Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Facial Cosmetic Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali UpadhyayYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years male suffering from allergy (cold), I will catch cold when ever there is weather change and I will relieve after 2 days. Is there any treatment for that?
I have chronic pharyngitis which occurs if I drink cold water. Please suggest remedy for pharyngitis.
Sir I did not clean my ears for long time so there is a so. Much dust formed and also pain so the doctor told to put some drops but I carelessly left now a I want clean that ear what can I do sir?
Oftenly suffering from headache, actually I am suffering from sinus and used medicines for that is that the reason for headache, or anything else, if so please give the suggestions.
I get throat infection if I drink anything cold or even go out on bike without covering my nose. I want to know what medicine I can take from the medical that can prevent/cure the problem if I am unable to consult my doctor.(apart from hot water gargle as I already do that). My doctor recently prescribed Hifen 200 Dt and he also gave other tablets from his clinic. Is this a safe tablet? Any other tablet which will be better? Is a companion tablet necessary?
I am suffering from regular fatigue and dizziness. I do take diabetic medicine. But it never helped me. Rather I feel more dizziness whenever I take diabetic medicine (Metformin). Please advice how to get rid of these symptoms as it is having negative impact on my productivity.
Actually I have tonsils which create so many problem in regular interval having this problem with tonsils I also get fever and body pain.
I am suffering from throat ache from yesterday very difficult to eat or swallow. Please help me what to do.
I have giddiness from past 12 days. I checked with BP its normal. In was advised for ent but he said no problem with that too. From a week I have giddiness and neck pain. So I was send to Nero he said no serious issue its just spinning sensor and neck Spain. He has given t. Naxdon t b.vect am taking this from Monday still no. Diff what will be the reason.
My sister is suffering from pressure/wistel sound on her left ear. She had just done a CT scan and in her report following LAB impression mentioned. Please help to understand problem and treatment - a small well defined rounded bony lesion measuring approx. 6×5 mm is seen in left middle ethmoidal air cells likely osteoma. Mild DNS in left side Mild mucosal thickening in left maxillary sinus s/o sinusitis.
Sir i suffering from severe bad breathe because of throat problem.It's since last 4 years and i have met first physician and then ENT specialist.Earlier physician gave me antibiotics but it didn't wrkd alot.Then ENT spcialist told to remove tonsil from throat and he opreated almst ayear ago.And i have went through sevral kind of tests but all these efforts went in vain.So sir please give me some suggestions.I will be waiting for your reply
I experience giddy like when I get up and Start walking in the meantime then my body looses its control.
I have dry nose from last two years. I tried lots of medicines but they give relief for some days and after it comes back.
I have hole in my ear petal many Dr. Suggested me to do operation. Water comes out of my ear everyday and it smell really bad? Is that a serious problem please help me. I am really afraid of operations and stitches. Is there any other way that I can get reed off it.
I am having problem of sinus. My nose gets blocked after some time intervals. I have to use nasal spray to open it as it becomes difficult to breathe. What could be the cure or medicine for this.
I have a problem synosytis and also sperm is going. Here synosytis problem with cold and allergy and sperm is going in urin that problem is with heating then how can we get solution. With these problems. I am male, my age is 30.
I am suffering from otitis externa on my left ear since last monday, it is recovering but I sometimes feel mild pain and fullness is not there but from yesterday my right ear is also paining the same way. Please suggest.
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.