Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Mathur
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali MathurYour feedback matters!
Failure to strike a healthy work-life balance can see your health going on the downswing. Several studies have time and again highlighted the fact that working too much can be bad for you. The major factor that is at play when you work too much is stress, which negatively impacts both your mental and physical well-being. A joint study conducted by Stanford university and Harvard business school has revealed that workplace stress can ruin your physical health by as much as 90%.
Read on to find out the ill effects of all work and no play.
- Working overtime can increase your risk of developing cardiovascular problems by about 60%.
- While working too much can see your risk of experiencing a heart attack rise by about 13%, over 55 hours of work time every week can increase your chances of getting a stroke by about 33%.
- Consistently working overtime can lead you to face mental health problems.
- Over-working can cause your learning ability and memory power to fail as you don't get the required amount of rest time.
- Working for over 11 hours a day can increase your chances of suffering from depression.
- Working for over 40 hours a week can increase your risk of gaining weight, and indulging in alcohol and tobacco abuse.
- Working for over 50 hours a week can bring about a reduction in your sleep time to less than 6 hours a day, which can have an adverse impact on your work performance.
- Working non-stop in front of the computer can cause you to become prone to headaches and blurred vision.
Here's how you can prevent the negative effects of working too much from impacting your health:
- Take a short trip: Being physically away from your workplace and going on short vacations can help your health considerably as it reduces work-related stress to a great extent. It also helps in the rejuvenation of your mind and body, thereby improving your overall health.
- Meditate for a calmer self: Meditation is another helpful way in which you can cut down the harm that too much work can have on your body. Spend a few moments each day to de-stress and calm your agitated mind.
- Don't bring work home: Once you're at home, avoid the impulse of checking your phone or email for work. Furthermore, avoid bringing your smartphone with you to the dinner table and don't discuss work while eating.
- Go for regular checkups: Visiting a doctor regularly is another preventive measure that you need to take very seriously. Screening tests for stroke, heart disease or high blood pressure should be undertaken from time to time so as to prevent yourself from falling prey to such problems.
Despite your heavy workload, you still need to take out time for yourself. It is imperative that you do so in order to create a better work-life balance and consequently, a healthier self. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.
Hi Doctors we are recently married n since last two months my wife has no periods. We have done pregnancy test by prega news n results are positive. We don't want child now so what is a way to not to have child. Please help. Also if we do abortion what will be its effect in future. If we do abortion then will we plan our child in future.
पीरियड्स को जल्दी लाने के उपाय जानने से पहले इसकी आवश्यकता और इसका महत्व भी समझ लेना ठीक है. कई ऐसे काम हैं जिनका समय निश्चित होने पर या अंदाजन भी हम उसे वक्त रहते ही निपटा लेना चाहते हैं. ऐसा हम तभी करते हैं जब इस काम का प्रभाव दुसरे काम पर पड़ने वाला होता है. मान लीजिए कि आपको किसी कार्यक्रम में जाना है या कोई ऐसा काम करना है जिसमें फिजिकली सक्रीय रहना पड़ सकता है. तो ऐसे कामों में पीरियड्स से काम बाधित होता है. इसलिए ही ऐसे ऐसे उपायों की आवश्यकता महसूस हुई. इन उपायों की बदौलत हम जब भी जरूरत हो उस समय तनावमुक्त रह सकते हैं.
1. विटामिन सी की सहायता से
विटामिन सी हमारे शरीर में कई तरह की रासायनिक क्रियाओं में सहायक की भूमिका निभाता है जैसे कि तंत्रिकाओं तक संदेश पहुंचाना या कोशिकाओं तक ऊर्जा प्रवाहित करना आदि. इसके साथ ही ये पीरियड्स को जल्दी आने में भी सहायक होता है. और ये आसानी से उपलब्ध भी है. विटामिन से हमें टमाटर, संतरा, नींबू, किवी फल, ब्रोकली, अजमोद आदि से मिल सकता है.
