that high cholesterol in eggs made them a cause for cardiac problems. In a review, which accounted for 17 studies and a total of 263,938 participants, no associations were found between eggs and heart diseases. Eggs are also highly filling and help to lose weight to a certain extent. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Bananas are one of nature’s great snack foods –
Potassium is an essential mineral which maintains proper heart function and regulates your blood pressure. Potassium-rich foods such as bananas actually offset the effect of sodium (salt) in raising your blood pressure. This, along with a healthy diet and lifestyle, lowers your risk of heart attack and stroke.
Increased Energy -
Bananas make a great work snack to combat that mid-afternoon slump. They’re a good choice for weight loss too - a small banana contains about 100 calories and will satisfy your sweet cravings.
If you can replace candy bars and other junk foods with bananas, it’s a helpful step towards losing weight. Not only will your body thank you for the vitamin and mineral boost but the energy release will be much more consistent.
Bananas are particularly high in vitamin B6. This vitamin is important for creating hemoglobin for healthy blood.
B6 is also involved in maintaining proper blood sugar levels, synthesizing and breaking down amino acids and producing antibodies for a stronger immune response in your body.
We all know about magnesium as a mineral, but what most individuals do not know is the fact that it is a very important mineral for our bodily health. Magnesium is involved with more or less 300 complex metabolic processes in our body, thus earning the title of ‘master mineral’.
Here is a list of reasons why magnesium holds an important place in our body.
It is responsible for transportation of calcium across cell membranes. As such, it helps calcium get into the bone matter. Like we all know, magnesium is anti-inflammatory. It helps in waiving conditions mentioned below:
So magnesium deficiency can definitely cause numerous problems in the human body. This element works in our body at a cellular level. It is important to have a check up done with the doctor to ensure the magnesium level, however, a simple a blood test cannot determine the presence or absence of it. Here are a few signs that might suggest that an individual is suffering from magnesium deficiency.
- A lot of calcium deficiency which means brittle bones
- Very poor heart health
- A lot of unnecessary weakness
- Very frequent muscle cramps at unusual situations
- Tremors, nausea and unnecessary anxiety
- High blood pressure and type 2 diabetes
- Difficulty in swallowing the food
- Poor memory
- Lots and lots of useless confusion
Although individuals with magnesium deficiency suffer from these symptoms, it is not necessary that any individual suffering from such symptoms might have magnesium deficiency. So, the only way to improve magnesium amount in the body is by changing your diet and including magnesium rich foods or my supplementing your food with magnesium-based food products.
Magnesium overdose is close to impossible and so many would not check their magnesium intake. However, consuming too much of anything can never be a good idea. Excessive magnesium intake might end up causing the following issues:
- Irregular heartbeats in individuals
- Slow breathing
This excess amount of magnesium in the body might be due to the fact that not all supplements can be easily absorbed by the body. So it is a better idea to eat inexpensive food to keep the magnesium levels at par with the bodily requirements.
Here is a list of items that can relieve the deficiency symptoms of low magnesium.
- Seeds of pumpkin
- Seeds of sun flower
- Soya bean
- Black beans
- Sesame seeds
- Spinach and many more
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Greetings sir/madam. My wife's last period date was Dec. 25. 2016. Her period days long for 4-5 days. She was pregnant now, I want to know approximate or exact date of delivery as many doctors giving different date and many pregnancy application shows different dates. And one thing I want to know as the gender of baby makes the date of delivery different date normally.
I did unprotected sex on 14 th of october and that day only I had taken I pill just after having sex and my date was 22nd of september so are there any chances of pregnancy or m I pregnant?
Tpha test can be negative after treatment? If yes how many month need to be negative after treatment?
In case the fertility odds are against your favour, you can undergo a procedure called IVF or in vitro fertilisation. It is a form of fertility treatment in which the sperms and eggs are combined in a laboratory. IVF is a very common fertility treatment procedure, involving modern technology. It is carried out by many women and couples worldwide. When you are facing ovulation problems and issues with the quality of eggs, have blocked fallopian tubes or if your male partner has a low sperm count, a sperm donor’s eggs are used via IVF to become pregnant.
