Find numerous Dermatologists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dermatologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dermatologists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Acne/Pimples
Treatment of Hair Fall
Treatment of Hair Loss
Treatment of Female Hair Loss
Treatment of Dandruff
Treatment of Greying Hair
Treatment Of Acne Scars
Treatment of Rashes
Treatment of Baldness
Treatment of Vitiligo
Treatment of Ichthyosis Vulgaris
Laser Hair Removal
Treatment of Open Pores
Treatment of Fungal Infection
Treatment of Psoriasis
Treatment of Skin Infections
Treatment of Blackheads
Treatment of Moles
Submit a review for Dr. Amit MalhotraYour feedback matters!
I have a pimple problem and after pimples they turn in dark spots. What is the solution for this problem?
My daughter is 8 yrs. Old. Since childhood she has very skin and often complaints of itching on skin. Doctors recommend moisturisers on every visit. Although much better but still doesn' t have that babysoft supple skin. Her hair are also very dry. No shine. And she usually complaints of scalp itching also. I apply candid b drops. Please recommend something to make her hair shine and skin soft and supple
Hii, I am suffering white hair in my early age, I am just 18 year old, and I have 20% white hair, please suggest me some homeopathic medicine for white hair turn into black again.
Sir in dis summer my face becoming full of acne n now it's leave spot .hw to reduce dis spot easily n soon.
How to remove stitch marks from the face? Give some name of cream which can remove this marks or scars?
How to get thicker, shiny black hair? how to regrow forehead hairs? Is it okay to use mixture of honey and lemon juice over scalp?
I am 28 years old woman. I have been suffering from severe hairfall since 1.5 years. I often afraid of hair fall while washing and oiling my hair. Hairs are dry, frizzy and fall off frequently, even if I am not combing. It falls throughout the day. I have started maintain my diet as well as weight. Lately I am taking diet which contains protein. I am not able to figure out why it is happening. I am using good shampoo, it's of no use, I have also tried using essential hair oils. Please help me through this. Tell me what is the reason behind. How would I get rid of hair fall and get healthy hairs?
I have deep acne scars on my cheeks please suggest me some cream I can not effort for ant treatments.
How can we make our face skin soft and glowing by natural treatment for male skin without any side effects?
Hi I got one pimple on stomach ~1.5 years ago It was slowly increasing. From last 2 months it pains sometime. It was not paining earlier. Now size become ~10 mm Kiran.
A boil or a skin abscess is a type of bacterial skin infection that leads to formation of a pus-filled red bump on the skin. It usually starts in an oil gland or a hair follicle on the face, the armpits, the neck or the shoulders. If a cluster of boils appears, it is called a carbuncle and this is a more severe infection than a boil. However, most boils are caused by minor infection and can be healed with simple treatment at home. Listed below are the various ways to deal with a boil:
- Boils are not entirely preventable but normal daily hygiene can reduce the frequency of the occurrence of boils.
- When you notice a boil formation, you should apply a hot compress on it. The heat helps to prevent the formation of too much pus by helping it drain faster. When the blood circulation to the area is improved by the heat, the antibodies help to draw out the germs.
- The boil usually drains on its own. You may try draining it yourself but only when it is soft. Poking a hard boil can be extremely painful; it may bleed and make the infection worse. It is usually best to let it drain by itself.
- When the boil starts draining, you can clean the infected area with an antibacterial soap daily till the boil is drained and flattened. You may clean it with some rubbing alcohol in order to prevent the germs in the pus from spreading to other areas of the body.
- The infected area can be kept covered with sterile gauze coated with antibiotic ointment.
- Penicillin-based antibiotics can be used to treat the boil but only if it is a severe infection. If the boil is excessively painful, you can use pain relievers such as ibuprofen or paracetamol.
- Avoid sitting in one particular position for too long because this increases the pain.
- It is important to wash your hands every time you touch the draining boil because the bacteria is extremely contagious and can spread to other areas of your skin as well as to other people.
- All the articles which have been used to treat the boils like the gauze, cloth, cotton and hot compress should either be discarded or disinfected to avoid spreading of the infection. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.