Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anjali Mathur
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anjali MathurYour feedback matters!
Hi... I missed my periods. .my period date was 17th June still I didn't get when I checked in kit got positive... Today I am feeling feverish and too much leg pain. Yesterday n all stomach was hard today has become smooth... Please can you advise these symptoms are safe r not...
Hi, My wife is in 10 th week, 2 days of her pregnancy. In real time b-mode ultrasonography of gravid uterus - early pregnancy report shows fetal heart beat is 369 bpm. Can any explain this.
Hello Sir, I am 25 years old Male Married Person. Before 6 Month I have allergic problems in my body, but doctors treat me very well. But after some (than I used soap & shampoo) this allergic problems comes again. I show the doctors and doctors treat me well again, and said don't used any soap and shampoo again in one month. After 15 days this problem come again, Doctors advise me please test your blood, At that time I came to know I am VDRL Positive (1: 16) but no any HIV and HIV2, Doctors treat me given 3 (total of 6) injection in 3 Weeks (Penicillin). My VDRL Normal on (1: 4), Doctors said me it's automatically removed from the body. Ahead we didn't treat you, it's automatically down. But now it's 6 months crossed and now my VDRL on (1: 4). And very main problem is this I can't born baby coz if baby has born then Baby is also VDRL Positive. My wife is Injuries with VDRL positive (1: 4) Normal, I've lost a baby girl of 6 days only, I don't want don't want again so Please I ask you all that questions Please must reply:- 1. Is this VDRL automatically removed 2. Will I use Condoms while having sex with my partner.
Breast milk is the best for babies and the benefits of breastfeeding are one too many. Breast milk not only supplies your baby with its requirement of vitamins and nutrients, but also gets the substances which fight diseases, making your baby healthy and strong.
Benefits of breastfeeding are:
1. Protects Your Body - Breastfeeding induces some changes in your body which you might not be very delighted to accept, but are for the sake of your baby. Did you know, these very changes benefit you as well. Studies have proved that women who breastfeed are protected against breast and ovarian cancer. The longer you feed, the more protected you are.
2. Reduces Stress - Adding to the benefits of breastfeeding you can derive, is the fact that it helps you reduce stress. It also lessens your risk of postpartum depression. Breastfeeding has been found to be relaxing since it releases the hormone called oxytocin. This release also helps the uterus contract.
3. Averts Risk For Baby - A breastfed baby has lower risk of sudden infant death syndrome.
4. Reduces Obesity Risk In Baby - Breastfed babies have lower chances of obesity. They are good at judging when their tummies are full and therefore stop drinking on time. This leads to healthy growth pattern. Compared to babies who are fed on formula, breastfed babies gain weight at slower speed, hence reducing chances of obesity later in life.
5. Increases Cognitive Skills - Multiple researches have shown that there is a direct relationship between cognitive development and breastfeeding.
6. Enhances Baby’s Immunity - Breastfeed babies are also said to be better protected from developing allergies as immune factors like secretory igA is present only in breast milk. It creates a protective layer on the babys intestinal tract. Babies who aren't breastfeed are known to fall sick pretty frequently as formula diet doesn't build their immunity as mother's milk does.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.
Hello doctor I had unprotected sex with my fiance on 17 jan and her monthly date came 13 jan or after intimation I gave I pill to her after 2 hour and know she starting bleeding today 24 jan and I am very scared is she pregnant? please consult me asap thanks.
I was on att since 2 months I was suffering from tb of lower abdomen I was worried that I will not get conceive even if the problem was cleared.
My girlfriend experiences a sharp ache in her vagina after a few minutes of when I start touching there. I think the pain is due to sexual arousal. But it kills the mood. She tells me to stop doing anything because she actually starts suffering from that sharp ache. We are not able to enjoy our moments. And I really don't want to hurt her. Please tell me why this happens.
Hi doctor, we are married relation. My baby avoid 6 month anencephaly baby 2017 October .so my doctor tell 5 mg folic acid I will take we are plan next baby how many month wait please help next baby health please reply .thank you doctor.
The word ‘ vitamine’ meaning a vital amine was proposed by a polish researcher, Dr. Cacimir funk, in 1911 to designate a new food substance which cured beri-beri. Other terms were proposed as new factors were discovered. But the word vitamin, with the final ‘e’ dropped, met with popular favour.
Vitamins are potent organic compounds which are found in small concentrations in foods. They perform specific and vital functions in the body chemistry. They are like electric sparks which help to run human motors. Except for a few exceptions, they cannot be manufactured or synthesized by the organism and their absence or improper absorption results in specific deficiency disease. It is not possible to sustain life without all the essential vitamins. In their natural state they are found in minute quantities in organic foods. We must obtain them from these foods or in dietary supplements.
Vitamins, which are of several kinds, differ from each other in physiological function, in chemical structure and in their distribution in food. They are broadly divided into two categories, namely, fat-soluble and water-soluble. Vitamins a, d, e and k are all soluble in fat and fat solvents and are therefore, known as fat-soluble. They are not easily lost by ordinary cooking methods and they can be stored in the body to some extent, mostly in the liver. They are measured in international units. Vitamin b complex and c are water soluble. They are dissolved easily in cooking water. A portion of these vitamins may actually be destroyed by heating.
They cannot be stored in body and hence they have to be taken daily in foods. Any extra quantity taken in any one day is eliminated as waste. Their values are given in milligrams and micrograms, whichever is appropriate.
Vitamins, used therapeutically, can be of immense help in fighting disease and speeding recovery. They can be used in two ways, namely, correcting deficiencies and treating disease in place of drugs. Latest researches indicate that many vitamins taken in large doses far above the actual nutritional needs, can have a miraculous healing effect in a wide range of common complaints and illnesses. Vitamin therapy has a distinct advantage over drug therapy. While drugs are always toxic and have many undesirable side effects, vitamins, as a rule are non-toxic and safe.