The overall process of IVF involves several methods and steps:
- Ovarian stimulation: You will have to take a fertility drug called gonadotrophin eight to fourteen days before the beginning of your menstrual cycle. This will help to stimulate your ovaries for the development of multiple, mature eggs for fertilisation. You will also be given synthetic hormones like cetrorelix and leuprolide.
- Development of follicle: You should be visiting your doctor frequently while having the medicines for a check-up of your blood hormone levels. Your ovaries will also be measured using ultrasound. This will allow the doctor to monitor the follicle development.
- Trigger shot: You will be given a trigger shot injection when the follicles are prepared. This injection leads to full maturation of the eggs, making them ready for fertilisation. The eggs require a period of 36 hours for retrieval after receiving the trigger shot.
- Gathering of the eggs: An anesthetic will be given to you and an ultrasound probe will be inserted via your vagina for observation of the ovaries and follicles. A thin needle will be inserted through the vaginal wall with which the eggs are removed from the follicles.
- Fertilisation: The eggs will be observed one final time before being combined with your partner’s sperm. Then they will be incubated overnight. Fertilisation occurs during this period and the abnormal eggs do not get fertilised. Three days after the egg retrieval, some of the successfully fertilised eggs transform into embryos composed of six to ten cells. Within five days, some of these embryos turn into blastocysts composed of fluid-filled cavities and tissue. This separates into the baby and the placenta. The most viable embryos are placed in your uterus. One to five embryos are placed in your uterus by the insertion of a catheter through the cervix. The embryo implants itself to the uterus walls. Gradually, it develops into the baby. The chances of pregnancy are higher when there are multiple embryos.
Before thinking of undergoing IVF, you must consult a doctor to know about the entire process. You also need to know whether you are fit to undergo IVF as there are several criteria you should satisfy for IVF.
Hello Dr. I am F 35 years. Trying to conceive since 5 yrs. Have PCOD, One tube removed due to one ectopic. (Lead into ectopic after 4 IUI cycle) Tried for IVF. After a long try (6-7 cycle) Egg was retrieved. Hormonal injections was not working for me. Its been 1 years my ebmreyos are freeze. But could not transfered because my ET not growing at all. hysteroscopy and TB PCR done twice. But came normal as per my Dr. Only prob is I have a Fibroid (a tiny one) Every month taking progynova 3 times 11-11-11. With vitamin E and viagra. But still ET not growing beyond 7. Triple line never came up. Not sure why this is happening As per Dr. last only option is surrogacy. My elder sister came foreword to help me in surrogacy. Her age is 37, have one kid of age 12. Had normal delivery 71 Kg, height - 5-4 ET was very good. 8.7 (Clear triple line) blood flow. Uterus condition was good. No cyst, no fibroid She started taking progynova 2 times 1-1-1 from her 2nd day On her 17th day (30th march 2016) 2 embryos transferred. Please find the embryo detail below Embryo 1-4AA (100% survival) Embryo 1-2BB (100% survival) She traveled back to her home town on 3rd april. Dr. suggested to do pregnancy test on 10th April 2016. (11th day after transfer) She did the home urin test today which came -ve. I am really really broken down this time. This was my last hope. I am feeling very low. Could you please help me to understand 1) What may be the reason to fail. As ET was good and also had good quality embryo 2) What should be the next plan. She was continuing progynova till today. 3) When we can plan next transfer. 4) What is the chances of success. Anything we can do to make it success 5) Please suggest any medication for me to grow my ET Kindly please help me on this. Any more suggestion and guidance from your side will be appreciable
What is that tablet name .for a girl that after a sex she could not be pregnant? Suggest me sum tablet name.
