Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjana
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. AnjanaYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from polycystic ovarian syndrome since 2 years I am under treatment I took progesterone for 5 days got my periods on 19th Jan and a asked to start fertyl tablet from 3rd of my cycle I was taking metformin 500 mg twice folic acid once and hyponidd twice advised to do follicular ultrasound scan on 12th day of my cycle I Did it but no dominant follicle is found on both ovaries so what should I do next will I ovulate or how can expect my periods should I continue same tablets again start with progesterone pls advice want to conceive suffering from 2 yrs.
1. Adopt daily washing routine.
2. Wash your vulva and your vaginal opening.
3. Scrub the area between your vagina and your anus.
4. Shave your pubic hair regularly.
5. Wear cotton underwear and nice smelling detergent/soap to wash your pant is a great way to have a fresh vagina.
6. High consumption of pineapple would make your vagina taste like pineapple juice and a high consumption of berries would make your vagina taste berry-like. Even though some other sources and countered this claim, what they have all come to agree on is that consumption of fruits make your vagina smell and taste fresh.
7. Other food items includes anything fresh with natural juices and lots of water.
I am having problem of pcod and I am now pregnant its the first month I used preganews to know it what care should I take.
Hi. Every month my periods get delayed by 5 to 6 days and this month it has been delayed by 7 days and yet iy has not come. What should I do?
Mere left ovary me 2.7mm ki cyst h jisse period time bahot dard hota h. Please suggest kya ye syst medicine se thiik ho jaygi. Because i am unmarried girl. Dr. Meri marriage b h dec. Last please give me a best advice please
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects. The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
1. A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
2. Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
3. Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
6. Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
7. Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
9. Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
11. Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.