2. गर्म पानी का पैक लेकर
ये भी एक बेहद आसान और आसानी से उपलब्ध हो जाने वाला साधन है. पानी तो सबके यहाँ आसानी से उपलब्ध हो ही जाता है. गर्म पानी का पैक बनाकर पेट के निचले हिस्से में रोजाना 10-15 मिनट तक तब तक रखें जब तक मासिक धर्म शुरू न हो जाए. ऐसा करने से माहवारी जल्दी आता है.
3. संभोग से भी पीरियड्स को जल्दी ला सकते हैं
आपको ये जानकार थोड़ा अजीब लग सकता है लेकिन ये सच है. पीरियड्स के जल्दी आने में संभोग भी मदद करता है. लेकिन इस उपाय का प्रयोग केवल शादी-शुदा लोगों को ही करना चाहिए. दरसल इस दौरान आपके शरीर से कई तरह के हार्मोन मुक्त होते हैं. इनमें से कुछ हार्मोन आपके पीरियड्स को जल्दी लाने वाले भी होते हैं.
4. अदरक की चाय की सहायता से
ये उपाय तो ऐसा है कि इसे कोई भी आसानी से इस्तेमाल कर सकता है. जाहिर है चाय तो लगभग सभी लोग पीते ही हैं. तो आपको बस इतना करना है कि अदरक की चाय पीनी है. एक दिन में दो कप अदरक की चाय पिने से भी पीरियड्स जल्दी आते हैं. यदि आपको अदरक के चाय पसंद नहीं है तो आप सुबह में अदरक का रस गुड़ के साथ ले सकती हैं.
5. पपीते की मदद से
कहा जाता है कि अन्य फलों की तुलना में पपीता में बहुतायत मात्रा में विटामिन आदि पाए जाते हैं. पपीता में कैरोटिन भी प्रचुर मात्रा में पाया जाता है. दरअसल पपीता में पाया जाने वाला कैरोटिन, महिलाओं में मासिक धर्म चक्र को नियंत्रित करने वाले एस्ट्रोजन हार्मोन को स्त्रावित होने के लिए प्रोत्साहित करता है.
6. तनाव से दूर रहकर
वैसे तो तनाव से दूर रहना ही हमारे लिए सबसे फायदेमंद होता है. तनाव से दूर रहना हमें कई परेशानियों से बचाता है. आपको जानकर हैरानी होगी कि तनावग्रस्त रहने से हमारा शरीर हार्मोन्स रिलीज करने में देरी करता है. लेकिन यदि आप तनावमुक्त हैं तो शरीर में हार्मोन्स समय पर रिलीज हो जाते हैं. जिससे कि पीरियड्स आने में अनावश्यक देरी नहीं होती है.
7. कुछ मसाले भी हैं मददगार
1. मसाले के रप में तो धनिया का इस्तेमाल खूब किया होगा. अब आप इसे पीरियड्स को जल्दी लाने के लिए भी इस्तेमाल कर सकती हैं. दो कप पानी में एक छोटी चम्मच धनिया के बीज डालकर तब तक उबालें ओर जब पानी एक कप रह जाए तो धनिया को छानकर निकाल लें और इस पानी को दिन में तीन बार पिएं.
2. पानी में मेथी का बीज डालकर भी ऐसे ही उबालें और फिर इसे छानकर पानी को पीते रहें.
3. दिन में एक छोटा चम्मच तिल का बीज 2 बार गर्म पानी के साथ लेने से भी पीरियड्स को जल्दी लाने में मदद मिलती है.
4. रात में सोने से पहले एक ग्लास में दो छोटे चम्मच सौंफ का बीज मिलाकर छोड़ दें. सुबह उठकर इस पानी को पिएं.
Men and women look differently, act differently, dress differently and even communicate in dissimilar ways. Therefore, it's no surprise that their reaction to sex should be different. While men's minds and genitals are usually in alignment, women are less likely to have a link between their mind and genital area. This is because of one of the most complex creations of nature is the human brain, and there are subtle differences in its reactions to different things for both men and women.