It is important to beat the monotony of life with the right mix of adventure and passion and in order to do that we all have to be a little creative. At times, when sexual intercourse with your partner becomes a regular habit of practice, it soon turns out to be a little dull and loses the spark it once had. In fact, many relationships have fallen apart due to a lack of communication or physical intimacy, while sexually communing. In order to avoid the monotony, you would definitely need to spice things up.
Here are a few ways which you can adopt for a more satisfying and fulfilling relationship with your partner through sex:
- Get dressed for the occasion: One way in which you can increase the arousal levels in your partner is by getting dressed for the occasion. Get a nice and kinky outfit appropriate enough to sexually arouse your partner. In fact, a change in appearance has been widely recognized as a stimulant for better sex. After putting all the effort into your preparation, not only will you find your partner shocked with awe, you will also discover how much kinkier sex can be with the right outfit and appearance.
- Be in control: With the publication of certain books in recent times, a reservoir of kinky ideas was created and designed for people to dig in and gather all the information about kinkier sex they've been looking for. One of the most predominant ways in which you can spice things up is through the concept of domination and submission. In fact, you will find that when you assume control over the situation, your sexual encounters will be so much more promising and kinkier than ever before. Dominance is what turns on a lot of people.
- Blindfolding: Another way with which you can have kinkier sex is by blindfolding your partner. The act of blindfolding is an effective method to set the wheels in motion. When blindfolded, your vision is blocked, but all your senses are heightened, thereby transforming the sexual experience altogether.
- Sex Toys: There's really no harm in spending a little on fascinating sex toys available in the market. Sex toys, in fact, are a prerequisite for kinky sex. With the diverse range of products available these days, you could find just the right toy for a better and kinkier sexual experience.
Hi, What will be the last possible age for pregnancy and is there any chance of pregnancy after the age of 36? If yes, how many times she can get pregnant approximately? Please help!
MY T3 IS 1.87 , T4 IS 15.5, TSH IS 1.99 AND PROLACTIN IS 44.17. I am a PCOD patient is dere any problem with these results. Please suggest me doctors
A stroke may be called a brain attack. It may happen to any person at any time. A stroke occurs when there is a vascular event in the brain causing a blockage of blood vessels or a rupture of vessels causing hemorrhage. The brain cells are starved of food and oxygen or are assaulted by a barrage of harmful agents released as a result of hemorrhage, suffering reversible or irreversible damage. Dead or disabled brain cells result in brain dysfunction due to which patients may lose control over parts of the body or lose the capacity to speak, think or remember.
Strokes can be mild to severe and require immediate medical attention. Stroke requires advanced care and a stroke patient is ideally treated by a multidisciplinary team of experts. At various stages of treatment, the attention of doctors specializing in Neurology, Neurosurgery, Critical Care, Medicine, Radiology and Physical Medicine may be required. Besides, good nursing care and physiotherapy are essential for better recovery from stroke.
Types of Stroke-
- Ischemic Stroke: This kind of stroke occurs when there is a blockage in a blood vessel, which supplies blood to the brain. The commonly seen underlying causes are atherosclerosis (which is a condition where fatty deposits occur in the walls of the blood vessels) or embolism (blood clot formed elsewhere reaches the brain circulation and blocks a smaller blood vessel). Other rarer causes of ischemic stroke are trauma, hypotension, vasospasm, etc..
- Hemorrhagic Stroke: This type of stroke occurs when a blood vessel ruptures into the brain. This can be caused by high blood pressure, weakened vessel wall due to atherosclerosis, or vascular malformations like aneurysms, AVM, or cavernomas.
- Transient Ischemic Attack: This type of stroke is also known as a mini-stroke. The blockage caused is temporary or transient in nature, and may happen repeatedly.
