Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amit Bhardwaj
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Amit BhardwajYour feedback matters!
What may be the main reason of joint pain at the age of 25? it's not regular. But after sitting in one position.?
I am suffering from back pain. I thought it recovered automatically but it not recovered so what will I do.
RI OF THE LEFT SHOULDER JOINT o Bony alinement is maintained o No Subluxation or dislocation noted o There is bony contusion noted adjacent to the greater tubercle appearing hyperintense on suppressed images o There is fluid intensity collection noted in the left bicipital grove appearing hyperintense T2WI & STIR s/o bicipital tendinopathy. O There is partial thickness tear of the distal one third of the supraspinatus tendon with inflammatory oedema. O There is minimal joint effusion. O There is? Buford complex with cord like thickening of middle glenohumeral ligament o Biceps labral complex is normal o Rotatory interval is normal o Acromio-clavicular joint appears normal o Head of left humerus noted within the glenoid cavity. O No e/o osteomyelitis changes noted. O Joint space appears normal. IMPRESSION: - Ø MRI LEFT SHOULDER JOINT reveals BICIPTAL TENDNOATHY WITHPART THICKNESS TEAR OF supraspinatus TENDON WITH BONY CONTUSION AND WITH? BUFORD COMPLEX AS DESCRIBED ABOVE. Pls suggest the treatment due to an accident I have injured.
I am a 33 year old male suffering from severe pain in the knees & slight pain in the joints of hands & shoulders, for the last 15 to 20 days. I have visited my family doctor & has been advised certain medicines like zyloric & acelofenac. My blood sugar is absolutely normal & uric acid level is 6. 7. Kindly, advise.
It is amazing that for some common ailments like cough and cold, there are so many simple and natural remedies. Come; let us know more about them.
- When in back pain, the better way to get out of bed after sleep is to first lie on your side, slide your legs out of the bed and get up on your side without putting much load on your back.
- Sleep in a foetal position with a pillow between your knees. If you are sleeping on your back, then put a pillow under your knees.
- Massage your back with sandalwood oil to get a relaxing effect.
- Massaging your back with alcohol alleviates back pain. Ask your spouse or son/daughter to first clean the skin of your back with alcohol and then give it a gentle message.
- Hot and cold therapies work wonders on people having back pain. You can use ice wrapped in a towel for cold therapy.
- To cure back pain, mix ¼ litre of vinegar with 1 litre of water. Add 2 spoons of rosemary. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes. Use a towel to wet compress the mixture on your back and see the results.
- To alleviate back pain, walk barefoot on damp grass or mud. This releases anti-oxidants which indirectly removes the causes of back pain.
- Boil some eucalyptus leaves in a pot of water. When the water starts boiling, inhale the steam after covering the pot and yourself with a towel. Repeated use over several days will cure you of nasal congestion.
- Place herbs like bay leaf, sage and cinnamon in a bowl of boiling water. Inhale the steam for 5 minutes. The pleasant smell will drive away your nasal congestion.
- Take a glass of water. Put 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar and another 2 table spoons of honey in this water. Let the mixture stand for 5 minutes. Afterwards, drink it and get rid of nasal congestion.
- Inhalation of the steam coming from boiling water also rids you of the clogging of nose.
- Having hot milk with some turmeric in the night before going to bed is beneficial for unclogging your nasal cavity.
- Nasal irrigation, also known as Jal Neti, is known for its nasal de-clogging property. Tilt your head to one side. Put some saline water in one nostril and let it come from the other one. Excess mucous and dirt is flushed out this way.
- Eating fresh garlic cloves daily on an empty stomach helps you get rid of nasal congestion.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Rare forms of bone oriented tumours are giant cell tumours, which are mostly found in the bones that are long. This tumour is mostly found in young people between the age of 25 to 40 years and is more common in women than in men. The slow progressive growth of this tumour is more like a lesion rather than a mass, and it causes significant pain. It can also lead to bone destruction. Let us find out the various facets of these tumours including causes, diagnosis, treatment and prognosis.
- Causes: The actual cause of this condition is not yet known, although many orthopaedic specialists tend to associate it with Paget disease, which is a chronic bone disorder. The main symptoms of this disease include enlargement and deformity of the bones. Giant cell tumours are not associated with injuries, genetics or environmental factors.
- Symptoms: There are many symptoms that can point at the presence of the giant cell tumour. These include pain in the joints surrounding the bone on which the tumour is growing. Also, inflammation and fractures might be caused due to this growth. The surrounding joints may face difficulty as far as movement goes, and fluid retention might also take place.
- Diagnosis: The diagnosis of the condition is usually done by an orthopaedic specialist who will conduct an x-Ray to study the area surrounding the bone. This will help in throwing up images of the tissue, bones and other organs in the area. The doctor may also carry out a biopsy during which tissue samples will be procured for further examination under a microscope, so as to determine whether or not the growth is a malignant one. Also, radionuclide bone scans may be conducted to find out if there is any bone change due to other bone diseases and this tumour.
- Treatment: The treatment of this condition will depend largely on the patient's age and medical history where the doctor may take stock of any other ailments and diseases which may or may not interfere with the chosen path of treatment. One of the ways of treating this condition is with surgery that will help in removing the damaged bone. In very severe cases, amputation may also be required. Further, bone reconstruction surgery can also be followed for treatment.
- Prognosis: Local recurrence is a risk as far as giant cell tumours are concerned. A CT scan of the chest, abdomen and pelvic area should be carried out in a routine manner for at least two years after treatment. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopaedist.