Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Ghaziabad and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Treatment of Foreign Body in Eyes, Ears, Nose and
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Hearing, Speech Impairment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Treatment of Nasal Disorders
Canalith Repositioning (Cr) Procedure
Congenital Ear Problem Treatment
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Surgery
Ear Microsurgery Procedure
Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Micro Laryngeal Surgery
Reconstructive Middle Ear Surgery
Revision Ear Surgeries
Revision Ear Surgery
Treating Deviated Nasal Septum
Submit a review for Dr. A. K. ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
What should I do when someone snores badly at night and I can't do anything about it. Please guide me some medicine.
I am 64 yrs old lady. I started with problem of hearing along with peculiar sounds 3 yrs back. Gradually it got bad and was diagnosed tinnitus. Now since last 15 days hearing problem has occured especially at noisy places. And there is breezy noise continuosly, day and night. Sugesstion appreciated. Thanks
Hi I am suffering from recurrent tonsillitis. After using of antibiotics it's getting reduced but soon it re occurs. May I know the permanent solution for it.
I am 18 year old and I am severally suffering from sinusitis I have consulted many doctors but I have experience very little relief. What I can do to cure it?
Hello, am 32 years old male and I hail from Kerala. I was working in India till 2014 and moved to UAE in 2015. I used to catch cold and get headache in winter season in India. And ever since I came here I get headache very frequently during winter season. If I walk in the park or place where cool breeze flowing I get headache and initially I didn't know what was the cause. When I told this to my sis in law, who is a qualified nurse, said it is sinusitis and advised me to take steam all the time. Although taking steam helps me lot I want a permanent cure for this. Because I have running nose almost round the year. When I start eat anything spicy mucus starts coming and I have to run for the tissue. It embarrasses me at times. So all these symptoms are just of sinusitis or something else? I have not consulted with any physician regarding this. Please advise.
I have a blocked nose every morning and sneeze vigorously 3-4 times, but by midday my nose gets fine, has been happening for a year since I moved to Kerala from Faridabad, Haryana?
My son is of 2 years. He has throat problem. We didn't given any other thing beside milk n cereals. Then after he have throat problem. Medicines given are cefixime, azithromycin, advent forte, clarithromycin. Then after he had the problem after every 20 days. What I have to do.
I have some type of ear problems when I try to plug in my ear phones, I can't understand why this happen?
Sinusitis or sinus infections can be quite a debilitating ailment when it becomes recurrent. Sinuses are cavities within our head just behind the nose which extends up to our forehead and to certain areas of the cheeks. These cavities are filled with a mucosal lining which helps you breathe and also filters the air which goes to the lungs. When the mucosal lining gets inflamed, it blocks the normal drainage of the mucus into the nose. This results in headaches, nasal polyps and general discomfort. Homeopathy offers some great remedies for this condition, without side effects. Some of these are discussed below.
Homeopathic remedies for sinus problems
- Belladonna: This medication is very effective when the sinusitis has resulted in a suppressed discharge from the nose which occurs intermittently. If you have a splitting headache which feels unbearable, Belladonna can help relieve the symptoms quickly. If the infection of the sinus has spread to the throat and results in cough, Belladonna can be equally effective in those circumstances as well.
- Pulsatilla: If you are experiencing a greenish mucosal discharge from your nose without a painful burning sensation within it, Pulsatilla can be a very effective cure. Another indication where this medication is very effective is when you have headaches centered just above your eyes rather than over the forehead or other parts of your face.
- Kali Bichrome: This is another commonly prescribed medication to deal with the symptoms of sinusitis as well as to reduce inflammation and cure sinusitis altogether. If you have a lot of mucosal discharge that drops into your throat along with discharges through the nose, Kali Bichrome is the drug to go to. Other indications where it is effective are pain and heaviness in the nose and the inability to breathe with headaches in and around the eyes.
- Silicea: If you are feeling cold and constantly chilly along with nasal stuffiness, Silicea is the medication to go to. Along with discharges, your nose may form hard mucous crusts within it. Trying to manually remove these crusts may also cause bleeding. Silicea will reduce these symptoms and is also effective in reducing a headache which occurs mostly on the left side of your face.
- Merc Sol: If you are experiencing a yellowish green discharge from the nose along with a burning sensation and increased saliva secretion in your mouth, Merc Sol is the remedy to turn to. It is also effective wherein the headache has spread all around the head. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.