Treatment of Stroke:
A. General Treatment: Most cases require supportive management to prevent the secondary complications of stroke, so that the patient gets adequate time for the brain tissue to recover functions. Medicines are administered to control brain pressure, prevent convulsions and aid brain tissue recovery. Paralysis of muscles, difficulty in eating, drinking, breathing, controlling urine etc. make the patient highly dependent. Physiotherapy is essential for good recovery of impaired functions. It is essential for family and friends to encourage the patient and involve themselves in supportive care to prevent depression from setting in and for robust rehabilitation.
B. Specific Treatment of Ischemic Stroke
- Tissue Plasminogen Activator: This is one of the best ways to treat ischemic strokes presenting early. This medicine is given to the patient intravenously. It dissolves the blood clot and improves blood flow to the area of the brain which is affected. The medicine should be given within three to four hours after stroke symptoms appear.
- Endovascular procedure: This is again useful only if the patient reaches early. This is a process by which the blood clot is removed using a catheter, which gets inserted into the area of the blocked blood vessel. It helps in restoring blood flow to that area.
- Decompressive craniectomy: Large ischemic strokes cause a rise of brain pressure which may cause death. To reduce brain pressure, decompressive craniectomy surgery may be required if medicines alone are not effective.
In this, a large part of the skull on one side or in the front may be removed to allow space for a swelling brain and relieve intracranial pressure.
C. Specific Treatment of Hemorrhagic stroke
- Surgical treatment: Different modes of neurosurgery may be undertaken to remove blood clots, repair vascular malformations and for relieving pressure within the skull. The need for surgery depends on the cause, location and volume of hemorrhage besides other factors. It is an important decision, and the family needs to consult with the neurosurgeon and understand the implications thoroughly before agreeing or disagreeing for treatment.
- Endovascular coiling or embolisation: Act as standalone treatment or as an additional aid to surgery especially in vascular malformations like aneurysms or AVMs.
For testing pregnancy, how far the pregnant testing kit is true if it gives the 100./ conformation result. Shall I confirm on kit truly. What are the symptoms to be noticed for confirming the pregnancy. Please do a reply I was in stress about it.
I am Dr A.S. Reddy. I am a gynecologist and an infertility specialist. Practicing for more than 30 years and now a professor in gynaecology in medical college. I am a psychologist and a qualified sexual medicine specialist, a certified sexologist the by American college of Sexologist.I am one of the operators in indian doctors who specialize in sexual medicine from Oxford. Lure institute of sexual and medicine is an exclusive sexual medicine clinic at Hyderabad.
At our clinic we do, we manage the sexual problems of man, woman, couples. In the men , the problems we deal with are erection problems are somebody who are not able to do sex for a good length of time , early ejaculation, somebody not able to ejaculate even after good length of time doing sex and a man not having sex desire.in addition to this routine sexual problems, which everybody deals with we specialize in assessment/ counselling of homosexuality and assessing/treating prone erection sexual problems.In woman, the lack of sexual desire and lack of response of woman at sex and woman infertility.
In addition to this things, I am a gynecologist, so in a woman, having laxity of her private parts after delivery we make it tight. A girl, unmarried, lost her virginity by whatever reason we do a recreation of the hymen to make her look like a virgin at the time of marriage. And for couples who are having psychological problems, we do psychological problems, we do psychological counseling and psychological education of the sexual processes.
But sexual problems in couples, without any disease which is of psychological origin we do a course called sex therapy. In our institute, we deal with sexual problems in a pure and professional way. Suppose somebody comes with an erection problem, we test everything. This is a machine for diagnosing erection problems. We test the narrow conduction of the penis, the blood flows into the penis and Doppler study of the penis. This is a machine for diagnosing erection problems. We deal with infertility problems, particularly specializing in male infertility problems. The computed semen analysis machines when automatically we do an exhaust to do semen study of the sample. We do with a valid report. Suppose somebody is not able to produce a sample of semen for whatever reason, they are having an artificial insemination done and are not able to give semen for examination, we use a machine called asterbater. This is helpful in people who are in treatment for infertility and for people who wanted to get a treatment for ejaculation problem.
You can contact me over lybrate or you can visit my private clinic at Hyderabad.