Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil TiyagiYour feedback matters!
He is 7 months old. Suddenly by eve he got vomit 3 times and later his behavior is very dull and drowsy. Has cough also.
Frozen shoulder (also known as adhesive capsulitis) is a condition in which the shoulder is stiff, painful, and has limited motion in all directions. A person suffering from a frozen shoulder can be pretty uncomfortable.
Frozen shoulder treatment should be done immediately once it has been detected. Stretching exercises are considered as the best-frozen shoulder treatment exercises. A proper warm up becomes very necessary before any exercise.
Making the area warm by using a heating pad is one of the warm-up methods. However, a warm shower covers it all.
Physiotherapy for frozen shoulder includes various exercises that should be first confirmed by a doctor. There are a number of exercises for frozen shoulder. Some very important frozen shoulder exercises are listed below:
- Pendulum Stretch: To start with, you can do the pendulum stretch. This dictates that the shoulders should be in a state of relaxation, initially, following which the arm which is affected should be allowed to hang down slightly. Once this is done, the arm is to be swung in a small circle i.e. about a foot in diameter. This is to be done consistently so that there can be a gradual improvement in the condition. As there is an improvement, the size of the circle can be increased and once the shoulder can take sufficient weight again, minor weights (up to five pounds) can be used.
- Finger Walk: A simple exercise which can be done almost anywhere is the finger walk. What this exercise entails is that the person stands about three-fourths of an arm’s length away from a wall and then places his or her fingers on the wall itself, at around the level of the waist. The fingers are to crawl or walk up the wall till the point that it becomes a little uncomfortable. While this is just one repetition, after the fingers have been lowered, it is to be done again. In order to have the best results in combating frozen shoulder, the finger walk exercise is to be repeated about twenty times in a day.
- Towel Stretches: Towels do not serve a greater role apart from drying up post a bath or over the course of a visit to the spa, right? Well, this is not really true due to the fact that they can be used to even help with frozen shoulder! Indeed, towel stretches done by holding the towel with each hand across one’s back. The arm which is normal should then pull the affected arm so it is stretched. As is the case with the finger walk, about 20 repetitions a day is ideal for good results.
If one goes a step forward and follows a regime of with all these exercises, the person suffering due to frozen shoulder will be back to normal in almost no time at all!
Body odour is a problem faced by a lot of people from all walks of life. It usually arises from the combination of sweat and living bacteria that naturally dwell in the human body. There are certain factors that are usually responsible for triggering it. Thick fabrics, stress, dietary habits that include excess caffeine intake, use of onions and garlic in the daily diet, or excess fat in the body are just a few to name. The most annoying of all body odours are smelly armpits! However, it is usually possible to keep the odour at bay. Here’s how we can control it.
Daily habits to practise
- Stay hydrated throughout the day. It allows the body to free itself from the toxic products, which contribute to the chemical formations that arise as a foul smell.
- Eat a lot of green vegetables and less amounts of onions, garlic and chillies in the diet, which will obviously increase sweat secretion.
- Avoid too much of caffeine and alcohol, which contribute heavily as stimulants of the sweat glands.
- Try to remain stress free; practice yoga and meditation as daily habits to keep your mind at a balance.
How do we recover from it?
The people, who generally do not have a healthy dietary or living habit, have to start living by the rules to get rid of this problem. Groom yourself:
- Start exercising to release your body from that extra load, remember to shower after exercising, as accumulation of sweat will again form an ally to the problem.
- Keep your underarms shaved. Although it is still not conventional for the men in the society to do so, it is very important, as there is more aggregation of bacteria around places where we have hair on the body. So shaving or trimming your armpit hair will definitely prove to be worthy.
- Maintain hygiene. Keep yourself clean and wear fresh clothes.
- Wear perforated fabrics that let your skin breathe, like silk and cotton.
If all the above mentioned steps have been followed, and the problem still persists, do not hesitate to see a doctor to strike a list of diseases off the list which also manifest in this problem, like hyperthyroidism, diabetes, Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD), leukaemia, tuberculosis and others. Maintain a healthy environment around you, follow a few simple steps, and enjoy a happy living.
Acne is a condition that influences many individuals including young people and women amid their monthly cycle period. It is, portrayed by red ejections that are generally loaded with oil, discharged by overactive oil organs in the hair follicles. So what else would it be a good idea for you to think about acne? Here are six things you most likely did not think about this condition:
Clogged pores: Acne connotes stopped up or blocked pores that are loaded with oil and dead skin cells that have not been, wiped out totally. This blend of oil and dead skin cells obstructs pores and closures making an emission of red wounds called Acne and Pimples. Quite possibly microbes may have joined these two substances too.
Over treating the Skin: The most exceedingly awful, thing that you can do is to touch pick or even apply excessively numerous brutal chemicals to your skin amid acne. These things can really exacerbate the issue, and even make scars over the long haul! The steady utilization of chemicals and creams can likewise harshly affect the skin, because of the scent and chemicals introduce in such items.
Exfoliation: Using a salicylic corrosive wash or chemical before anything else will help in peeling, which is a decent approach to clear those dead skin cells from your skin. This will accelerate the procedure of acne treatment too, by clearing the pores. Likewise, around evening time, the utilization of a sedated cream that contains Benzyl Peroxide will help in killing the microorganisms, so that there is no disease.
Two weeks see: Trying new items to treat acne is an extraordinary thought. Be that, as it may give each new item no less than two weeks before you discount it. Generally, any great item will set aside at any rate that much opportunity to influence the acne, and clear the pores in a viable way. So, before you begin exchanging chemicals and creams each other day, recall to utilize the two-week thumb run the show.
Menstrual Cycle: Acne, as a rule, backs its head with an emission or two around five days before and a couple days after, the month-to-month menstrual cycle. So keep an eye out for hormonal lopsided characteristics, which can bring about acne and pimples. Stay away from worry around this time as well.
Visit a dermatologist if consistent cleaning and over the counter creams are not working.
Steady acne may transform into a contamination. Keep in mind to approach a dermatologist for an oil-lessening recipe as well.