How different are the reactions of both the genders to sex?
A study carried out by a psychology professor at queen's university, Meredith chiversk, revealed that while in men the mind and body seem to be in tune with each other, a woman's mind and genitals sometimes respond oppositely to sexual arousal.
What is the reason for this difference in responding?
Firstly, in the case of women, oxytocin (also known as intimacy/cuddle hormone) is released during sex and this hormone encourages bonding and empathy, which leads to an increased feeling of bonding and intimacy.
In the case of men the brain releases more of a hormone, which can make them susceptible to sex addiction. When a man has an orgasm, the main hormone which is released is dopamine (pleasure hormone) and this surge can be addictive.
Men's arousal pattern has repeatedly emphasized their sensitivity to visual stimuli. As soon as the lust-inspiring image registers in their brain, they become turned on, not only physically but also psychologically. Exposure to such erotic stimuli immediately activates that part of their brain that is related to getting an erection. Women, on the other hand, react differently to different stimuli, with their responses varying from emotional to sexual or a mix of both.
The study made use of a total of 134 previous studies of which approximately 1, 900 men and 2, 500 women were a part to come to this conclusion. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
I was meant to come on 5 days ago doctors told me to test again in a week that would of been 3 weeks what if I am pregnant and don't no as I no when a bloke comes in a girl they become pregnant can't get pregnant of bloke don't come in a girl so I must be I feel tired all time even after long sleep breasts bit sore and haven't come on yet.
Me and my partner we both making out on regular basis from past 20 days. My period date for this month was 11th may and I am late by 5 days. Is there any chance that I am pregnant. I do not feel like puking but yesterday I did and I felt little dizziness too.
I am 6 week pregnant women I have query regarding thyroid when I test TSH on dated 13th sep the result will shows 3.98. As per my gynecologist it is normal but when I go for second opinion then 2nd gynecologist said it is slightly high and you have to take medicine. Now today (dt 18 sep) I again test my TSH and result is different from last result (Today result = 3.237).I am worried about my baby and confused what to do. Please help me out. # I had never suffer from any thyroid before pregnancy.
I am a diabetic patient, my age 22. I am 8 weeks pregnant now. My sugar levels are normal by insulin but I am having brown discharge since 2 weeks. I am worrying about this. Pls give me suggestion.
Greetings Doctor, Doctor I ended up doing a huge mistake last week and have been regretting a lot. Last week I visited thailand with my friends and ended up sleeping with a prostitute! It was hardly for an hour and we had protected sex, (i was very rough for sometime but was wearing a condom) I did not cum while having sex, maybe she did! and in between we were trying 69 too, we gave oral to each other (which was unprotected, I licked her vagina and she sucked me no condom then) and we even kissed. Had to mention everything as I am very scared, I am scared that I would have picked something from her! have not done my tests yet! I feel very guilty and I read online that for any disease to show it may take min 3 months! what are the chances of me having a bad future? I hope she was clean and unaffected but I doubt! what do I do next doc, please help me. Should I get the tests done asap or should I wait? Please help. I wish that half an hour did not happen in life!
Recently I have got married. My sex life is also good (regular), but my wife told me that she has some pain during urine on her vagina. And she take more time to urine on bathroom. Please suggest me about the this.
Hello Doctor's I have one question. Now I am 18 week pregnant and having anterior placenta. And I have no idea about how baby movement feel. Sometime in my lower abdomen I feel something hard for few seconds. Then it gone. Is that movement of baby. please help me out Thank you.
Hello doctor one pf my friend had periods in last month that is 15 of aug and she had sex without any protection on 28th aug she didn't get any periods in this month so she decided to use pills for abortion (Mifepristone, misoprostol) is she allowed to use or any other problem if she uses them.
Hi I'm a married lady ,age 26. Actually I am suffering from breastfeeding problem my breast become hard and nipples also hard and cracked and also have redness I apply hot towel but no result what can I do it's my third cesarean baby.
