Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Taneja
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Family Planning Procedure
Nutrition For Pregnant Women
Pre And Post Delivery Care
Sperm Donor Program
Normal Vaginal Delivery
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Maternal Fetal Medicine
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali TanejaYour feedback matters!
I am fully satisfied with her
From past 1 week, I did notice fluid coming out of my left breast but now it has almost stopped but I feel too weak and I feel like my body is supporting me. What would be the reason?
Respected sir/madam, Am 24 years old married woman. Today I went through a ultra sound scanning & the report shows that I have simple left ovarian cyst. "Left oavry is mildly enlarged in size snd shows a simple cyst measuring 2.2 * 1.6 * 2.1 cms, vol -4.1 ml. Kindly please let me know the causes & all.
Celiac disease is a condition in which the small intestine becomes sensitive and reactive to gluten, leading to difficulty in digesting food. Gluten is a kind of a protein found in wheat or barley. In reality, if either of the partners is suffering from celiac disease then you are prone to fertility related issues.
Impact of Celiac disease
As compared to men, this disease is more common among women in general. Women suffering from the disease are generally more prone to infertility and other genealogical problems like preterm births and miscarriages. In the case of men, the disease causes the infertility problems including sperm abnormalities such as low count, abnormal shape, reduced function and such others. Additionally, men with the untreated celiac disease might also have reduced levels to testosterone.
Infertility and Celiac disease
Infertility is one of the lesser known effects of the celiac disease, which is relatively uncommon amongst people. The disease causes infertility by affecting the menstrual cycle among women either in a direct or indirect manner. Some of the infertility related problems caused due the disease are listed below.
- Delayed occurrence of menstruation
- Early menopause
- Secondary amenorrhea (a medical condition associated with sudden cessation of menstruation for 6 months or more)
- Hormonal disruptions and abnormal changes
Celiac disease is usually diagnosed by its own set of underlying symptoms such as chronic fatigue syndrome, irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), iron-deficiency anemia, and such others. Additionally, the condition can be diagnosed if a person is having repeated miscarriages or inability to conceive for unidentified causes.
What can you do about it?
If you experience symptoms of Celiac disease, consult your doctor at the earliest and follow the treatments and preventative measures suggested. Additionally, you can also consult a dietician who will help you to move on to a low grain or no grain diet that would help you further to avoid the disease.
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They on one hand hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Some of the Homeopathic medicines for the treatment of most common infections are discussed below:
- Throat infections: Belladonna, Lachesis, Lycopodium, Phytolacca, and Mercurius are most commonly administered to cure throat infections.
- Skin infection: Common homeopathic remedies are Sulphur, Calendula, Hypericum, Silica, and Hepar sulfuris.
- Bladder infection: Berberis, Chimaphila, Hydrastis, Apis, Cantharis, and sarsaparilla are commonly prescribed.
- Stomach infection: Arsenic album, Nux vomica, Carbo veg, Lycopodium, and Pulsatilla are commonly recommended.
- Sinus infection: Kali bichromicum, Pulsatilla, Mercurius, Natrum muriaticum, and Allium cepa work well in cases of sinus infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.
1. Increase fluid intake 4-8 ounces of water per day.
2. Avoid excessive throat clearing - try sipping water instead.
3. Get plenty of sleep. Fatigue can cause voice to sound hoarse.
4. Use plenty of breath support.
5. Do not speak in sentences that are too long. This causes you to vocalize with inadequate breath support at the end of your air stream.
6. Minimize caffeine, alcohol, menthol throat lozenges and dairy intake. These can dry out the vocal cords and/ or create thick mucous.
7. Avoid smoking.
8. Avoid raising your voice above others in a loud environment, it can cause straining and vocal abuse.