Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Akhilesh YadavYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from de quervain tenosynovitis. It just concerns me cause I feel like something is getting torn down inside and the part of the bone that is near the sheath is getting bigger. I am applying gel for inflammation and already put bandage to immobilise it. I don't wanna have cortisone treatment or surgery cause I've heard that it will be just a temporary relief and might worsen the pain after. Do you have any suggestions how to treat this? Cause I am really having a hard time at work because of the pain. Thank you.
I'm a 29 years old male, ht 5.4 and weight 85 kg. I'm having foot pains and not able to walk long. What should I do.
I am a 53 year old male. I have a swelling on my big toe of my right foot. Also, it hurts - especially when I wear a leather shoe. What could be the reason?
- To postural defects, stress,anxiety,traumatic injury, more than 80% cases are due to depression,deformity and stiffness of spine.smoking,consumption of alcohol,angina factors,cholecystitis Insomnia.
- Smoking and alcohol are directly linked with neck and back pain,it causes disc degeneration of vertebrae.
- 'Respect your pain' and go for yoga and meditation to nourish vertebrae back muscle, to ease your back pain.
- Go for constant movement of back muscle,joints which makes back muscle and spine, flexible.
- Nowadays meditation and yoga has become the way of life not an exercise, please opt it.
- Rhus tox 200-6 pills thrice a day.
- Arnica mont200-6-6 pills,thrice a day.
Take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and moisten your back muscle to improve flexibility.
Ensure,sound sleep for 7 hrs at least,in d night in d right posture on a hard surface.
Your diet be easily digestible on time, don't skip your meal.
Avoid caffeine,nicotine,alcohol,junkfood,cold intake,exposure to cold, scorching Sun.
Sitting for a long time on the table.
Sir I had cholesterol240 now, three months before 220, now it is problem or I can do my regular life. I had past one month neck pain and knee pain. I already avoid alcohol and some non vegs.
I am 17 years old I have pain in my left outer thigh What can be the reasons for this? What should I do now.
I am 24 years old. Suffering with back pain I can not able to sit straight. Kept ointment but no use.
Hi, I am suffering from back pain since three months. Doctor told it is because of age factor by seeing X-ray. Prescribed Rapisone DSR Cap, Acuvin Tab, Rabbi DSR Cap, Ruby Gel and advised some exercise. But there was no relief after completion of dosage. My digestive system is not good. Even after proper diet feels very weak. Please guide.
I am 42 year old female .After slip disc L1toL4 problem, pain in left heel and becomes severe at times. Is it spur in the foot ,slip disc or something else.
Sir, I recently I got married.My wife got back pain and stomach pain.Please kindly advice what happend her.
Sir, my wife is suffering from her knee & Leg pain & swelling from last five six months. Now her paw also swelling & getting red. Please tell me how can she relive from this?
Hi i am 21 years old I am going to gym and after workout there is pain in my bones and am not able to increase my weight so please tel me what I have to do for increasing my weight and for the pain in bones please help me.
I am suffering from lumber canal steno sis with instability due to lumbar spondylotic changes disc degeneration and osteophytes at multiple levels mainly between L3 & L4 and L4 & L5. is it curable by medicine or surgery
I am 23 years old and I am having back pain when I woke up from the bed. I am not able to sleep comfortably because of pain. Due to this I feel tired and dull the whole entire day.
She is having BP 156/60. Feeling heaviness in head and eyes are difficult to open. Female age 58. Feeling problem since morning. Pain in neck and both ears also.
I also feel pain in my both the legs front side bone lower leg just below the knee. I think I need some calcium, could you suggest some thing for the same. Got uric acid test its normal. I am 28 years old.
The knee is the largest joint in the human body and is a complex structure formed of bone, muscle and cartilage. Development of pain in the knees can be caused by numerous factors such as aging, injuries, diseases, dietary deficiencies, etc.
Arthritis is the most common cause of knee pain and usually affects the elderly and aged. It occurs due to an inflammation of the joint and causes pain, swelling, redness and inflexibility of the knees.
What are the factors that determine treatment method?
Diagnosis for knee pain varies from patient to patient as each case is different and must be approached differently. Some of the factors that determine the treatment method are as follows:
- Cause of the problem
- Nature and intensity of pain
- Age of the patient
- Medical history of the patient
- Diet and lifestyle of the patient
There are a number of different types of arthritis which can affect the knees in different ways and, consequently, require different types of treatment methods.
What are the various treatment methods for knee pain?
1. Conventional Remedies - These are used in case of conditions that are not too severe or chronic. It includes keeping on bed rest, using an ice pack, taking a painkiller and anti-inflammatory medicines, wearing knee braces, etc.
2. Physical Therapy - There are many stretching and strengthening exercise routines that help alleviate knee pain and treat the condition. Recovery is achieved by making the muscles around the knees stronger and increasing stability and flexibility.
3. Injections to the Knees - A number of anti-inflammatory substances and supplements, as well as lubricants, can be injected into the knee joint which helps reduce pain and makes the joint more supple.
4. Stem Cell Therapy - This involves drawing platelets from the patient's blood and injecting it into the knee joint for repairing damage caused to ligaments, tendons or cartilage.
5. Surgery - Surgical procedures for treating knee pain include partial or complete knee replacements. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a pain management specialist.