Find numerous Dentists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Dentists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Dentists online in Ghaziabad. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Painful Teething
Treatment of Stained Teeth
Treatment of Toothache
Treatment of Cavities
Root Canal Treatment
Treatment of Bleeding Gums
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Treatment of Bad Breath
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Treatment of Sensitive Teeth
Treatment of Broken Teeth
Treatment of Tooth Decay
Treatment of Wisdom Teeth
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Treatment of Gingivitis
Treatment of Loose Teeth
Dental Extractions Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AbhishekYour feedback matters!
I have a dental problem I smoke my teeth pains I really feels very bad of it? So ehat should I do please tell me please contact us??
One of my teeth is broken to half 8 years back and I have no pain, if I want to fill and do covering what will be the cost.
I have mouth smell , I also use mouth wash , can you recommend me any other mouth wash or any medicine free for smell.
Sir please suggest me. I have an allergy that mouth ulcer. It repeated again and again per week one time. How can I get cure from it.
I have bad smell coming from my mouth. And two teeth are damaged by germs. What should I do to control bad smell from mouth?
Most of the people have crowded teeth, so do. But do everyone build up the same amount of tartar? And is crowded teeth is the reason for gum inflammation? Will the alignment of teeth cure the gum inflammation? I don't know if it's gingivitis or not but gums are inflated. And the doc didn't say much as she just advice me to go for braces.
Respected sir, I am suffering from mouth problem that is blood is coming from my teeth. I am using dabur red paste. Can you help me.
Sir I have teeth problem from last 3 month, I think it's cavity, due to this I am not eating sweet, so give me precaution.
Hello Lybrate Users,
I am posting on this topic as many of users have been asking on the same issue.
1. It has nice taste.
2. Freshness lasts longer.
3. Has good antibacterial property of neem and turmeric.
4. Its soothing action on the cavities and gums.
5. Minimum side effects.
1. It cannot be an alternative to dental treatment as it cannot reverse progression of disease of gums or cavities.
2. As it soothens (obtundant) effect of clove oil on regular basis misguides the pain response which would end up in the end stages of the disease finally results increased cost of dental treatment in late stages of the disease or the tooth should be removed if caries or periodontal progression goes beyond to save the tooth.
3. The turmeric might cause tooth discolouration in long run.
As far as to my knowledge is concern use it just if you want to give a try but I will never recommend on a daily basis.