Find numerous General Surgeons in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find General Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best General Surgeons online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Abdominal Pain
Treatment of Swelling
Treatment of Hemorrhoids
Treatment of Colic
Treatment of Black eye
Treatment of Blood in Urine
Treatment of Breast Cancer
Treatment of Gallstones
Treatment of Burns
Treatment of Bladder Stones
Treatment of Keloid
Treatment of Stomach Cramps
Treatment of Breast lumps
Kidney Stones Treatment
Treatment of Appendicitis
Treatment of Urine Stone
Submit a review for Dr. Amit AgrawalYour feedback matters!
I have black spots in my face for the last 1 year. I have tried lots of medicine but they are not giving a result. CAN you suggest any best medicine.
Im using fucidin H cream and radiant light cream for dark spots on face but can not see any reducing of dark spots. And my skin is oily amd hav open pores and blackheads please kindly give me any successful natural remedies instead of any chemical creams. I sincerely needed a help coz just 1 month iz left for my wedding it wuld be a great if I get cured.
Sir I have pimples, acne and holes on it n main issue is because of pimples and acne. At the time of removing acne it leaves a marks on it it became red and it's burning. Pls suggest so that rashes go and face become clear.
In my childhood days my face was fair and bright. But now my face becomes dull and unfair. Can you tell me home remedies for fair face and skin.
Medicine to remove white spot from body and skin may. Be again as natural ocular Thanks Munish Sharma E mail address SRCITI56362. 2006@YAHOO.COM MOBILE 9999367104.
I have white spots on my body start from the back side neck to my hip and also now on my face from 2 months. What should I do.
I have acne scares and pores. Its there even after undergoing 4 sittings of skin rejunuvation by micro needle. What can I do further to reduce those scares. Kindly rply me the remedy.
I use skin lite cream for a long time but now my skin burn mostly my lip side area is so black in burn please help me. And suggest some proper treatment.
I have darker skin tone behind my neck. This dark colour made its appearance when I was around 13. My arms are also really dark compared to my face and rest of my body.
Hii sir kya hastmuthen krne s face kharab hota hh kya mtlb face PR pimpless hona ya drak sarcel hona please reply in Hindi.
My name is mohan ☆ I got severe acne black heads pores and dry skin and dull ☆ I have used hydroquinone, momestone, tretin cream for past one year, now I used stopping it ☆ I visited recently a dermatologist she prescribed 1, sunscreen spf 26 2, moisture at evening 3, flutivate cream at night She said that she will go for chemical peel treatment after 20 days. Doctor please cure the disease, I am embarrassed to show my face to all friends I was going out only at nights .please help me.
Hii doctors, my brother got fissure operation in 2013. Few day ago he said that he got blood when going bathroom (stool. Wat he has to do now? Again he has to undergo any operation? Give any remedies to control the pain.
Whiteheads and blackheads are a type of mild acne. These occur when dead skin cells accumulate on your skin pores. They are also known as ‘comedones’. Blackheads appear like black spots on your face, and are often mistaken for dirt. Whiteheads are more stubborn than blackheads and they might be accompanied by tiny spots called papules or pustules. Since both blackheads and whiteheads are a milder type of acne, they should be promptly treated before the bacteria in the acne proliferate. The skin can worsen and cause post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation, or acne marks. This can cause serious discoloration of the skin.
1. A treatment comprised of advanced peels is usually recommended. The treatment also covers what diet you should follow and gives detailed instructions to further prevent acne. One of the peels involved in the treatment is a natural acetic acid peel, which treats whiteheads and blackheads. The peel has anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It also contains potassium iodide and ‘jasmonic’ acid which ensures skin regeneration and exfoliation.
2. The other kind of treatment involves a thorough therapy comprising of the following stages:
- Cleansing: Skin inflammation are reduced with a blend of antioxidant teas.
- Massaging: Before the blackheads extraction can be started, your skin will be massaged to prepare for the procedure.
- Mask: A mask will be applied next on your face, and then the extraction process will begin.
- Toning: Either a tea blend or salicylic acid will be used to unclog pores and control extra oil.
- Mud Mask: A mud mask made from sea minerals and ‘ichthammol’ is applied to absorb oil and prevent breakouts in the future.
- Calming Mask: This type of mask contains both tea blends and buttermilk. It soothes and calms the skin.
- Hydration: Microalgae control extra oil, while reducing flakiness and dryness, thus hydrating your skin. It also contains zinc oxide, which reduces redness and mattes the skin.
Additionally, experts will provide you skincare products that you can use at home after the clinical treatment is over. This ensures future breakouts don’t occur and you skin remains beautiful and clear. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.