Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Pediatricians in India. You will find Pediatricians with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pediatricians online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Child and Adolescent Problems
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Paediatric Critical Care
Treatment of Childhood Infections
Child Nutrition Management
Growth And Development Including General Paediatri
Management of New Born Care
Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis (Pgd)
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Treatment of Polycystic Ovary Syndrome In Adolesce
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Cleft Lip Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjan Kumar DhuaYour feedback matters!
My brother is 12 now but he still is wetting his bed. What is the problem why is he still bedwetting? What is the cure?
Hello my son is suffering from loose motion and admitted to hospital. Aftr treatment there is no difference in numbers of motion he has only greenish yellow become yellow in color of his potty. His prescription is inj nepstem 25 mg 1 a day Inj Monocef 250 mg 2 times and ofm and taff pro liquid2 tome a day Why he is not responding to treatment what should I do im just too much tensed for him.
My daughter is 5 months old. I have started giving outside food. She is always crying even after taking a food. Please suggest solution for this.
I have a 8 month old female baby. She is having fever, running nose, nose block, Coughing since 4 days now. We have given medicines as prescribed by a doctor in our location. However, after giving medicines her temperature keeps on fluctuating, cold and cough remains the same. We don't know what to do now.
I have a 8 years old daughter. She is a old case of atopic dermatitis. However between age 2-6 she had no problems. Now her IgE level is 1600. Her condition worsens when she catches cold, eats nuts, chips and chocolates. She responds only to topical steroids namely mometasone furoate. Which medicine can help reduce her IgE levels?
My 7 months girl baby is having lossetools fever cold from 4 days she popping 10 times a day she is not even sucking milk wt to do I am giving her raggimalt.
Sir My son is six year old having weight 23 kg and normal height. But he has some white hairs in a small portion numbering less than ten. Is there any treatment for that.
How many times a nebulizer is given to a baby in a single day that can not affect the health of a baby?
Using tooth picks
The worst habit you could possibly have when you have food lodgement in the mouth is using a tooth pick to get rid of it. We often try and use this as an acceptable habit even socially but few things are grosser than watching people pick out food bits after meals. If you have a cavity get it fixed. We have numerous cases where the toothpicks have either injured the gums and caused a larger infection or even worse broken in the cavity and triggered of even more pain. So stay safe from dental emergencies do not use tooth picks! while it's important to prevent food lodgement in the mouth and keep your mouth clean use things like brushes interdental brushes and floss sticks or dentists to help you do the same without harming you!
Using a hard or medium brush.
The oldest myth we have seen is brushing your teeth with a hard or medium brush. Please terminate this habit right away ensure you switch to a soft brush at the earliest.
We do not need more teeth ruined or worn off due to overzealous brushing. We see cases with the entire left side worn down and sensitive and I can tell the person is a right handed vigorous brusher. The softer the brush the better it bends and cleans between teeth as well. The gums also recede due to repeated trauma from the hard bristles so save your mouth from these constant attacks in the name of cleaning.
Scrubbing your teeth
The same principle applies when you switch from a hard to soft or extra soft brush don't apply so much pressure that the teeth and gums are still braving the injury.
You need to brush gently as though cleaning glass the force being minimum the reach and coverage being maximum!
So scrubbing is a habit we need to stop.
Not brushing at night
One of the best things we can do to avoid the dentist or any dental troubles is brushing at night. When it comes to cleaning your teeth frequency matters more than force. Ensuring you clean every 12 hours makes bacterial attacks that cause decay inactive so whenever we skip brushing at night we may not realise but it's definitely costing us.
The first sign of dental pain and we instinctively choose to ignore it hoping it will go away and if it doesn't we want to go ahead and pop a painkiller till it does. Masking the problem will actually make it bigger -while we all know this we prefer to accept the instant relief the medication provides over the tedious dental visit that may end with bad news. But imagine if we had gone at the very first sign of trouble most likely we would get away with a dental cleaning -the later we go the more often we need to go for extensive treatments.
Let's try and muster the courage to nip these problems in the bud -a habit to develop show up at the very first sign of trouble.
Do it yourself dentistry (diy) at home
We have all been our own dentists at some point!
From self medication to oral applications and home remedies when all else fails we make an appointment.
A few things are harmful and should be used with care when attempting our own dental care.
We recommend mild things like oral rinses or applications which relieve pain but do not use aspirin or any other pain killer to crush and put in the site, that can cause burns.
Also clove oil is a safe remedy but not cloves which can be sharp and hurt your cheek.
Do not try to remove shaking teeth or attempt any procedures the bleeding can be profuse and the damage severe.
In case of trauma ice to freeze the blows and water to clean the wound will work best.
In the age of technology and information let's not fall prey to easily avoidable dental habits that harm you more than they help you.
Write to us or call us at 9209200024 if you have any queries.
My son is 2.5 years old. He has weak digestion and lost of appetite. Can I give him Liv-52 syrup? Or any thing else you suggest , what I should follow.
Hi, Few months back I have become a proud father of a beautiful daughter. My daughter is now 2.5 months old and we have started her regular doctor visit and timely vaccination. From the last 3 to 4 days, my baby is sleeping only for 5 hours a day. We are doing on demand feeding (Breast Feeding and Lactogen), as suggested by doctor. What could be the reason of her lesser sleep time?
Many women develop uterine fibroids by the time they hit the age of 50 years and above. These are non-cancerous growths that may occur in the uterus. Most women go through severe bleeding and pain as well as discomfort as a result of these fibroids. Age, family history of the same condition, obesity or being overweight, eating habits and even ethnicity play a large role in deciding the risk of each individual patient. These fibroids can grow in the submucosal, intramural and subserosal areas.
Following are the common side effects of uterine fibroids:
- Frequent urination: Due to the pressure of the fibroids on the uterus, the patient may experience a constant feeling of fullness in the lower pelvic area of the body, which may lead to frequent filling of the bladder. This gives rise to frequent trips to the washroom for urination.
- Heavy Bleeding: Severe bleeding is one of the most common causes of the presence of these kinds of fibroids. The patient may experience a lot of bleeding during menstrual periods, as well as pain and cramps the rest of the time. The periods will also be very painful when there are fibroids in the uterus or the uterine lining.
- Painful Intercourse: It is a well-known fact that any kind of infection or growth as well as sores and other such ailments can lead to vaginal dryness as well as pain during sexual intercourse. This is true for uterine fibroids as well, which can lead to severe pain during sexual activity. These fibroids can also give rise to pain in the lumbar or lower back region.
- Abdomen Swelling: The abdomen may go through significant swelling in such a condition and the patient may even look like she is pregnant. The growth can push the shape of the abdomen outwards and create a full feeling.
- Pregnancy Complications: The presence of uterine fibroids can give rise to several complications during pregnancy and even after child birth. One of the most common problems in this case is bleeding, followed by more severe outcomes like miscarriage. The women suffering from uterine fibroids are at greater risk of undergoing a caesarean section for the delivery of the baby. The baby may also be born breech and a premature delivery may take place.
- Infertility: This is also a rare side effect of the uterine fibroids and is generally seen only in very severe cases.
- Cancer: Only one in every 1000 cases might transform into malignant tumours. These uterine fibroids are generally known to be non-malignant.
Any symptoms must be reported to a gynaecologist at the earliest to avoid any serious complications.