Although having sex is important, maintenance of a few proper sexual hygiene standards is of equal importance. A low standard of sexual hygiene can cause infections which can lead to serious diseases. Some tips for hygiene during sex are suggested below:
- Take a Bath: Of course, no one would feel like getting intimate if you smell bad or you are completely wet with your sweat. So it’s suggested that you take a shower and feel fresh before you get going for a sexual quickie. With this feeling of freshness, you would feel more aroused and can perform the sexual act with better energy.
- Clean Up: Couples always want to enjoy oral sex as a foreplay act or during the sexual stint but if you have not washed your sexual organs properly, your partner could get put off and reluctant to give you the oral pleasure. Also, you must wash off your sexual organs properly before and after having sex for your own personal health.
- Get Rid of Brittle Hair: While enjoying sexual acts, one tends to touch their partner all over their body and if they are too hairy on certain parts, it may put your partner off. So make sure you have shaved off brittle hair or at least trim them neatly, so that your mate can enjoy to the fullest and give you maximum pleasure. Also, the body hair can make you look unkempt and can even come in way of your sexual pleasure and make it uneasy for you and your partner to enjoy.
- Keep Your Hands Clean: You would often feel tempted to love your partner anywhere and at any point of time. But you must ensure that your hands and especially your nails are not dirty, as it may irritate your partner. The dirt tends to carry various germs, dust etc, which your partner would not appreciate when you touch them. So it’s not a great thing to start foreplay right after eating something or when you have come from outside. Always wash your hands, so that your partner feels nice when you softly touch them on cheeks, lips and other parts of the body.
- Breath Fresh Air: If your mouth is stinking due to something that you ate before having sex, it can create a state of discomfort for the other partner while kissing. So always brush you teeth after a meal and before you get into the bed. You can also get rid of this smell either by chewing a mint gum or by taking some mouth freshener that makes you breath fresh and pleasant.
So next time when you seek some romantic moments with your partner, make sure you have gone through all of these hygiene tips, thus leaving no chance to irk your partner in the bed. Moreover, it’s always good fun to love someone who is clean and careful about their own hygiene. So enjoy sex sans any discomfort! If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
How to take folic acid to get pregnant. I want to conceive. I am trying to conceive since from 5 months.
We spend a majority of our time in office. Naturally, the atmosphere of the office affects the way we perceive things around us - our moods, passions and personality. How do you like your office atmosphere? Do you enjoy working with your colleagues? Do you feel respected? It is essential for you to have an affirmative answer to each of these questions, for your own good. But if it is not so, what can you do?
- Shift: Staying in a negative space will pull you down and harm you. If possible, ask to be transferred to another department. Few of us have the luxury of quitting on a whim. So, update your resume and spread the word that you're looking for a change. Don't quit your current job without having a back-up plan in place. However, when looking for a new job, keep the things you don't like about your current job in mind, so that you don't find yourself in a similar situation again.
- Find like-minded people: No matter how many colleagues you don't get along with, there must be a few you like. Watch their back and ask them to watch yours. Whenever you hear of anything that might affect the people around you, share the news with them but with discretion. Limit your interaction with people who pull you down and drain your energy.
- Document everything: Don't let things come to a my word against your's situation. This can be very stressful and harm your health. As far as possible, ensure all your communication is recorded in the form of emails, messages etc. Do not rely on someone else to take notes at meetings, rather make your own. Keeping a work diary is a good idea.
- Lead by example: Negative people feed off negativity around them. If you are a positive person, they will gradually begin avoiding you themselves or you might even make a positive impact on them. Respect people you work with and you will get their respect in return. Before condemning people, take a look at yourself and ensure that you aren't doing anything to attract that kind of behavior.
- Do something about it: Complaining can get things off your chest but often do nothing to change the situation. Be a part of the solution to the negativity in your office. Be regular with your own work and stick to your deadlines. If you need something, follow up with people instead of expecting them to follow up with you.
Lastly, don't try too hard to change the system. You can only control your own life. If you see your efforts going to waste, get back to that resume and start sending it out.