Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Reduced Vision Treatment
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Treatment of Squint
Visual Field Testing
Age-Related Macular Degeneration Treatment
Diabetic Retinopathy Lasers
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Laser Refractive Surgery
I have red eyes from 3 days and they are also watering. What should I do? And I am also having urine problem.
My right eye has been itching from many days, its been concerning me very much because it happens a lot and lasts very long. Is there any way to get relief of it?
Dear sir my name is charu jangi. My problem in my eyes. My eyes is very red when I will do work in sun . This problem in everyday. please tell me best solution. Thanks.
I have red eyes in someday, every one ask's why your eyes are in red colour conditions. But I don't know why this is happen. Give me the suggestion.
Is there any drops called Ava drops/Ava tear for eye issue - eyes are getting red when working with computers/laptops. I got it in some time back in Gandhi Hospital Hyderabad, now I'm need but forgot the exact name. Pls suggest me. Thank you.
I have lot of pain I'm my eyes, ears, legs, stomach, headache, teeth please tell me what do doctor no relive from my pains tell me what to do.?
Hi doctor, I work in Corporate sector and supposed to sit on the monitor for 8-9 hours. For this, I use anticlear glasses but still suffer from red eyes. Kindly suggest some good remedy or eye dropper for the same. I want to avoid this redness in eye as it looks awkward at workplace. Thanks.
I have dandruff like appearings on my upper eye lashes the whole year. When I rub my eyes then they are removed but I lose my eye lashes. I m afraid i'l lose then all. Due to these appearings myeyes also look untidy. What should I do so as to get rid of them permanently?
I have eye and nose allergy problem. I have used after recommendation of Lybrate doctors medicine like olopat eye drop, refresh tears along with montek LC tablet but have not cured this problem. My nose is still runny and eyes are itching a lot. please suggest me some quality medicine which can cure my problem permanently.
I am having pain in my eyes since two weeks. My eyesight is perfect, please tell me if any problem is there?
Eye surgeries have evolved a long way. Starting from the most basic of eye surgeries, technological advancement has evolved a number of modern eye surgery techniques. LASIK is the latest trend in eye surgery and is the most common type of eye surgery in the modern day.
LASIK or Lasik (laser assisted situ keratomileusis), is a laser eye surgery or laser vision revision. It is a kind of refractive surgery for the rectification of nearsightedness, hyperopia, and astigmatism. The LASIK surgery is performed by an ophthalmologist who utilizes a laser or microkeratome to reshape the eye's cornea with a specific end goal to enhance visual acuity. For most patients, LASIK gives a lasting contrasting option to eyeglasses or contact lenses.
Carrying out a LASIK surgery:
- To begin with, your eye specialist utilizes either a mechanical surgical apparatus called a microkeratome or a femtosecond laser to make a slender, round "fold" in the cornea.
- The specialist then creases back the pivoted fold to get to the fundamental cornea (called the stroma) and expels some corneal tissue utilizing an excimer laser.
- For partially blind individuals, the objective is to smooth the cornea; with farsighted individuals, a more extreme cornea is fancied.
- Excimer lasers additionally can redress astigmatism by smoothing an unpredictable cornea into a more typical shape. It is a misguided judgment that LASIK can't treat astigmatism.
- Laser eye surgery requires just topical soporific drops, and no wraps or fastens are required.
- After your LASIK surgery is completed, you will be given some rest. You may feel a makeshift smoldering or tingling sensation promptly after the surgery is completed. After some post-surgical examinations, you are ready to go home. Abstain from driving by yourself.
- Immediately after the surgery, you may experience blurred vision or hazy vision. It will subside with a little time.
- You must keep away from any kind of activity that causes strain to the eyes after the surgery. Avoid watching television or reading.
Results of LASIK surgery:
- Laser eye surgery offers various advantages and can significantly enhance your personal satisfaction. A great many people accomplish 20/20 vision or better after the surgery. However, LASIK results do fluctuate from people to people.
- You will have to continue wearing your contact lenses or spectacles. The power will be much less after the surgery.
Side-effects: While this surgery strategy provides effective results, LASIK complications can happen and may incorporate diseases such as night glare, and you may experience starbursts or radiances, especially while driving.
LASIK surgery is one of the most carried eye surgeries nowadays and gives satisfactory results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a ophthalmologist and ask a free question.